Deleted 30,000 emails?

How many emails have you deleted in your life?

• Zero

• 1-29,999

• 30,000 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
https://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373.html

Clinton's email habits look positively transparent when compared with the subpoena-dodging, email-hiding, private-server-using George W. Bush administration. Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House "lost" 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America's recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

"None of hers were classified, either."
You got it comin':

<<<<<<<GONG!>>>>>>>
Yer wrong.
:laughing0301:
But thanks for the laffs.

If they were deleted how do you know they were classified?

You didn't know there were three replications of the 30,000 scrubbed e-mails that made it into Judicial Watch and now the Attorney General's capable hands. I've heard of TDS sufferers hating to watch uncompromised-by-Democrats' news sources, and that this information will at first seen inconsistent with what you know, but not to worry. We're close to the day of indictments being handed down to the criminals in the FBI and in the Obama-Biden-Clinton WH. The reason justice is not as quick is because they are sifting through hundreds of thousands of pages of communications that were attempted to never be seen by the loyal opposition of the Democrat Party. Here's you something to stay dry. I know I just rained on your fantasy parade.
th

Oh, darn it. They just sold out of the "boo" umbrellas. *sigh* This one will just have to do.​

So they weren’t deleted? :auiqs.jpg:

Yes and no. Mz. Clinton spent a million bucks on having someone else bleach bit her computer and another someone else to go through the internet and excise each and every one of her missives, all 300,000 of them. That's only 3 bucks per crime conspiracy communiqué plus the bleaching bit. That may not be enough to pay for lawyer fees for her co-conspirator who did the dirty deed of wiping out her messages of state and of secrecy. Yes she tried to get rid of her messages, but she failed to wipe out her server who may have felt the information had some value in the future, plus the copy in Obama's computer and another in a serving person's computer who was responsible for conserving historic information before the big 3--Obama, Biden, and Clinton--realized their asses were grasses.

Laugh all you want. There are going to be a lot of foot monitors getting ready for use just for the left on Capitol Hill.

Ah, so sad...

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over your hypocrisy.

Betsy DeVos is the eighth Trump official to use personal email for official White House business

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is the latest member of the Trump administration to get caught for using her personal email to conduct official business in what appears as yet another contradiction to Donald Trump's incessant attacks on Hillary Clinton's use of a private server when she was secretary of state.

The agency's inspector general reported on May 16 that it found a "limited number of emails" from DeVos' private accounts from January 2017 to April 2018. In total, less than 100 emails were sent or received to her personal accounts.

Education Department spokeswoman Liz Hill responded to the report on Twitter, minimizing it as "hardly news."

"I get 'DeVos + Personal Email' gets clicks but receiving fewer than 100 emails and then forwarding them to senior staff to ensure they are captured on our government email server is hardly news," she wrote.

But the report now brings the total number of Trump officials who have used personal communication tools during their time in the administration to eight: DeVos, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Stephen Miller, Gary Cohn, Steve Bannon, K.T. McFarland and Reince Priebus.

In March, the House Oversight Committee reported that it had evidence Trump's daughter and son-in-law used personal email accounts and messaging applications like WhatsApp to conduct official White House business.

Clinton and Democratic Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez highlighted the irony of the situation shortly after it was revealed Kushner and Ivanka Trump had used private messaging services.

"But his Whatsapp," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, to which Clinton responded: "Tell me about it."

Were they under subpoena? No? Then so what.

You didn't know there were three replications of the 30,000 scrubbed e-mails that made it into Judicial Watch and now the Attorney General's capable hands. I've heard of TDS sufferers hating to watch uncompromised-by-Democrats' news sources, and that this information will at first seen inconsistent with what you know, but not to worry. We're close to the day of indictments being handed down to the criminals in the FBI and in the Obama-Biden-Clinton WH. The reason justice is not as quick is because they are sifting through hundreds of thousands of pages of communications that were attempted to never be seen by the loyal opposition of the Democrat Party. Here's you something to stay dry. I know I just rained on your fantasy parade.
th

Oh, darn it. They just sold out of the "boo" umbrellas. *sigh* This one will just have to do.​
Yes and no. Mz. Clinton spent a million bucks on having someone else bleach bit her computer and another someone else to go through the internet and excise each and every one of her missives, all 300,000 of them. That's only 3 bucks per crime conspiracy communiqué plus the bleaching bit. That may not be enough to pay for lawyer fees for her co-conspirator who did the dirty deed of wiping out her messages of state and of secrecy. Yes she tried to get rid of her messages, but she failed to wipe out her server who may have felt the information had some value in the future, plus the copy in Obama's computer and another in a serving person's computer who was responsible for conserving historic information before the big 3--Obama, Biden, and Clinton--realized their asses were grasses.

Laugh all you want. There are going to be a lot of foot monitors getting ready for use just for the left on Capitol Hill.

Ah, so sad...

Betsy DeVos is the eighth Trump official to use personal email for official White House business

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is the latest member of the Trump administration to get caught for using her personal email to conduct official business in what appears as yet another contradiction to Donald Trump's incessant attacks on Hillary Clinton's use of a private server when she was secretary of state.

The agency's inspector general reported on May 16 that it found a "limited number of emails" from DeVos' private accounts from January 2017 to April 2018. In total, less than 100 emails were sent or received to her personal accounts.

