Dem Thugs beat up man who removes Dem signs from his OWN YARD

"We were setting them in the car "

If you tried to steal mys signs I'd kick your ass too

:eusa_shhh:

If you stuck the fuckers in MY yard... I'd destroy them right in front of you - while standing in MY yard that is.... and then I'd DARE you step foot on MY property again.

Yep, "all 3 of you" might kick my ass, but you would be on MY property and guess who would go to jail.

:slap:

I want to know the TRUTH about this incident.

1. If this guy was beat up on his own property...why aren't his assailants in jail?

Because the cops belong to a union and the union is represented by Democrat thugs.

More facts come to light my ass!

Sure you would, sparky.

internet-toughguy.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am a CON, but anything that comes from the blaze will have to be confirmed before I believe it.

I have not seen one story that was not true.. Yes, I check as best I can.

Damn dude, dont fall for the Glenn Beck is evil shit.

You might not like his style, but he has some good things to say.
Besides, he is not the only one working at Mercury 1.... grow up brother.

IF the story is true, be the sign in front of his property or on his property, that does not constitute any type of this agression at all. IF it is true they need to be prosecuted.
However, if the story is not true. LIAR!

Nothing new. Not the first time, Libs have beat up someone.

Remember the union thugs that beat up a black man handing out American flags at a Tea party rally?

The Dems have employed their propaganda very effectively over the years, but now they have gone to far and people are waking up. Corruption is rampant and wide open in the USA. It's very sick out there.

Ah. Criminal action.

Let's see:

The logical thing is to call the police, arrest, and prosecute the guilty.
The illogical thing is to hold an entire political party responsible for the actions of a few criminals.

I am sure this thread took the high road.

I am a CON, but anything that comes from the blaze will have to be confirmed before I believe it.

Indeed. Don't like a source? Fact check. And I will
tell you this regarding Beck and his staff? They DO factcheck.

Beck encourages people to do it on thier own.

If you stuck the fuckers in MY yard... I'd destroy them right in front of you - while standing in MY yard that is.... and then I'd DARE you step foot on MY property again.

Yep, "all 3 of you" might kick my ass, but you would be on MY property and guess who would go to jail.

1. If this guy was beat up on his own property...why aren't his assailants in jail?

I agree bodecea.... sounds a bit fishy to me as well.

I was just being hypothetical.
(needed to beat my chest a little - I feel better now for it :lol: )

IDIOT libs keep tellng us the GOP is the part of racists, bigots, violence, blah blah blah, but every time REAL VIOLENCE happens, it's alway one the Democrat side and the Libs turn a blind eye. HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Taos Police continue probe into political sign fracas - The Taos News: News

Now, get this! This was a "meet and greet for a Dem judge. This man was being beaten. THE POLICE WERE THERE AND DID NOTHING!

They put these signs on this man property and when he went to remove them, they BEAT HIM??????

And the police were there and claim they saw nothing while this man was beaten?

THIS is the face of the Democrat party. It has thrown off the mask that makes it out like they are the "nice" party that defends the poor and the "middle class." And the police won't help you, because they fear it will hurt their jobs as well.

They have revealed themselves to be RADICAL MARXIST/FASCIST THUGS!

THIS is what we need to vote COMPLETELY OUT OF OFFICE come November.

From the Dog catcher to the President.

THROW THE BUMS OUT! :mad:

Yeah, I read this on www.theblaze.com this morning....

I would love to see them try that shit on me..... The tables would turn real quick....

Not to mention those dudes in the story were sissies - 3 people vs one - not to mention another MAN grabbed the guys wife and held her back...

Typical progressives, and typical progressive tactics.

Remember back in 2010 when that progressive bit that Tea Party guys finger off at a town hall event??

And yet...the police saw nothing.......:eusa_whistle:

Would not be the first time.

The Deseret News - Google News Archive Search

Police saw 'nothing' at house where girl, 7, died - Friday, Feb. 9, 2007 | 7:08 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

Happens all the damn time.

You should have lived in Ohio when our Dem Gov Celeste has his own "SS" and was using to try and keep the babysitter he molested quiet.

Last edited:

Because the cops belong to a union and the union is represented by Democrat thugs.

