Deleted 30,000 emails?

How many emails have you deleted in your life?

• Zero

• 1-29,999

• 30,000 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
During the 2016 election there was lots of discussion over Hillary Clinton deleting 30,000 emails. As far as I am concerned she is a light weight. I have probably deleted over 1 million emails in my lifetime.

Let's all reflect on our personal history. How many emails have you deleted in your life time? Before anybody asks, yes, this includes spam.
Not one of my emails that I have deleted contained any classified or secret information in them. Not one has ever been under subpoena.

But nothing like a false equivalency.
None of hers were classified, either.
"None of hers were classified, either."
You got it comin':

<<<<<<<GONG!>>>>>>>
Yer wrong.
:laughing0301:
But thanks for the laffs.

If they were deleted how do you know they were classified?

During the 2016 election there was lots of discussion over Hillary Clinton deleting 30,000 emails. As far as I am concerned she is a light weight. I have probably deleted over 1 million emails in my lifetime.

Let's all reflect on our personal history. How many emails have you deleted in your life time? Before anybody asks, yes, this includes spam.
Not one of my emails that I have deleted contained any classified or secret information in them. Not one has ever been under subpoena.

You're as bad as Care, Synth! Why do you embarrass yourself by making a claim like that? Either you don't know that classified emails were found that Clinton had on those servers...or you do know it and you're just as willing to lie about it as Care is! Which is just as pathetic as she is...

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That’s what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Comey: No.

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I’m not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?

Comey: That is right.

That was FBI Director Comey's sworn testimony in front of the Senate Committee investigating Hillary Clinton's email scandal! So will all of you on the left PLEASE stop embarrassing yourself that she didn't break the law!

You're as bad as Care, Synth! Why do you embarrass yourself by making a claim like that? Either you don't know that classified emails were found that Clinton had on those servers...or you do know it and you're just as willing to lie about it as Care is! Which is just as pathetic as she is...
The claim in the op is that Clinton deleted emails that contained classified information.

if they were deleted how does anyone know that they contained classified information?

You got it comin':

<<<<<<<GONG!>>>>>>>
Yer wrong.

You didn't know there were three replications of the 30,000 scrubbed e-mails that made it into Judicial Watch and now the Attorney General's capable hands. I've heard of TDS sufferers hating to watch uncompromised-by-Democrats' news sources, and that this information will at first seen inconsistent with what you know, but not to worry. We're close to the day of indictments being handed down to the criminals in the FBI and in the Obama-Biden-Clinton WH. The reason justice is not as quick is because they are sifting through hundreds of thousands of pages of communications that were attempted to never be seen by the loyal opposition of the Democrat Party. Here's you something to stay dry. I know I just rained on your fantasy parade.
th

Oh, darn it. They just sold out of the "boo" umbrellas. *sigh* This one will just have to do.​

Were the emails you deleted under subpoena so that your deletion of them was a crime?

I thought not....

You got it comin':

<<<<<<<GONG!>>>>>>>
Yer wrong.

You didn't know there were three replications of the 30,000 scrubbed e-mails that made it into Judicial Watch and now the Attorney General's capable hands. I've heard of TDS sufferers hating to watch uncompromised-by-Democrats' news sources, and that this information will at first seen inconsistent with what you know, but not to worry. We're close to the day of indictments being handed down to the criminals in the FBI and in the Obama-Biden-Clinton WH. The reason justice is not as quick is because they are sifting through hundreds of thousands of pages of communications that were attempted to never be seen by the loyal opposition of the Democrat Party. Here's you something to stay dry. I know I just rained on your fantasy parade.
th

Oh, darn it. They just sold out of the "boo" umbrellas. *sigh* This one will just have to do.​

So they weren’t deleted? :auiqs.jpg:

You got it comin':

<<<<<<<GONG!>>>>>>>
Yer wrong.

th

Proving that you are just about as ignorant as your avi, yes, she deleted them....they were RECOVERED by lowly workers who happen to be smarter than her

You got it comin':

<<<<<<<GONG!>>>>>>>
Yer wrong.

th

Proving that you are just about as ignorant as your avi, yes, she deleted them....they were RECOVERED by lowly workers who happen to be smarter than her

So they weren’t actually deleted?
auiqs.jpg.gif

The claim in the op is that Clinton deleted emails that contained classified information.

if they were deleted how does anyone know that they contained classified information?

They were able to obtain copies of emails that she sent to other people for starters. Why are you even debating this, Synth? Clinton had classified information on those servers because she was using them to run the State Department. She had them scrubbed to try and hide that.

