Deflate-gate? Report: Patriots being investigated for using deflated footballs

Oh, and then to boot, you accuse me of being a drunk. Lol. Classy, Alex. You're just like most of the Patriot haters, a real class act. :eusa_boohoo:
I am not a Patriot hater I hate what Beli-cheat did to the game. Keep on guzzling. I commended the team for thier heads up ball playing and winning the game.

This is what derangement is. YOU. He didn't do anything to the game. :cuckoo: It's called "PHDS" Patriots Hater Derangement Syndrome. Bill didn't do anything to the game of football.

You only "commended" them after I commented about it. And even that wasn't very sincere. Lol.
Get sober

Oh, and then to boot, you accuse me of being a drunk. Lol. Classy, Alex. You're just like most of the Patriot haters, a real class act. :eusa_boohoo:
I am not a Patriot hater I hate what Beli-cheat did to the game. Keep on guzzling. I commended the team for thier heads up ball playing and winning the game.

This is what derangement is. YOU. He didn't do anything to the game. :cuckoo: It's called "PHDS" Patriots Hater Derangement Syndrome. Bill didn't do anything to the game of football.

You only "commended" them after I commented about it. And even that wasn't very sincere. Lol.
Get sober

You're the one drowning your sorrows old man. :banana: I'm psyched! My team won after all! :D

Get sober

You're the one drowning your sorrows old man. :banana: I'm psyched! My team won after all! :D

Get sober . By now you have spent hours coming after me, you are drowning in your own bitter swill, looks like the only thing you have going for you is a game played by others who did an excellent job at succeeding for which you claim some vicarious victory.

In that time I have eaten, taken care of business and made plans for some winter fun. The time you have spent and your constant attacks are sad testament to who you are don't you have a life to attend to?

Get sober

Get sober . By now you have spent hours coming after me, you are drowning in your own bitter swill, looks like the only thing you have going for you is a game played by others who did an excellent job at succeeding for which you claim some vicarious victory.

In that time I have eaten, taken care of business and made plans for some winter fun. The time you have spent and your constant attacks are sad testament to who you are don't you have a life to attend to?

:blahblah: Face it, you were WRONG about the Patriots. You can stop responding to my posts anytime. :) I'm just pointing out what jerks you Pats haters are is all.

You realize that it is beginning to look like Belichick and Brady were right when they said they knew nothing about it. There are reports surfacing that the whole story was made up. Just saying...not sure what is or isn't true, but I'll wait until all the evidence is in before I go forming an opinion.

You realize that it is beginning to look like Belichick and Brady were right when they said they knew nothing about it. There are reports surfacing that the whole story was made up. Just saying...not sure what is or isn't true, but I'll wait until all the evidence is in before I go forming an opinion.

I heard CNN screwed up and it was only one ball that was deflated.

Isn't it funny how Alex was posting pictures and calling the Patriots cheaters, saying they wouldn't win and being a holier than thou arse, and now that the Pats won he shut RIGHT up. LOL. :lol: He's got nothing now but to call other posters and Patriots fans "drunks." What a loser that guy is.

wonder what the cheatriot apologists such as chrissy troll,mack,trinnity, papageorgio"pooper"and trollstyle have to say NOW about the men they worship Tom Brady and Bill Belicheat.

if they still like them now,well they love liars and cheaters.:lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::rofl::rolleyes-41:

With that line on Page 121 of the massive report, it again questions the validity of the Patriots' great dynasty, which included a Super Bowl victory this past February, the fourth for coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady.

Brady was specifically implicated as well.

"Based on the evidence, we also have concluded that it is more probable than not that Tom Brady was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities of McNally and Jastremski involving the release of air from Patriots game balls," the report said.

Long-awaited deflate-gate investigation implicates Pats Tom Brady Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

the cheatriot apologists such as chris,mack,pooper,trollstyle and others can sugarcoat it all they want but since Brady and Belicheat have lied from day one,they will be remembered in the same breath as roger clemons,sammy sosa,barry bonds,and roger clemons.Players who had to cheat to achieve greatness.

If those two ever go into the hall of fame it will show the hypocrisy of sports the fact that pete rose is banned but these cheaters and liars get off scott free.

I love how it says Brady might be punished as well.so much for his legacy of being up there with Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana as the greatest quarterback who ever played in a superbowl.:biggrin:

the only thing that is disgusting about it is he is taking the fall it appears for belicheat and kraft the fact they are covering up THEIR knowledge of it lying saying they probably did not know about it which is an obvious outright lie.everyone in the country knows they are as much guilty as Brady is.:mad:

Last edited:
Everyone should note, no congratulations from Alex after all his crying in this thread because THAT is the kind of person he is, just like I've been saying all along. :wink_2:

Congratulations to you ChrisL? You did not play, so perhaps you have one day away from alcohol.

Here just to mark your special day.
aa_medallion_1_24hr.jpg

Incidentally, I sent my congratulations to those I know who actually helped the Patriots win, they deserved it!!

Here's Tom Brady after our win last night. See the look on his face? Guess what he's saying to you? Lol!

tom-brady-named-super-bowl-mvp-2015.jpg

You are deranged.....get sober lady....I do not know Tom Brady he does not know me.... However, I do respect his effort and execution yesterday

That was joke, you weiner.

