Dementia must be contageous

I knew my comment would set off all you right-wing loons. You all never learned the lesson of people who live in glass houses.
I see you are too fucking stupid to post on topic.
Lol..go to bed little boy. You obviously are too much of a snowflake to debate and too stupid to see this thread is about dementia, which by the way you seem to be suffering from.

Coming from a supporter of a man who told Americans to drink bleach to fight Covid. LOL.
If dementia is contageous, they should have isolated Gohmert a long time ago.

Hey Mods, why do these asswipes get to continually derail any and all threads they don't like?

Poor little Baby., Hobglobin. Can dish it out but can’t take it.

I knew my comment would set off all you right-wing loons. You all never learned the lesson of people who live in glass houses.
Lol..go to bed little boy. You obviously are too much of a snowflake to debate.
What did you try to debate, Halfwit Troll?

You have posted nothing on topic.
What’s there to debate you friggin imbecle. It is a troll thread where morons like yourself congregate like a support group of the feeble minded.

If dementia is contageous, have the first family been tested? I'm sure they have been exposed.

What’s there to debate you friggin imbecle. It is a troll thread where morons like yourself congregate like a support group of the feeble minded.

WTF, you piss and moan about someone not wanting to debate and turn to say there's nothing to debate. Get a grip moron.
1593222228385.png

WTF, you piss and moan about someone not wanting to debate and turn to say there's nothing to debate. Get a grip moron.
View attachment 355607
There is no debate here moron. It is an idiocy fest.

View attachment 355607

Not much to debate in a troll thread. You're goofy --- I win ----YEH ME!!!

View attachment 355607

Not much to debate in a troll thread. You're goofy --- I win ----YEH ME!!!

Damn, Johnnie was the one pissing and moaning about wanting to debate, you frickin loons need to learn how to read.

Forum List

Back