Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump proposes $4.7 trillion budget

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

$4.7 TRILLION!!! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

The Party Of Small Government and Fiscal Responsibility. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21:

:laugh:

:laugh2:

:laughing0301:

:lmao:

:lol:

When the economy is recovered is the time to spend into oblivion. If we can balloon the debt even when the economy is already recovered, then Trump can make a shitload of money. MAGA

I read about this in the WSJ this morning, I think.

But this is reminiscent of 1972.

dimocrap scum put up a respected (by them) Party apparatchik in Hubert Humphrey against the despised (by them) Richard Nixon in 1968.

And lost.

It also reminds me of the 1968 dimocrap scum convention when hardcore leftists tried to take over the party in Chicago. Feeling the Bern yet? And, OBTW. They did. They did take it over.

Then, in 1972, dimocrap scum put up a serious liberal in Eugene McCarthy.

He lost 49 States.

Now, I don't think Trump can take 49 States. I'm thinking more like 39. Maybe 42. Something like that.

This is really about all dimocrap scum got besides #orangemanbad

talking%20ape.jpg

"From what I've been able to tell from news reports, here is the Democrats' 2020
campaign platform in a nutshell: 'We hate you, we *really* hate Jews, we hate babies, we hate America, and we want you to starve. Now give us all your guns.'

Ace of Spades HQ

Observe how the willfully blind monkeys now slap their paws over their simian faces.

Since when did the scum of the Earth dimocraps get concerned over deficits and/or National Debt?

concern-troll.jpg

Don’t worry . We can pay for all this with MORE tax cuts for the wealthy!

I read about this in the WSJ this morning, I think.

But this is reminiscent of 1972.

dimocrap scum put up a respected (by them) Party apparatchik in Hubert Humphrey against the despised (by them) Richard Nixon in 1968.

And lost.

It also reminds me of the 1968 dimocrap scum convention when hardcore leftists tried to take over the party in Chicago. Feeling the Bern yet? And, OBTW. They did. They did take it over.

Then, in 1972, dimocrap scum put up a serious liberal in Eugene McCarthy.

He lost 49 States.

Now, I don't think Trump can take 49 States. I'm thinking more like 39. Maybe 42. Something like that.

This is really about all dimocrap scum got besides #orangemanbad

talking%20ape.jpg

"From what I've been able to tell from news reports, here is the Democrats' 2020
campaign platform in a nutshell: 'We hate you, we *really* hate Jews, we hate babies, we hate America, and we want you to starve. Now give us all your guns.'

Ace of Spades HQ
What in the world does that rant have to do with Trumps budget?

Out of control spending its only bad when the other side does it. How many left right or center would truly be willing to do what would be necessary to start to deal with the national debt? To me this would require tax hikes on everyone not just the rich across the board spending cuts nothing off the table and these would have to be maintained for decades.

Funny how Barry Hussein's spending was never called "Nation busting" even though we got nothing for it but stagnation in eight dismal years
Obama was saving an economy the GOP had just obliterated. AND his spending was heading way down by the end as the economy recovered. Trump, meanwhile, man you think his Obama eclipsing spending is sexy. I think you hope for more.

WHERE ARE THE BUDGET HAWKS?

They took the last train for the coast....they have been castrated by trump.

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

The libtardos want 73 Trillion for the new green deal and 32 Trillion over the next 10 years for socialized medicine then rail on Trump for wanting a couple hundred billion increase in the budget.

AOC the economist and her minions are best comedy since bernie and Hillaryous debates.

The libtardos want 73 Trillion for the new green deal and 32 Trillion over the next 10 years for socialized medicine then rail on Trump for wanting a couple hundred billion increase in the budget.

AOC the economist and her minions are best comedy since bernie and Hillaryous debates.
"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

$4.7 trillion. Biggest spending ask in the history of the universe! Trump makes the Democrats look like misers!

I can hear your paws slapping over your simian face from here. :lol:

blind-monkey.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

My bad, Trump blows through Obama's last year by .... ONE.SEVEN TRILLION

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

My bad, Trump blows through Obama's last year by .... ONE.SEVEN TRILLION
Yep.

Obama + $1,700,000,000,000 = Trump

Forum List

Back