Deflate-gate? Report: Patriots being investigated for using deflated footballs

As for the Wells report, I haven't had time to read it yet, but I plan on doing so. However, from the bits and pieces I've gathered so far, I definitely think some things sound odd. I'll have to read the report to see if my questions are answered, but it sounds like the Colts also had 3 out of 4 tested footballs come in below the required PSI, it doesn't seem like the actual PSI of the Pats footballs were recorded before the game, the leaked texts I've seen indicate that the equipment guys underinflated the balls before the inspection, but not necessarily that they ever touched them after they'd been approved. And also, "Brady more probably than not was generally aware"...3 months and all we get is that vague as fuck bullshit? Seriously?

I think it is obvious that the footballs were deflated and I think Brady, the receivers and the officials knew about it.

Ya gotta love how the findings come out after the draft making it impossible to punish the cheatriots by taking away draft picks.

Interesting theory. The Falcons were punished for pumping in crowd noise prior to the draft, and were docked a draft pick as a result. Care to tell me what year that docked pick came from?

As for the Wells report, I haven't had time to read it yet, but I plan on doing so. However, from the bits and pieces I've gathered so far, I definitely think some things sound odd. I'll have to read the report to see if my questions are answered, but it sounds like the Colts also had 3 out of 4 tested footballs come in below the required PSI, it doesn't seem like the actual PSI of the Pats footballs were recorded before the game, the leaked texts I've seen indicate that the equipment guys underinflated the balls before the inspection, but not necessarily that they ever touched them after they'd been approved. And also, "Brady more probably than not was generally aware"...3 months and all we get is that vague as fuck bullshit? Seriously?

I think it is obvious that the footballs were deflated and I think Brady, the receivers and the officials knew about it.

I reserve the right to be wrong here, but I have yet to see any actual evidence demonstrating that Brady asked them to inflate the balls below spec. Lots of circumstantial stuff that appears to make Brady look bad, but I haven't seen anything that shows that he asked them to inflate the balls to below 12.5, or that he asked anyone to deflate the balls after they had passed inspection.

I reserve the right to be wrong here, but I have yet to see any actual evidence demonstrating that Brady asked them to inflate the balls below spec. Lots of circumstantial stuff that appears to make Brady look bad, but I haven't seen anything that shows that he asked them to inflate the balls to below 12.5, or that he asked anyone to deflate the balls after they had passed inspection.

Brady wouldn't have to give the ball boy a specific pounds per sq in number. When I check this tire on my Eldorado that has a slow leak I just push my thumb into it. I can tell if it needs air by the deflection in the tire's side wall. All Tom would have to do is hand the kid a ball that was exactly the pressure he desired and the kid would grip it and push a thumb into it to get the desired outcome on the other footballs.

But to suggest that an NFL QB doesn't know what an under inflated football feels like is ridiculous. Try to convince me that an athlete with that much riding on his ability to throw a football isn't tuned into how the ball feels. That's the part that irks me...that Brady thinks we are stupid.

Ya gotta love how the findings come out after the draft making it impossible to punish the cheatriots by taking away draft picks.

Interesting theory. The Falcons were punished for pumping in crowd noise prior to the draft, and were docked a draft pick as a result. Care to tell me what year that docked pick came from?

That'd be next year. So I guess there's still hope they'll get theirs come next year.
The timing just seems a little convenient.

Brady wouldn't have to give the ball boy a specific pounds per sq in number. When I check this tire on my Eldorado that has a slow leak I just push my thumb into it. I can tell if it needs air by the deflection in the tire's side wall. All Tom would have to do is hand the kid a ball that was exactly the pressure he desired and the kid would grip it and push a thumb into it to get the desired outcome on the other footballs.

But to suggest that an NFL QB doesn't know what an under inflated football feels like is ridiculous. Try to convince me that an athlete with that much riding on his ability to throw a football isn't tuned into how the ball feels. That's the part that irks me...that Brady thinks we are stupid.

That means the officials had to know.

I've gotta say, it's slightly impressive how 9/11 could write a single sentence or a half cocked diatribe and still always manages to say nothing of substance.

I've gotta say, it's slightly impressive how 9/11 could write a single sentence or a half cocked diatribe and still always manages to say nothing of substance.

I don't read his posts anymore, he is irrelevant.

I don't read his posts anymore, he is irrelevant.

That must be the understatement of this century. :lol: I have a few other words I would probably use . . . if I wanted to be mean.

that is why there are so many former NFL players saying Brady is a liar and cheater and these brady/belicheat worshippers cant stand to hear this inconvient truth.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:biggrin:

three farts in a row from the belicheat/brady worshippers.^

:9::9::9::up:

Troll bitch, have you figured out which is your favorite NL Cubs? Pirate? Is it another team?

You still sucking Kroenke's dick? That's right bitchboy preDICKed the Lambs in LA in 2015. How is that going troll bitch, you fucking liar.

You figured out how to spell the NFL Commissioner's name yet? :lmao:

Back to the little bitches "someone farted" you still stuck on that? No imagination?

Seattle won't lose a game in 2015! :lmao: keep crying about that one. Of course the fucking league is rigged according to you, so how the fuck can anyone cheat, dumb shit. 911 fuck job.

that is why there are so many former NFL players saying Brady is a liar and cheater and these brady/belicheat worshippers cant stand to hear this inconvient truth.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:biggrin:

Done spanking Huggy's monkey? Moron, you don't remember that you claim the NFL the entire NFL is rigged, so how can anyone cheat? You truly are the biggest troll bitch in the whole fucking world. Get a grip asshole.

Troll bitch, have you figured out which is your favorite NL Cubs? Pirate? Is it another team?

You still sucking Kroenke's dick? That's right bitchboy preDICKed the Lambs in LA in 2015. How is that going troll bitch, you fucking liar.

Back to the little bitches "someone farted" you still stuck on that? No imagination?

Seattle won't lose a game in 2015! :lmao: keep crying about that one. Of course the fucking league is rigged according to you, so how the fuck can anyone cheat, dumb shit. 911 fuck job.

So angry....

You mad bro? You mad that your beloved Tommy got busted? Should have been banned for life.

So angry....

You mad bro? You mad that your beloved Tommy got busted? Should have been banned for life.

How don't care if Brady was suspended, I have said it was fair and I'm surprised he didn't get more. Are we clear there bud? In fact if his back up looks good, Brady may be done. I don't really care.

As far a 911 fuck job, he has trolled me for months and I ignored him but the other day he went to far and I am fucking done letting the lying shit get away with it. Everything I posted he has done, he needs to be called out for the lying sack of crap he is.

Answer me one question. 911 fuck job is always saying the NFL is rigged. If the NFL is rigged, then how could anyone cheat because the games are all allegedly predetermined?

Forum List

Back