Dem Congresscritter: Women Dressing That Way Are Asking to be Harrased

images

This doesn't look like don't touch to me...

Well she gets to choose who touches and it wouldn't be you.

When a man openly flashes a wad of cash in a bar then gets mugged on his way out, we try to catch the mugger, but we also caution the victim to not be stupid and to keep his cash out of sight. Should we not also be telling women to keep the goods out of sight? IOW, harassment is wrong, but there are things smart people do to reduce the odds of becoming a victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When a man openly flashes a wad of cash in a bar then gets mugged on his way out, we try to catch the mugger, but we also caution the victim to not be stupid and to keep his cash out of sight. Should we not also be telling women to keep the goods out of sight? IOW, harassment is wrong, but there are things smart people do to reduce the odds of becoming a victim.

When did cash become part of a mans anatomy?

She has a point. There's no excuse for sexual harassment, on the one hand, but, if a woman makes her self up to be sexually attractive at work,

what is HER point?

Irrelevant. Being smart reduces your chance of becoming a victim. That's the point.

Irrelevant. Being smart reduces your chance of becoming a victim. That's the point.
Thats lazy. The way you decide to dress shouldnt make you a victim. Change your behavior and stop thinking you get to rape any woman that shows some skin. Thats the point.

Thats lazy. The way you decide to dress shouldnt make you a victim. Change your behavior and stop thinking you get to rape any woman that shows some skin. Thats the point.

No, it shouldn't make you a victim. But it does increase the odds. The world is not the way you wish it to be.

Like I said, be stupid flashing a wad of cash and you increase your odds of being mugged. Park your car in a dark alley unlocked with the keys inside and you increase your odds of having your car stolen.

It shouldn't, but it does.

When did he claim money is part of man's anatomy?

It's a resource men use to attract women, just like revealing clothes are a tool to attract men. Flash it and the plenty of people who would like to take advantage know who to target. The analogy is perfect 10/10 if you ask me, and completely factual regardless.

If you play it smart you will greatly reduce the chances of you getting mugged or raped. The leftists are idiotic enough to live in their delusions where this isn't so, and in the process give bad advice to women which ends up in them getting raped.

It's a resource men use to attract women, just like revealing clothes are a tool to attract men. Flash it and the plenty of people who would like to take advantage know who to target. The analogy is perfect 10/10 if you ask me, and completely factual regardless.

If you play it smart you will greatly reduce the chances of you getting mugged or raped. The leftists are idiotic enough to live in their delusions where this isn't so, and in the process give bad advice to women which ends up in them getting raped.

The funny thing is, we spend a lot of time and effort telling children to be careful, don't have anything to do with strangers, no one has the right to touch you, and on and on. Yet, when a girl becomes a woman, all of a sudden all that common sense seems to go right out the window.

No, it shouldn't make you a victim. But it does increase the odds. The world is not the way you wish it to be.

Like I said, be stupid flashing a wad of cash and you increase your odds of being mugged. Park your car in a dark alley unlocked with the keys inside and you increase your odds of having your car stolen.

Youre still trying to compare a womans body to material things which is silly and exhibits an inability to grow as a man. Its mens attitudes, not the fact that all women havent converted to Islam and covered up, that is the problem here. How is it that I can restrain myself from simply groping a woman without her permission? Because I understand and respect I dont have that right.

The part were he compared money to a womans anatomy. Keep up dummy.

Youre still trying to compare a womans body to material things which is silly and exhibits an inability to grow as a man. Its mens attitudes, not the fact that all women havent converted to Islam and covered up, that is the problem here. How is it that I can restrain myself from simply groping a woman without her permission? Because I understand and respect I dont have that right.

And most men share that attitude. Some don't, however, and it is for those a woman needs to be vigilant. The fact that you equate common sense modesty with Islam's extreme measures and not everyday life is troubling to say the least.

Would you advise a woman to wear a bikini to the beach in a Muslim country because it's her body, darn it, and no one has the right to tell her to cover it up, or would you advise her to wear something more modest because there's a good chance she'll get arrested? We're dealing with real life here.

Yes, those are perfectly analogous, that doesn't mean money is part of man's anatomy. Women attract men with anatomy, men attract women with big fat wallet. I am sorry if you though genders were the same, hard news...

And most men share that attitude. Some don't, however, and it is for those a woman needs to be vigilant. The fact that you equate common sense modesty with Islam's extreme measures and not everyday life is troubling to say the least.

Would you advise a woman to wear a bikini to the beach in a Muslim country because it's her body, darn it, and no one has the right to tell her to cover it up, or would you advise her to wear something more modest because there's a good chance she'll get arrested? We're dealing with real life here.
The fact that you used the term "common sense modesty" tells me you are not evolved in your thinking enough to realize thats a personal concept governed by what each person considers common sense. This inability to understand this simple dynamic is startling and dangerously ignorant.

I wouldnt advise a woman to wear anything. Its her choice what she wants to wear. We arent talking about what someone would wear in a Muslim country. Were talking about the US.

Yes, those are perfectly analogous, that doesn't mean money is part of man's anatomy. Women attract men with anatomy, men attract women with big fat wallet. I am sorry if you though genders were the same, hard news...
No. They arent and hadit already conceded as much. You seem at a loss in your ability to comprehend that. Of course money isnt part of a mans anatomy. Men dont attract women with a big fat wallet. That may be reason you feel you dont have the ability to attract women but I attracted my wife when I was poor and struggling.

Forum List

Back