Democrat bigotry on parade

Conservatives would not have voted for Herman Cain because he is black.
Y"know, repeating leftist horseshit based on bigotry against conservatives proves only that you"re a gullible bigot.

Well we may never know that will we caveman?

What we do know about Herman Cain...

When did Republicans finally dump him as a candidate?

When he revealed his hatred towards American Muslims?
When he revealed his idiotic 9-9-9 plan?
When it was revealed that he liked to chase white women?

Y"know, repeating leftist horseshit based on bigotry against conservatives proves only that you"re a gullible bigot.

He bowed out, so go ahead and keep lying, it is what democrats do best.

You know when he WASN'T dumped?

When it was revealed he was black.

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

Dumped?

Like when he was leading GOP polls until it was revealed he had a history of chasing white women?

How were his polls after that?

"Progressives and their yearning for a Soviet Amerika"

Your opinion is hyper-partisan nonsense.
Really not my fault if you're not paying attention.

You know what I find funny about you, Daveman? It's that you jump in threads like these and say things like "It's not bigotry when Democrats do it. Somehow it just is" .... which is you whining about double standards and intellectual dishonesty from left wing partisans but then without a hint of awareness of the irony you turn around and say retarded shit like "Progressives and their yearning for a Soviet Amerika".

That's our Davey. He's very amusing that way. :lol::lol::lol:

Why do you guys care anyway? Right wingers think Mormons are a "cult".

so?....you think all Religion is a fairy tale.....and yet i bet if Obama said he prayed to God for guidance at mass this morning.....you would not say one fucking thing about it....but if a Republican does....you would have something to say about how foolish the guy is....

if he is White.....no way....Dean hates White people if they even lean just slightly right...

I hate white people?

Who the fuck are you to make such a silly accusation? Glenn Beck?
is that what i said?.....or did i say you hate White people if they even lean just slightly right?......which is it Dean?.....are you going to run from answering this?.....they are still waiting for you to answer a few Questions you ran from in your other threads by the way.....but dont worry.....nobody expects your dishonest ass to show up....

still waiting Dean.....

Dumbass.

Dumped?

Like when he was leading GOP polls until it was revealed he had a history of chasing white women?

Your argument is pretty disgraceful consedering how well he was treated by republicans, and how poorly he was treated by those on the left. You know that to be true. You're just being dishonest.

Last edited:
Would you vote for a Muslim or an atheist for president?

No, not at all. By definition of same, they would be everything against what the US is and intended to be, for the rest of us. Seeing so much of the world outside of the US for so many years, this really hit home to me when I came back inside.........This is quite a place, indeed.

One place that stuck out when I lit out in VEX, my Jeep, across the country diagonally, is The Republic of Texas!: The friendliest, kindest, most generous, most outgoing and out reaching, and most pleasing state I encountered. Good chilie and hot chilis abound there as well.

Hail, then, Texas!

No muslims, no atheist!!!!!!!

Robert

Funny I never heard RW standing up for Cain being treated unfairly when he was killing it in the polls.

Dumbass.

Dumped?

Your argument is pretty disgraceful consedering how well he was treated by republicans, and how poorly he was treated by those on the left. You know that to be true. You're just being dishonest.

Cain was ripped by his own party

Democrats never said a word as he was devoured by his own party......didn't have to

Cain was just fine as a Republican candidate.....until he started chasing white women

That is unforgivable

Last edited:
How come you never came up with that insightful comentary when his campaign started to unravel?

Who are we kidding? you're not dumb. Both of us know your full of it, with this argument.

How come you never came up with that insightful comentary when his campaign started to unravel?

Who are we kidding? you're not dumb. Both of us know your full of it, with this argument.

Why would I care?

He was being inundated with accusations and was calling five different women liars and golddiggers

He kind of had it coming

The part I liked was how republicans would flock around him when he said he hated Muslims but abandoned him for chasing white women

Forum List

Back