Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

Tramp said Mexico is paying for the wall, he even called them they laughed and said pound salt! Tramp lied, ewe loved it end of pathetically sad story. Now ewe are educated!

the wall is costing Mexico millions. Neither Trump or anyone else ever said that they would mail us a check for it. grow up and deal with reality for once.

If we are not receiving cash for the wall, then Mexico is not paying for it. It is that simple

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

that is true and no one ever said that they would send us cash to pay for it. BUT, Mexico is incurring huge costs because of the wall and Trump's economic policies.

Does it cost Mexico when a US car company pulls out of mexico and moves back to the USA?
Does it cost mexico when they have to deal with thousands of "migrants"?
Is there more money in the US treasury because of companies building and returning to the USA?

I understand that the concept of paying indirectly is hard for you to comprehend, but that is exactly what is happening.

Paying indirectly is a myth told to you so you will parrot it over and over again.

If I pay for something that causes you harm, no matter how much harm it causes, you still did not pay for it, I did.

do you write a check each month to your fire and police departments? of course not, you pay them INDIRECTLY. geez dude, why do you insist on making a fool or yourself?

But my cash is still going to them to pay for the services. No cash from Mexico is coming to pay for the wall. Thus your comparison fails.

Mexico is not paying for the wall directly nor indirectly.

Actually Mexico has not spent 1peso for the wall and is not going to! In fact when your Orange God/King called and asked about it the president of Mexico laughed at him and told him to pound salt! Try again.

If you cannot understand paying indirectly, then there is nothing I can do to educate you.

Tramp said Mexico is paying for the wall, he even called them they laughed and said pound salt! Tramp lied, ewe loved it end of pathetically sad story. Now ewe are educated!

the wall is costing Mexico millions. Neither Trump or anyone else ever said that they would mail us a check for it. grow up and deal with reality for once.

Tramp said Mexico was going to pay for it and like it! Mexico is NOT paying for it ewe are, just like China isn't paying for Tramp's tarrifs, ewe are. Get it now maroon?

"ewe" are an idiot. welcome to my ignore list.

Oh no not ignore! Not by a maroon like ewe! How will I love with myself?

If we are not receiving cash for the wall, then Mexico is not paying for it. It is that simple

that is true and no one ever said that they would send us cash to pay for it. BUT, Mexico is incurring huge costs because of the wall and Trump's economic policies.

Does it cost Mexico when a US car company pulls out of mexico and moves back to the USA?
Does it cost mexico when they have to deal with thousands of "migrants"?
Is there more money in the US treasury because of companies building and returning to the USA?

I understand that the concept of paying indirectly is hard for you to comprehend, but that is exactly what is happening.

Paying indirectly is a myth told to you so you will parrot it over and over again.

If I pay for something that causes you harm, no matter how much harm it causes, you still did not pay for it, I did.

do you write a check each month to your fire and police departments? of course not, you pay them INDIRECTLY. geez dude, why do you insist on making a fool or yourself?

But my cash is still going to them to pay for the services. No cash from Mexico is coming to pay for the wall. Thus your comparison fails.

Mexico is not paying for the wall directly nor indirectly.

OK, lets try this one more time. US companies leave Mexico and return to the USA. They, and their employees now pay US taxes and no longer pay Mexico taxes. Sooooo, the US treasury benefits (gets more money) and the Mexican treasury loses (gets less money). So their is a net transfer of wealth from mexico to the USA, now the US may or may not use that money to pay for the wall since it is co-mingled with all other revenue so it loses its identity. But, Mexico has indirectly paid for the wall and no matter how you try to spin it, that is a financial reality.

OK, lets try this one more time. US companies leave Mexico and return to the USA. They, and their employees now pay US taxes and no longer pay Mexico taxes. Sooooo, the US treasury benefits (gets more money) and the Mexican treasury loses (gets less money). So their is a net transfer of wealth from mexico to the USA, now the US may or may not use that money to pay for the wall since it is co-mingled with all other revenue so it loses its identity. But, Mexico has indirectly paid for the wall and no matter how you try to spin it, that is a financial reality.

Ok, now explain how a fence along parts of the southern border will entice US companies to leave Mexico and return to the USA.

Give me one real world example of a US companies that has left Mexico due to the fence.

Ok, now explain how a fence along parts of the southern border will entice US companies to leave Mexico and return to the USA.

Give me one real world example of a US companies that has left Mexico due to the fence.

I don't think I ever said that the fence was the reason for them moving back to the US. Tax policy is the reason.

you claimed that Mexico is not paying for the fence, I showed you how they are. I hope you get it finally.

But what the fence will do is make it easier to secure certain sections of the border where illegal crossings are occurring, It will also reduce the flow of illegal drugs and human traffic that has never come through ports of entry as the lying media has claimed.

I think we have exhausted this, can we move on to something else?

I don't think I ever said that the fence was the reason for them moving back to the US. Tax policy is the reason.

you claimed that Mexico is not paying for the fence, I showed you how they are. I hope you get it finally.

But what the fence will do is make it easier to secure certain sections of the border where illegal crossings are occurring, It will also reduce the flow of illegal drugs and human traffic that has never come through ports of entry as the lying media has claimed.

I think we have exhausted this, can we move on to something else?

Then Mexico is still not paying for the fence, since none of all that extra money is because of the fence (not that a single company has moved back, but that will not stop you from pretending)

Forum List

Back