Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

So you're saying that Mexico has sent no currency if any kind, correct? Thank ewe!

no one ever said that they would send currency. There are lots of other ways they are paying: having to deal with the illegal migrants in Mexico is costing them billions, fairer trade policies and tariffs are costing them, american companies moving from Mexico back to the USA is costing them. So indirectly they are paying for the wall. Thank you for asking.

So they are not paying for the wall and the former president of Mexico laughed at Tramp before telling him to go fuck himself! Thank ewe for confirming.

one more time, Trump, nor anyone else, ever said that Mexico would write us a check or send us pallets of cash to pay for the wall. there are lots of other ways that they are paying and the wall is being built as we speak.

what is it with you and female sheep? some kind of perversion?

So Mexico is NOT paying for the wall! Thank ewe.

if you think dealing with thousands of illegal immigrants is not costing Mexico you are very naive, if you think that having US companies leave mexico and return to the US is not costing mexico than you are just plain ignorant. They are paying, if you were so stupid that you thought they would send us money directly then there is no help for you, you will always remain an idiot.

So with all that gas Mexico is NOT paying for the wall, got it!

no one ever said that they would send currency. There are lots of other ways they are paying: having to deal with the illegal migrants in Mexico is costing them billions, fairer trade policies and tariffs are costing them, american companies moving from Mexico back to the USA is costing them. So indirectly they are paying for the wall. Thank you for asking.

So they are not paying for the wall and the former president of Mexico laughed at Tramp before telling him to go fuck himself! Thank ewe for confirming.

one more time, Trump, nor anyone else, ever said that Mexico would write us a check or send us pallets of cash to pay for the wall. there are lots of other ways that they are paying and the wall is being built as we speak.

if you think dealing with thousands of illegal immigrants is not costing Mexico you are very naive, if you think that having US companies leave mexico and return to the US is not costing mexico than you are just plain ignorant. They are paying, if you were so stupid that you thought they would send us money directly then there is no help for you, you will always remain an idiot.

Mexico is paying big time for allowing illegals to transit their country and try to enter the USA illegally. I can't do anything about your ignorance.

Mexico is paying big time for allowing illegals to transit their country and try to enter the USA illegally. I can't do anything about your ignorance.

Actually Mexico has not spent 1peso for the wall and is not going to! In fact when your Orange God/King called and asked about it the president of Mexico laughed at him and told him to pound salt! Try again.

Yeah but the democrat majority in Congress just agreed to spend 2 trillion on infrastructure. Not a single clown face ever whined about Obama's budget busting budget when unemployment was at double digits. The two trillion dollars doesn't just disappear (at least during a republican administration) nor is it sent to prop up dying solar companies (sound familiar?). The money is invested in salaries and equipment to fix the crumbling bridges and roads that democrats have been whining about (but never did anything about).

Actually Mexico has not spent 1peso for the wall and is not going to! In fact when your Orange God/King called and asked about it the president of Mexico laughed at him and told him to pound salt! Try again.

If you cannot understand paying indirectly, then there is nothing I can do to educate you.

If you cannot understand paying indirectly, then there is nothing I can do to educate you.

They are not paying indirectly. They may be losing money but that is not paying for our fence, we are still paying for it. No matter how much money it cost Mexico, that money lost is still not going to the fence.

They are not paying indirectly. They may be losing money but that is not paying for our fence, we are still paying for it. No matter how much money it cost Mexico, that money lost is still not going to the fence.

If the trade balance now favors the US, if the mexican government is having to spend millions dealing with illegal "migrants", if US companies are leaving Mexico. Which country is benefiting financially? Its not complicated, Gator. The fence, wall, barrier is being built, it is helping us secure our border, its the right thing to do, and mexico is suffering financially as a result. NO ONE ever said that they would send us dollars or pesos to pay for it, it was never intended to work that way. Only a partisan hack would even make that claim.

Tramp said Mexico is paying for the wall, he even called them they laughed and said pound salt! Tramp lied, ewe loved it end of pathetically sad story. Now ewe are educated!

Tramp said Mexico is paying for the wall, he even called them they laughed and said pound salt! Tramp lied, ewe loved it end of pathetically sad story. Now ewe are educated!

laughing at Trump has worked great for your side so far

Everyone is laughing at fatboy. Even Fatboys lil Kim!

LOL! dems will lose everything in 2020, maybe you'll keep Mayor of LA and NY

the wall is costing Mexico millions. Neither Trump or anyone else ever said that they would mail us a check for it. grow up and deal with reality for once.

Kim knows that NK will cease to exist if he threatens the US or one of our allies. He is trying to save his life because there are factions in NK that are ready to move into the 21st century and remove the corrupt dictator and the entire Kim family.

the wall is costing Mexico millions. Neither Trump or anyone else ever said that they would mail us a check for it. grow up and deal with reality for once.

If we are not receiving cash for the wall, then Mexico is not paying for it. It is that simple

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Tramp said Mexico was going to pay for it and like it! Mexico is NOT paying for it ewe are, just like China isn't paying for Tramp's tarrifs, ewe are. Get it now maroon?

Kim knows that NK will cease to exist if he threatens the US or one of our allies. He is trying to save his life because there are factions in NK that are ready to move into the 21st century and remove the corrupt dictator and the entire Kim family.

We do not have any allies, Tramp got rid of them. Unless ewe mean Russia or Gina, and ewe are correct either of those 2 would eliminate NoKo! Tramp dances and lil Kim laughs at Tramp!

If we are not receiving cash for the wall, then Mexico is not paying for it. It is that simple

that is true and no one ever said that they would send us cash to pay for it. BUT, Mexico is incurring huge costs because of the wall and Trump's economic policies.

Does it cost Mexico when a US car company pulls out of mexico and moves back to the USA?
Does it cost mexico when they have to deal with thousands of "migrants"?
Is there more money in the US treasury because of companies building and returning to the USA?

I understand that the concept of paying indirectly is hard for you to comprehend, but that is exactly what is happening.

Tramp said Mexico was going to pay for it and like it! Mexico is NOT paying for it ewe are, just like China isn't paying for Tramp's tarrifs, ewe are. Get it now maroon?

"ewe" are an idiot. welcome to my ignore list.

that is true and no one ever said that they would send us cash to pay for it. BUT, Mexico is incurring huge costs because of the wall and Trump's economic policies.

Does it cost Mexico when a US car company pulls out of mexico and moves back to the USA?
Is there more money in the US treasury because of companies building and returning to the USA?

I understand that the concept of paying indirectly is hard for you to comprehend, but that is exactly what is happening.

Paying indirectly is a myth told to you so you will parrot it over and over again.

If I pay for something that causes you harm, no matter how much harm it causes, you still did not pay for it, I did.

Paying indirectly is a myth told to you so you will parrot it over and over again.

If I pay for something that causes you harm, no matter how much harm it causes, you still did not pay for it, I did.

do you write a check each month to your fire and police departments? of course not, you pay them INDIRECTLY. geez dude, why do you insist on making a fool or yourself?

Forum List

Back