Deleted 30,000 emails?

How many emails have you deleted in your life?

• Zero

• 1-29,999

• 30,000 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
In your PhD mind.
She was investigated. It was legal when she did it."

Prove it was legal when Hillary 'did it'.

What does a girl have to do to get arrested around here? I bet if Hillary would have been accused of drunk driving then she would have been arrested.
No prob with Don Jr and ivanka S private servers in the WH?
And the cons open cell phone?

I am not bothered by it. When were they arrested? It is amazing that all these high profile people committing crimes but they never get caught. What the heck is going on around here?

In your PhD mind.

What does a girl have to do to get arrested around here? I bet if Hillary would have been accused of drunk driving then she would have been arrested.

I am not bothered by it. When were they arrested? It is amazing that all these high profile people committing crimes but they never get caught. What the heck is going on around here?

Proof?

"A State Department spokeswoman says Hillary Clinton did not break any rules by relying solely on her personal email account. Federal law allows government officials to use personal email so long as relevant documents are preserved for history."

The law was amended in late 2014 to require that personal emails be transferred to government servers within 20 days. But that was after Clinton left office. Watchdog groups conceded that she may not have violated the text of the law, but they argue she violated the spirit of it. The Sunlight Foundation's John Wonderlich explained to Horsley"

:mmm, Hilary's a big criminal, she was before 2014 and no problem for the con and his kids?
I guess you believe she killed Vince Foster??

In your PhD mind.

Ask the cons stiffed contractors and the rally states that never were paid

In your PhD mind.

Proof?

"A State Department spokeswoman says Hillary Clinton did not break any rules by relying solely on her personal email account. Federal law allows government officials to use personal email so long as relevant documents are preserved for history."

The law was amended in late 2014 to require that personal emails be transferred to government servers within 20 days. But that was after Clinton left office. Watchdog groups conceded that she may not have violated the text of the law, but they argue she violated the spirit of it. The Sunlight Foundation's John Wonderlich explained to Horsley"

:mmm, Hilary's a big criminal, she was before 2014 and no problem for the con and his kids?
I guess you believe she killed Vince Foster??

I firmly believe criminal convictions should take place in the courtroom.

Alleged crimes are stupid during the election. Let the criminal out on bail then have the trial after the election.

See, voting for a president is my business. Prosecuting criminals is not my business at all. It has nothing to do with me or you.

I just think it is stupid that this was even a public discussion but all is fair in love and war. A presidential election can easily be defined as war. I believe if Hillary was a danger to society then she would be in jail. I firmly believe that. I believe that about Trump top. Even Richard Nixon did nothing dangerous that made him an unsafe person. People hold their political opponents to a higher standard in the land where we are all considered equals.

Forum List

Back