Trump's REALLY bad week...

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2013
Southern AZ
Well, in addition to Trump's rally failure in Tulsa, Texas and Florida have proven Trump wrong again, by having to start shutting down the states again. Then, while this is going on, Pence is declaring victory over the virus, while cases continue to spike in many states, and at the same time, is defending Trump rally attendees by claiming that they have the constitutional right to gather, contract, and spread the virus. Just when it looked like things can't get worse for Trump, a federal superior court declares that Trump's transferring money from the military to the border wall is illegal. Then, as icing on the cake, Ivanaka does a presentation on "skills based hiring"! Meantime even Fox Admits that Biden is over 8% ahead of Trump in the polls. Meantime, the mayor of NY, NY, is painting "Black Lives Matter" in front of Trump Towers! Just to sort of close the week with a bang, the Trump administration chose this week to ask the Supreme Court to take away the health insurance from millions of Americans! Hell, we don't need to spend a dime campaigning for Biden this year. Trump is working for us democrats now. (Oh, did I mention that he told folks in Wisconsin that he wants to start up "stop and frisk" procedures again, in order to take peoples guns away from them?)

Last edited:
Well, in addition to Trump's rally failure in Tulsa, Texas and Florida have proven Trump wrong again, by having to start shutting down the states again. Then, while this is going on, Pence is declaring victory over the virus, while cases continue to spike in many states, and at the same time, is defending Trump rally attendees by claiming that they have the constitutional right to gather, contract, and spread the virus. Just when it looked like things can't get worse for Trump, a federal superior court declares that Trump's transferring money from the military to the border wall is illegal. Then, as icing on the cake, Ivanaka does a presentation on "skills based hiring"! Meantime even Fox Admits that Biden is overt 8% ahead of Trump in the polls. Meantime, the mayor of NY, NY, is painting "Black Lives Matter" in front of Trump Towers! Just to sort of close the week with a bang, the Trump administration chose this week to ask the Supreme Court to take away the health insurance from millions of Americans! Hell, we don't need to spend a dime campaigning for Biden this year. Trump is working for us democrats now. (Oh, did I mention that he told folks in Wisconsin that he wants to start up "stop and frisk" procedures again, in order to take peoples guns away from them?)

(Oh, did I mention that he told folks in Wisconsin that he wants to start up "stop and frisk" procedures again, in order to take peoples guns away from them?)

To take guns away from criminals.

I understand why Dems are against that.

Well, from the looks of things, there is a definite possibility of another shutdown. Bars had just reopened here in TX, and now, they are shut down again.
There are people trying to do an honorable job at every level. Politics is to involved. And Progs and Repubs could have worked together a bit. I believe Trump would have accepted that if they were serious.

“What are they going to defund and abolish?” Trump said he asked.

“The police,” he was told.

“Oh, great, I just won the election!”

For all of you Trumpettes, whose idea of studying the issues of the day is to read people's bumper stickers, about the only thing that Minneapolis is proposing is too change the name "police", to Department of Public Service".

we'll see if Trump supporters are willing to die of the corona just so that he can hold his rallies to advance white supremacy

Well, from the looks of things, there is a definite possibility of another shutdown. Bars had just reopened here in TX, and now, they are shut down again.
There are people trying to do an honorable job at every level. Politics is to involved. And Progs and Repubs could have worked together a bit. I believe Trump would have accepted that if they were serious.
I believe you are wrong.

Drastically, cosmically, comically, wrong.

Rally failure? Have radical TDS lefties really talked themselves into thinking that Trump's rallies were "failures" while the media was threatening a lingering death from a virus if anyone attended? You gotta be kidding? Meanwhile you can hardly fill a phone booth with Biden supporters.
Yes, it was a failure. 0.06% turnout from response.

Surely you can't seriously be trying to spin that as a success?

Rally failure? Have radical TDS lefties really talked themselves into thinking that Trump's rallies were "failures" while the media was threatening a lingering death from a virus if anyone attended? You gotta be kidding? Meanwhile you can hardly fill a phone booth with Biden supporters.

You are REALLY bad at math.

It looked like a really big crowd. Maybe Trump set the bar too high and lefties were expecting more.

Well, in addition to Trump's rally failure in Tulsa, Texas and Florida have proven Trump wrong again, by having to start shutting down the states again. Then, while this is going on, Pence is declaring victory over the virus, while cases continue to spike in many states, and at the same time, is defending Trump rally attendees by claiming that they have the constitutional right to gather, contract, and spread the virus. Just when it looked like things can't get worse for Trump, a federal superior court declares that Trump's transferring money from the military to the border wall is illegal. Then, as icing on the cake, Ivanaka does a presentation on "skills based hiring"! Meantime even Fox Admits that Biden is overt 8% ahead of Trump in the polls. Meantime, the mayor of NY, NY, is painting "Black Lives Matter" in front of Trump Towers! Just to sort of close the week with a bang, the Trump administration chose this week to ask the Supreme Court to take away the health insurance from millions of Americans! Hell, we don't need to spend a dime campaigning for Biden this year. Trump is working for us democrats now. (Oh, did I mention that he told folks in Wisconsin that he wants to start up "stop and frisk" procedures again, in order to take peoples guns away from them?)

(Oh, did I mention that he told folks in Wisconsin that he wants to start up "stop and frisk" procedures again, in order to take peoples guns away from them?)

To take guns away from criminals.

I understand why Dems are against that.

I don't see that working in a pro-gun state like Wisconsin. Or anywhere west of there for that matter.

No, I'm not.

Sorry for your luck.

It looked like a really big crowd. Maybe Trump set the bar too high and lefties were expecting more.
He claimed a million people wanted to attend, and that 100,000 would.

No, I'm not.

Sorry for your luck.

No, I'm not.

So show how the turnout was 0.06%.

Might want to check out online and TV views of the rally.

But he didn't. And they're not. So shut up.

Trump isn't going to do anything. Haven't you figured that out by now?

Forum List

Back