LOL you call me out rub my face in The Patriots, who I commend, and you go away all butt hurt and angry.

thats whining troll chris for ya.:thup:

exactly.Belicheat has tarnished the game.Dont forget to mention though that pete the cheat has tarnished it as well.

With that line on Page 121 of the massive report, it again questions the validity of the Patriots' great dynasty, which included a Super Bowl victory this past February, the fourth for coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady.

that's basically pretty much what I along with many others here were saying back then that no matter what the results of the superbowl were,regardless of the score,Brady and Belicheat are going to go down in history remembered in the same breath as Clemons,Sosa,McGuire,and Bonds as players who had to lie and cheat their whole careers to achieve greatness.:biggrin:

It all started with the worst call in NFL playoff history with the bullshit tuck rule invented because the NFL wanted the patriots in the superbowl that year since the NFL season started off that same year 9/11 happened so they wanted the see the name PATRIOTS in the superbowl.

the proof is in the pudding in that game as well cause I have that game on tape and its so obvious to any thinking objective rational person it is NOT a theory the NFL wanted the patriots in the superbowl.

You just watch that game.Not only did they invent the bullshit tuck rule so they could get to the superbowl that year,they ALSO in that game,made two very bad costly calls that went against the raiders costing them that game.here they are.

1.early in the game,Tim Brown picked up a first down as the game shows.The corrupt officials though said he was short.complete BS.

the announcers could not believe it either,you hear them saying they thought that brown had the first down and it was a bad call.Tim Brown was livid and infuriated yelling at the officials about it as he should have been.

2.Rich Gannon was scrambling late in the game when the protection broke down and longggg after he threw the ball,he was grasped from behind which Gannon was yelling at the officials for to throw the yellow flag because it was an obvious personal foul penalty the raiders should have had for 15 yards which would have set up a field goal with field position but were denied.

meanwhile the cheatriots did not have ONE SINGLE BAD CALL go against them that day.

and Im not being like a certain wacked seahawk fan fool here does at times who rambles on about how the officials have a vendetta against his seahawks and ignores it when people bring up facts they made bad calls against the other team they played as well either.

just watch that game and you see for yourself,two critical NON CALLS against the raiders happened that day that had they been called correctly by the officials,would have given the raiders a victory and NO BAD CALLS went against the patriots that day.fact.NOT theory cheatriot lovers.:biggrin:

that's basically pretty much what I along with many others here were saying back then that no matter what the results of the superbowl were,regardless of the score,Brady and Belicheat are going to go down in history remembered in the same breath as Clemons,Sosa,McGuire,and Bonds as players who had to lie and cheat their whole careers to achieve greatness.:biggrin:

It all started with the worst call in NFL playoff history with the bullshit tuck rule invented because the NFL wanted the patriots in the superbowl that year since the NFL season started off that same year 9/11 happened so they wanted the see the name PATRIOTS in the superbowl.

the proof is in the pudding in that game as well cause I have that game on tape and its so obvious to any thinking objective rational person it is NOT a theory the NFL wanted the patriots in the superbowl.

You just watch that game.Not only did they invent the bullshit tuck rule so they could get to the superbowl that year,they ALSO in that game,made two very bad costly calls that went against the raiders costing them that game.here they are.

1.early in the game,Tim Brown picked up a first down as the game shows.The corrupt officials though said he was short.complete BS.

the announcers could not believe it either,you hear them saying they thought that brown had the first down and it was a bad call.Tim Brown was livid and infuriated yelling at the officials about it as he should have been.

2.Rich Gannon was scrambling late in the game when the protection broke down and longggg after he threw the ball,he was grasped from behind which Gannon was yelling at the officials for to throw the yellow flag because it was an obvious personal foul penalty the raiders should have had for 15 yards which would have set up a field goal with field position but were denied.

meanwhile the cheatriots did not have ONE SINGLE BAD CALL go against them that day.

and Im not being like a certain wacked seahawk fan fool here does at times who rambles on about how the officials have a vendetta against his seahawks and ignores it when people bring up facts they made bad calls against the other team they played as well either.

just watch that game and you see for yourself,two critical NON CALLS against the raiders happened that day that had they been called correctly by the officials,would have given the raiders a victory and NO BAD CALLS went against the patriots that day.fact.NOT theory cheatriot lovers.:biggrin:

Oh shut the fuck up, the tuck rule was not invented for that game.

As for the Wells report, I haven't had time to read it yet, but I plan on doing so. However, from the bits and pieces I've gathered so far, I definitely think some things sound odd. I'll have to read the report to see if my questions are answered, but it sounds like the Colts also had 3 out of 4 tested footballs come in below the required PSI, it doesn't seem like the actual PSI of the Pats footballs were recorded before the game, the leaked texts I've seen indicate that the equipment guys underinflated the balls before the inspection, but not necessarily that they ever touched them after they'd been approved. And also, "Brady more probably than not was generally aware"...3 months and all we get is that vague as fuck bullshit? Seriously?

Oh shut the fuck up, the tuck rule was not invented for that game.

I'm a life long Raider fan and I believe a true champion would have overcome the calls and won. We couldn't, hats off to the Pats.

Forum List

Back