Democrat bigotry on parade

How in the hell is my avi racist?

Are you a big fan of Alvin Greene?

Is that your point?

haha no man. Where do you get because I'm making fun of the democrats being in shambles with a nut as their candidate for me being racist?

really man? really?

I did not see many Democrats supporting Alvin Greene. Why do you see fit to glorify him in an avatar?

I'm sure your racist buddies get a kick out of it

Your argument is pretty disgraceful consedering how well he was treated by republicans, and how poorly he was treated by those on the left. You know that to be true. You're just being dishonest.
Nonsense.

Cain has only himself to blame, he has to take personal responsibility, as the right always admonishes.

It was Cain himself who said he intended to violate Federal labor law and the First Amendment by not allowing Muslims to serve in his administration, later he would only require them to take a ‘loyalty oath,’ in violation of the 14th Amendment.

Cain’s ignorance of the Constitution and basic public policy and the fact he was overall unqualified to be president did him in, having nothing to do with ‘the left.’

what racist buddies?

I know your not racist against blacks. You tried to bait, then said something stupid to keep your argument going, so I used your own words against you. Thats exactly what happened. You said you don't care if there was racisim against Cain.

It an Avatar and he's hysterical. I can't make fun of democrates or a black guy without being racist? If you really think that's racist, I think you're thinking about race way too much.

Well we may never know that will we caveman?

What we do know about Herman Cain...

When did Republicans finally dump him as a candidate?

When he revealed his hatred towards American Muslims?
When he revealed his idiotic 9-9-9 plan?
When it was revealed that he liked to chase white women?
You know when he WASN'T dumped?

When it was revealed he was black.

Dumbass.

Dumped?

Like when he was leading GOP polls until it was revealed he had a history of chasing white women?

How were his polls after that?
You desperately want to pretend it's about race, but you keep proving it isn't. Dumbass. :clap2:

Dumbass.

Dumped?

Like when he was leading GOP polls until it was revealed he had a history of chasing white women?

Your argument is pretty disgraceful consedering how well he was treated by republicans, and how poorly he was treated by those on the left. You know that to be true. You're just being dishonest.
With his screen name, RW proves he's a liar.

Dumbass.

Dumped?

You desperately want to pretend it's about race, but you keep proving it isn't. Dumbass. :clap2:

The GOP was willing to tolerate him while he toed the party line on how blacks should act

Once his history of chasing white women became clear, they dropped him as quickly as possible

Dumped?

The GOP was willing to tolerate him while he toed the party line on how blacks should act

Once his history of chasing white women became clear, they dropped him as quickly as possible
Desperation. That's all you've got.

Cain was ripped by his own party

Democrats never said a word as he was devoured by his own party......didn't have to
Why do you lie all the time?

Oh, yeah -- because you're a liar.

Breitbart.tv » Dem Strategist Calls Cain ‘Bigoted,’ ‘Racist’

Black Democrat Derides Cain as "Knowing His Place" in GOP - Crystal Wright - Townhall Conservative Columnists

Breitbart.tv? Can you be any more of a douchebag?

Why don't you just tell everyone it's made up shit?

Jeez.....Breitbart TV.......Alinsky could not be prouder of you Dave

Cain was ripped by his own party

Democrats never said a word as he was devoured by his own party......didn't have to
Why do you lie all the time?

Oh, yeah -- because you're a liar.

Breitbart.tv » Dem Strategist Calls Cain ‘Bigoted,’ ‘Racist’

Black Democrat Derides Cain as "Knowing His Place" in GOP - Crystal Wright - Townhall Conservative Columnists

The video is from CNN, you retard. :rofl:

Meanwhile, you still lied. You do that. A LOT.

The ways of Alinsky are strong in this one

Breitbart doctors everything he posts on his site. But all you radicals know that

Breitbart doctors everything he posts on his site. But all you radicals know that
More Big Lies from the liar.

Dem Strategist Calls Cain 'Bigoted,' 'Racist' | MRCTV

Cornell Belcher: Cain's "Brainwashed" Remark Was A "Racist, Bigoted Statement" | RealClearPolitics

Pitsnipes Gripes: Democratic Strategist Calls Herman Cain ‘Racist, Bigoted‘ for Saying Blacks Have Been ’Brainwashed’

Democratic Strategist Calls Herman Cain ‘Racist, Bigoted‘ for Saying Blacks Have Been ’Brainwashed’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

And from CNN itself: CNN.com - Transcripts

CORNELL BELCHER, DEMOCRATIC STRATEGIST: What Herman Cain said was a racist, bigoted statements and should be treated like a racist and bigoted person who makes racist and bigoted statements.​

You can throw all the hissy fits you want, liar, but reality tells you to eat shit.