You got it comin':

<<<<<<<GONG!>>>>>>>
Yer wrong.

th

Yes and no. Mz. Clinton spent a million bucks on having someone else bleach bit her computer and another someone else to go through the internet and excise each and every one of her missives, all 300,000 of them. That's only 3 bucks per crime conspiracy communiqué plus the bleaching bit. That may not be enough to pay for lawyer fees for her co-conspirator who did the dirty deed of wiping out her messages of state and of secrecy. Yes she tried to get rid of her messages, but she failed to wipe out her server who may have felt the information had some value in the future, plus the copy in Obama's computer and another in a serving person's computer who was responsible for conserving historic information before the big 3--Obama, Biden, and Clinton--realized their asses were grasses.

Laugh all you want. There are going to be a lot of foot monitors getting ready for use just for the left on Capitol Hill.

Ah, so sad...

You got it comin':

<<<<<<<GONG!>>>>>>>
Yer wrong.

th

So they weren’t actually deleted? View attachment 284845

Do you not grasp that Hillary TRIED to destroy evidence of what she'd been doing and failed?

th

Do you not grasp that Hillary TRIED to destroy evidence of what she'd been doing and failed?
Tried? She gave her co-conspirator a hammer to beat the daylights out of what was left of the computer after it was bleach-bitten to death. And I heard from sources I trust that a lot of the computer shards were hard to put back together from all the beatings it took to shatter the frame. I didn't hear details of the damages done to the hard drive, but others here have more information after I filed it in my file 13 several months ago and hadn't thought much of it since. There must be ways bleach bitting can be turned around, but back when I was onto this little scandal, most people thought the information irretrievable. There's always one computer whiz who can do what no one ever thought could be done, I guess if the current information supplied on this thread is true. I always learn something when I come to USMB.

You got it comin':

<<<<<<<GONG!>>>>>>>
Yer wrong.

th

Yes, she attempted to delete them. She just happens to be as stupid as you and never thought that anyone could recover them....because, well , she's stupid. Like you.

They were able to obtain copies of emails that she sent to other people for starters. Why are you even debating this, Synth? Clinton had classified information on those servers because she was using them to run the State Department. She had them scrubbed to try and hide that.
Because synth is a troll.

Lol you mean that the FBI lied about the classified emails they claimed to find on her server.? Really?

Were the emails you deleted under subpoena so that your deletion of them was a crime?

I thought not....

No. The emails I deleted were mostly spam.

Why do you say she failed?

Her goal was avoiding prison and being available to run for president in 2016.

She succeeded at both of those goals.

th

Yes, she attempted to delete them. She just happens to be as stupid as you and never thought that anyone could recover them....because, well , she's stupid. Like you.

I wonder if anybody here can retrieve an email I deleted back in 2004. It was an offer for a $50 Amazon gift card. I'd like to have that now. There are some DVD's I would like to buy.

You got it comin':

<<<<<<<GONG!>>>>>>>
Yer wrong.

th

Yes and no. Mz. Clinton spent a million bucks on having someone else bleach bit her computer and another someone else to go through the internet and excise each and every one of her missives, all 300,000 of them. That's only 3 bucks per crime conspiracy communiqué plus the bleaching bit. That may not be enough to pay for lawyer fees for her co-conspirator who did the dirty deed of wiping out her messages of state and of secrecy. Yes she tried to get rid of her messages, but she failed to wipe out her server who may have felt the information had some value in the future, plus the copy in Obama's computer and another in a serving person's computer who was responsible for conserving historic information before the big 3--Obama, Biden, and Clinton--realized their asses were grasses.

Laugh all you want. There are going to be a lot of foot monitors getting ready for use just for the left on Capitol Hill.

Ah, so sad...

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over your hypocrisy.

Betsy DeVos is the eighth Trump official to use personal email for official White House business

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is the latest member of the Trump administration to get caught for using her personal email to conduct official business in what appears as yet another contradiction to Donald Trump's incessant attacks on Hillary Clinton's use of a private server when she was secretary of state.

The agency's inspector general reported on May 16 that it found a "limited number of emails" from DeVos' private accounts from January 2017 to April 2018. In total, less than 100 emails were sent or received to her personal accounts.

Education Department spokeswoman Liz Hill responded to the report on Twitter, minimizing it as "hardly news."

"I get 'DeVos + Personal Email' gets clicks but receiving fewer than 100 emails and then forwarding them to senior staff to ensure they are captured on our government email server is hardly news," she wrote.

But the report now brings the total number of Trump officials who have used personal communication tools during their time in the administration to eight: DeVos, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Stephen Miller, Gary Cohn, Steve Bannon, K.T. McFarland and Reince Priebus.

In March, the House Oversight Committee reported that it had evidence Trump's daughter and son-in-law used personal email accounts and messaging applications like WhatsApp to conduct official White House business.

Clinton and Democratic Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez highlighted the irony of the situation shortly after it was revealed Kushner and Ivanka Trump had used private messaging services.

"But his Whatsapp," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, to which Clinton responded: "Tell me about it."

Forum List

Back