Education Department spokeswoman Liz Hill responded to the report on Twitter, minimizing it as "hardly news."

"I get 'DeVos + Personal Email' gets clicks but receiving fewer than 100 emails and then forwarding them to senior staff to ensure they are captured on our government email server is hardly news," she wrote.

But the report now brings the total number of Trump officials who have used personal communication tools during their time in the administration to eight: DeVos, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Stephen Miller, Gary Cohn, Steve Bannon, K.T. McFarland and Reince Priebus.

In March, the House Oversight Committee reported that it had evidence Trump's daughter and son-in-law used personal email accounts and messaging applications like WhatsApp to conduct official White House business.

Clinton and Democratic Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez highlighted the irony of the situation shortly after it was revealed Kushner and Ivanka Trump had used private messaging services.

"But his Whatsapp," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, to which Clinton responded: "Tell me about it."

Aren’t you arguing in other threads that subpoenas are worthless?

you’re not smart.

th

Ah, so sad...

you’re not smart.

That the best you got, dumbass? Funny how you only care about the law when it benefits you. When it doesn't, you are all in favor of breaking it.

Do you not grasp that Hillary TRIED to destroy evidence of what she'd been doing and failed?

Why do you say she failed?

Her goal was avoiding prison and being available to run for president in 2016.

She succeeded at both of those goals.

I'll tell you exactly why I said she failed...

Her goal was winning the Presidency. Being available? When this was all going down, Vas...Hillary Clinton wasn't just available...she was the prohibitive favorite to win the White House! Her email scandal revealed how corrupt she was when she was running the State Department. It's rather ironic that Clinton's lying and attempting to hide evidence of how badly she handled things in Benghazi ended up revealing her hidden servers and THAT cost her the Presidency...not the debacle in Libya!

Do you not grasp that Hillary TRIED to destroy evidence of what she'd been doing and failed?

Her goal was winning the Presidency. Being available? When this was all going down, Vas...Hillary Clinton wasn't just available...she was the prohibitive favorite to win the White House! Her email scandal revealed how corrupt she was when she was running the State Department. It's rather ironic that Clinton's lying and attempting to hide evidence of how badly she handled things in Benghazi ended up revealing her hidden servers and THAT cost her the Presidency...not the debacle in Libya!

The voters choose a president.

The voters choose a president.

Let me guess...another liberal that slept through Civics?

Let me guess...another liberal that slept through Civics?

Naps galore.

Don't have a clue how we elect a President...do you, Vas?

There have only been a few here and there that deflected. There has never been enough to overthrow the decision of the people. It is no small feat to be chosen to be an elector. You have to be an extremely stable person within the political party in which you are selected. So basically, the people do elect a president. The electors just formalize the decision.

Ah, so sad...

you’re not smart.

That the best you got, dumbass? Funny how you only care about the law when it benefits you. When it doesn't, you are all in favor of breaking it.

So, are subpoenas worthless and invalid when issued by Congress or aren’t they?

Ah, so sad...

you’re not smart.

When they are lawfully issued not at all. When they are issued by a corrupt congress to obstruct a lawfully elected president, then yes, they are.

you’re not smart.

When they are lawfully issued not at all. When they are issued by a corrupt congress to obstruct a lawfully elected president, then yes, they are.
Please state the law that makes these determinations.

or did you just pull it out of your ass?

you’re not smart.

Please state the law that makes these determinations.

or did you just pull it out of your ass?

Look up Nuremberg defense.

Ah, so sad...

you’re not smart.

Billary's Hillary wants to do bad things to you. 588 of her 30,000 bitbatted away were seriously illegal.

Oops, Got carried away...

Last edited:
During the 2016 election there was lots of discussion over Hillary Clinton deleting 30,000 emails. As far as I am concerned she is a light weight. I have probably deleted over 1 million emails in my lifetime.

Let's all reflect on our personal history. How many emails have you deleted in your life time? Before anybody asks, yes, this includes spam.
Not one of my emails that I have deleted contained any classified or secret information in them. Not one has ever been under subpoena.

But nothing like a false equivalency.

Same

Ah, so sad...

you’re not smart.

Synthaholic sez: "...are subpoenas worthless and invalid when issued by Congress or aren’t they?" :blahblah:
Not after they already flushed it down the toidy with unmentionable objects. You don't have to be too bright to picture this cherry picking your party selects, Mr. Synth to smear in Republican faces with while putting smiles on the faces of dishonest Biden's blindsided supporters who don't realize how disgraceful strong arming other countries for cash is using one's high title with which to seal the successful extortion. :eusa_naughty:

"None of hers were classified, either."
You got it comin':

<<<<<<<GONG!>>>>>>>
Yer wrong.
:laughing0301:
But thanks for the laffs.

th

Proving that you are just about as ignorant as your avi, yes, she deleted them....they were RECOVERED by lowly workers who happen to be smarter than her

So they weren’t actually deleted? View attachment 284845

I'm sure Hillary thought she deleted them.
from her desktop

But Hillary 'forgot' that her email was backed up ... to Huma's laptop - the laptop that was really her husbands, that Weiner dude.

whoooops

Forum List

Back