Dark Agenda! The Left's War To Destroy Christian America

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
look at how the left reacted to the church shooting at Sutherland Springs, Texas

Pramila Jayapal said: "they were praying when it happened. we dont need prayers to be safe, we need gun violence reform"

Joy Reid said: "Jesus used to feed the people. he never prayed"...that is contradicted by Matthew in the Bible.

since its birth in the fires of The French Revolution, the left has been at war with religion and christianity in particular, my friends

look at how the left reacted to the church shooting at Sutherland Springs, Texas

Pramila Jayapal said: "they were praying when it happened. we dont need prayers to be safe, we need gun violence reform"

Joy Reid said: "Jesus used to feed the people. he never prayed"...that is contradicted by Matthew in the Bible.

since its birth in the fires of The French Revolution, the left has been at war with religion and christianity in particular, my friends

Politics has nothing to do with religion, DUMBASS.

That is, unless you're in a theocracy.

No? Then why do Communists repress religion?

What does the right do about these shootings? “Thoughts and prayers !”

You liars have been repeating that lie since the reagan years.

No one is destroying christianity in America.

Just stop with the stupid lies. It's old and you come off as a huge lying jerk.

"Christian America"?

I don’t know who those people are, but good secular Americans must always fight the onslaught of Christian “shira” law.

....or want a theocracy.

"only when religion dies can humanity live" - Bill Maher, in his documentary, Religilious. he says that nuclear war will be inspired by religion and ironically will eradicate humanity on earth

Dawkins vitriol against God suggest an agenda that is not intellectual. "The God of the Old Testament is the most unpleasant person in all fiction. jealous and proud of it. petty unjust control freak, ethnic cleanser, homophobic, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, infanticidal bully. only fool would worship someone like this" - Dawkins

Christianity and the left will always be in conflict.

yes, there are dumb religious people, just like there are dumb atheists. but all the brilliant minds that have come to earth over the centuries were christian. from isaac newton to abe lincoln to galileo!

Christopher Hitchens once described the axis of evil as "Christianity, Judaism, and Islam"

it was characteristically pugnacious and perverse!

They don't.

But if you want to cherrypick examples that repressed churches, that's prolly because churches are a social institution where people can gather and collectively discuss stuff.

That's just a guess. The communists in my experience are devout Christians.

yes, there are dumb religious people, just like there are dumb atheists. but all the brilliant minds that have come to earth over the centuries were christian. from isaac newton to abe lincoln to galileo!

:Lincoln was an atheist. And Gallileo (names get capitalized in English) was a heretic.

We are not living in a. Communist nation.

You liars have been repeating that lie since the reagan years.

No one is destroying christianity in America.

Just stop with the stupid lies. It's old and you come off as a huge lying jerk.

This pie graph still sums it up:

christian_oppression_pie.jpg

Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

if God is outside the scope of nature, my friends, then he is outside the scope of science!

if God is outside the scope of nature, my friends, then he is outside the scope of science!

"He"?

Tell the class, who is the female that makes "god" a "he"? Hm?
You can't have a he without a she.

And AGAIN ---- this has zero to do with "politics".

We are not living in a. Communist nation.

Yet, but they're working on it.

Forum List

Back