Cornell Belcher: Cain's "Brainwashed" Remark Was A "Racist, Bigoted Statement" | RealClearPolitics

Pitsnipes Gripes: Democratic Strategist Calls Herman Cain ‘Racist, Bigoted‘ for Saying Blacks Have Been ’Brainwashed’

Democratic Strategist Calls Herman Cain ‘Racist, Bigoted‘ for Saying Blacks Have Been ’Brainwashed’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

CORNELL BELCHER, DEMOCRATIC STRATEGIST: What Herman Cain said was a racist, bigoted statements and should be treated like a racist and bigoted person who makes racist and bigoted statements.​

You can throw all the hissy fits you want, liar, but reality tells you to eat shit.

Shit caveman

You got that Alinsky crap down pat. All that propaganda at your fingertips. A true rightwing radical doing his best for his comrades

"In a survey that cuts against the media stereotype, a new Gallup Poll has found that more Democrats than Republicans say they would not vote for a Mormon for president. Twenty-seven percent of Democrats say they wouldn't vote for a Mormon, while 18 percent of Republicans say the same. For independents, the figure is 19 percent. "

Anti-Mormon bias persists, notably among Democrats | Washington Examiner

I would call that polls- "73% of Democrats and 82% of Republicans don't know how batshit crazy Mormons are!"

It's not bigotry to realize that if you think you are wearing magic underwear, black people are cursed by God with Dark Skin, and you are going to be a God on your own planet when you die, you are probably too fucking crazy to have the nukes.

I'm sure AFTER Romney gets the nomination, the MSM will inform us how crazy Mormon beliefs are. And all those numbers will go up.

But to the point, why is the GOP so hot to nominate someone that 18% of their base won't vote for. I mean, 27% of Democrats aren't a big deal, those guys weren't going to vote for the Republican, anyway. But 18% of Republicans?

Ummmm. Yeah. That's a problem.

Is that any less 'wrong' than not wanting to vote a Muslim in office because they're extremists?

It's your vote, do what you want with it. Personally I do not trust Mormons to not put their personal beliefs before those of the nation. The same can be said of anyone who is overly religious but the LDS are especially prone to pushing their puritanical beliefs off on others.

Call me crazy, but I'm sure that if Republicans refused to vote for a Muslim president, they'd be labeled as xenophobes. How is that any different from Democrats not wanting to vote for a Mormon president?

Well, for one thing, because a Muslim is seen as an outsider, which would be Xenophobic.

Mormons are our own kind of home-grown crazy. It's almost like we as a nation looked at Europe and her hundreds of years of crazy, stupid religious wars over whether Jesus was made out of wafers or not, and said, "AHHHHH, snap, we can come up with crazier shit than that. We're Americans!"

So we came up with the Mormons. And the Jehovahs' Witnesses, and all the other crazy flavors of batshit that make you embarrassed... proud to be an American.

I suspect the poll was biased by the fact that the presumptive Republican candidate is Mormon and the presumptive Democratic candidate is not.

I think that if one polled Democrats on whether they would vote for, say, Harry Reid or Sharron Angle they would pick the Mormon (Reid) over the non-Mormon or "none of the above". There are plenty of Mormons who represent the policies of the Democratic party, people just aren't very aware of it.

Well, you'd be wrong. The figure of about 22% of the electorate not wanting a LDS has been pretty consistant over the last 20 years.

Funny I never heard RW standing up for Cain being treated unfairly when he was killing it in the polls.

A lot of them did. Until it became kind of obvious that he was indeed guilty of what he was accused of, and he had to stand down.

What was frightening to me is that for a while he was killing it in the polls. That the GOP Bench right now is so thin that essentially, a conservative shock jock was leading in the polls for a few weeks because the rank and file was desperately looking to NOT vote for the "chosen" canidadate of the establishment.

Shit caveman

You got that Alinsky crap down pat. All that propaganda at your fingertips. A true rightwing radical doing his best for his comrades
I notice two things:

1. You completely ignore the fact that your ludicrous claim was blown out of the water. Of course, you do that every time.

2. You're still bitterly clinging to the absurd notion that the right are followers of Alinsky.

You're a dishonest, lying piece of shit. True story.

Forum List

Back