Dementia Don

These are the same tired arguments they have been peddling since 2014.

At this point they are talking for the benefit of one another.

He's skipping the debates because quite frankly, he's out of his league if he can't riff. He's forced to answer questions in a way that prevents his bullshitting. Take that first debate in 2020 that Wallace moderated. He tried to treat it like one of his pep rallies and Wallace put the screws to him. The second one?..Trump got his ass handed to him. :)

OMG…..the lack of self-awareness is unbelievable with these leftards.

1695755250049.png

We are going to have two old, white, mental capacity decreased, men to choose from in 2024.

What the living fuck is wrong with this country

Is Biden vs Trump II really the best we can do?

Surly you people are as embarrassed by this as I am

We are going to have two old, white, mental capacity decreased, men to choose from in 2024.

I really do think Biden did not rule out retirement until Dobbs and Trump's plan to return.

I'm not sure I'll ever vote gop in a congressional, senate, potus election, after that stab in the back to social libertarian philosophy. But there are Republicans who otherwise I'd be happy (if not proud) to vote for. Haley, Britt, Gov of ND ....

Now, I just pray we avoid the disaster to the Republic Trump would bring in a second term. I also liked Booker, btw.

Trump will probably really go bananas after this judge ruling:

Judge Rules Donald Trump Committed Fraud For Years While Building Real Estate Empire​

The judge found Trump and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth.

Two old white guys, with dementia, what a better way to keep diversity out of politics.

It is quite mind boggling that voters like less than mediocre.

Forum List

Back