So the Taos cops ignore the law when a citizen is assaulted? That's a pretty serious accusation to make. You HAVE reported them to the authorities, right?

Too few facts have been published about the incident. However the OP premise that this is wholey representative of any political party is preposterous.

Apparently you are so afraid of the TRUTH in this incident, you want to put words in my mouth.

Shortbus, if you were able to read, life would be easier for you.

I look forward to finding out the TRUTH of this incident even if you don't.

You hope that somehow you can attack the victim, if you can't, you'll slink away. You are a partisan hack, you don't give a fuck about the truth, you care about promoting your shameful party.

1. Why are we just hearing about this if it happened a month ago?

The media doesn't print stories that are critical of the party.
2. Were the signs placed on his property or not?

{Police in Taos, New Mexico have spent close to a month investigating a case where a man was allegedly beaten after removing political signs placed on his property without his permission.}

Does it hurt to be that stupid, Shortbus? I mean, physical pain?

3. If signs were placed on his property without his permission, who placed them there?

4. Where are the charges?

5. Where were the police?

Read the fucking article, moron.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man...-signs-placed-in-his-yard-without-permission/

In an interview with The Taos News Friday (May 25), property owner Roy Cunnyngham and his wife Joni recounted the events when they returned home, across from Casa los Córdovas May 1.

“meet and greet” event at Plaza de Colores.
Maybe google maps is on the wrong street ... I don't see any private homes in that area.

330 Paseo del Pueblo Sur

Last edited:

Indeed. Don't like a source? Fact check. And I will
tell you this regarding Beck and his staff? They DO factcheck.

Beck encourages people to do it on thier own.

He ALWAYS say to "never take my word for it.... look it up for yourself" and I usually do.

GBTV.com rules!

Ah. Criminal action.

Let's see:

The logical thing is to call the police, arrest, and prosecute the guilty.
The illogical thing is to hold an entire political party responsible for the actions of a few criminals.

I am sure this thread took the high road.

Just like every thread where a lib held the entire GOP responsible for the actions of a few, right?

ON vs IN FRONT OF

If the signs are ON your property, you can remove them. If they are IN FRONT OF, but not actually ON your property, you're SOL.

Admittedly, I live in a suburban neighborhood in Southern California: Still, I'm trying to figure out how you put a sign in front of someone's property without putting it on their property?

Once past my property, you have concrete and asphalt - neither of which are conducive to putting signs in.

The thugs drove the sign posts in his lawn - simple as that.

If that is the case, he had every right to remove them.

a Republican "angry with the government" held a school board hostage at gun point in Florida.

An Arizona man who on Wednesday reportedly killed four people, including a 47-year-old grandmother and a 15-month-old infant, and then took his own life was also a former Republican Party official, a former white supremacist neo-Nazi and the founder of a border patrol vigilante group that advocated using violence on immigrants.

On Thursday morning, police in Gilbert, Arizona confirmed that J.T. (Jason Todd) Ready had committed suicide after killing his girlfriend, 47-year-old Lisa Mederos, along with her daughter, her daughter’s boyfriend and her granddaughter, according to The Arizona Republic.

Source: Raw Story (Arizona shooter was neo-Nazi and former GOP official | The Raw Story)

The Southern Poverty Law Center!

Might as well ask the ACLU. Just about as reliable!

Notice what they bury in the story:

Seven months after Ready distributed racist and anti-Semitic materials at a Republican Committee meeting, Arizona congressmen John Shadegg, Jeff Flake, and Trent Franks wrote to the chairman of the local Republican Party and asked that he be ousted as precinct committeeman.
Source:

In other words, THEY KICKED HIM OUT. They don't do that in the Dem party. Bill Ayers, Kimberlin. THEY EMBRACE THEM, SUPPORT THEM, AND RAISE FUNDS FOR THEM.

Nice try, but all you did ONCE AGAIN, was display the DIFFERENCES IN THE party.

ONE PARTY IS FOR LAW AND ORDER (GOP) AND ONE PARTY IS THE PARTY OF THUG FASCISTS.

Thanks for your help!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Southern Policy Law Center is Soros funded...imagine that? :lol:

And buried in the story (you have to read further down) is that the GOP KICKED HIM OUT.

They don't do that with the Dems. Hell they love people like Ayers and Kimberlin.

Forum List

Back