Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

The dumb fucks have actually argued, right here in this topic and in others, that the government got too small under Obama and that's why Trump had to increase spending!

These retards are literally schizophrenic.
/---/ How disingenuous of you. (That means dishonest for you libtards.) The expansion is for the military that Obozo decimated (That big word means cut real bad for you libtards.) President Trump has expanded (Means made bigger for you libtards.)
for you reading enjoyment: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.21e3592b86f4
For Trump, the breakup of the 5,565-employee federal personnel agency would offer a jolt of bureaucratic defibrillation to a slow-to-change workforce that the president and his top aides have targeted as a symptom of a sluggish, inefficient government.

you are correct. FDR was wonderful and Trump is terrible. Now, please STFU about this.

Actually FDR was terrible, but your stupidity and your use of words you do not know the meaning of has caught up to you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

geez dude, grow up. this is not a forum for juvenile insult contests. If you want to play word games go somewhere else.

But to clarify, when comparing the amount of debt added by obama vs Trump, Bush, or anyone else, Obama wins in the number of dollars added. If you want to use percentages to defend him, go right ahead. After 2024 we can see how Trump compares.

I have never defended him, I defend logic and accuracy in reporting.

But to clarify, when comparing the amount of debt added by FDR vs Trump Trump is 1000 times worse, and if he keep adding debt at the current rate he will be 4000 times worse.

great, so what? and FDR was probably 10,000 times worse than Washington. that proves nothing.

ladies-and-gentlemen-winner-meme.jpg

Absolute dollars prove nothing! Thank you so much for finally realizing that!

my work here is done!

yes, your work is done, you have successfully once again made a complete fool of yourself.

Actually FDR was terrible, but your stupidity and your use of words you do not know the meaning of has caught up to you.

geez dude, grow up. this is not a forum for juvenile insult contests. If you want to play word games go somewhere else.

But to clarify, when comparing the amount of debt added by obama vs Trump, Bush, or anyone else, Obama wins in the number of dollars added. If you want to use percentages to defend him, go right ahead. After 2024 we can see how Trump compares.

But to clarify, when comparing the amount of debt added by FDR vs Trump Trump is 1000 times worse, and if he keep adding debt at the current rate he will be 4000 times worse.

great, so what? and FDR was probably 10,000 times worse than Washington. that proves nothing.

my work here is done!

yes, your work is done, you have successfully once again made a complete fool of yourself.

I got you to admit that absolute dollars prove nothing

Care to discuss what the deficit would be if the Dems had gotten their way on spending? It's all in the Congressional Record.

And are you aware that Trump's latest budget calls for significant cuts over the next 10 years? (I can hear your brainwashing program kicking in now: "No, it's not true. If it were true, you would have heard or read about on Think Progress, or MSNBC, or the Center for American Progress, or the Huffington Post, or the Young Turks, or the Washington Post. Danger! Danger!")

Wow, this is easy. MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL! Dotard told us,duh!

Mexico is having to deal with the thousands of illegals, that is costing them more than the wall will cost. The companies that have left mexico to return to the USA have cost mexico billions in tax collections. Mexico is indirectly paying for the wall big time. I know that you are too dumb to understand how that works, but most people get it.

So ewe admit that Mexico is NOT paying for the wall. Thank ewe, I accept your surrender!

no one ever said that Mexico would mail us a check for the wall. your obsession with female sheep is quite telling.

So you're saying that Mexico has sent no currency if any kind, correct? Thank ewe!

no one ever said that they would send currency. There are lots of other ways they are paying: having to deal with the illegal migrants in Mexico is costing them billions, fairer trade policies and tariffs are costing them, american companies moving from Mexico back to the USA is costing them. So indirectly they are paying for the wall. Thank you for asking.

So they are not paying for the wall and the former president of Mexico laughed at Tramp before telling him to go fuck himself! Thank ewe for confirming.

Care to discuss what the deficit would be if the Dems had gotten their way on spending? It's all in the Congressional Record.

And are you aware that Trump's latest budget calls for significant cuts over the next 10 years? (I can hear your brainwashing program kicking in now: "No, it's not true. If it were true, you would have heard or read about on Think Progress, or MSNBC, or the Center for American Progress, or the Huffington Post, or the Young Turks, or the Washington Post. Danger! Danger!")

Trump does not write the budget for the next ten years, so those numbers are just made up.

Are you aware that Trump submitted the largest budget request in the history of the country?

my work here is done!

I got you to admit that absolute dollars prove nothing

Ok,. let me clarify where we are on this. When comparing recent presidents (Obama, Clinton, Bush 41 and 43, Trump, Carter, Reagan) absolute dollars make the most sense because the value of the dollars is relatively close, when comparing presidents of the past to recent presidents the % of added debt is probably more accurate.

This thread is about Trump's spending and compares it to Obama, so absolute dollars added is the best comparison.

Now, my work here is done. You never even understood what the thread was about.

Care to discuss what the deficit would be if the Dems had gotten their way on spending?
Sure, if you would also include a discussion of them getting their way when it comes to paying for it. Oops, didn't think that one through, did ya?

yep, more spending, more taxation, a shrinking economy and a growing government, that's what the dems would have gotten us.

Mexico is having to deal with the thousands of illegals, that is costing them more than the wall will cost. The companies that have left mexico to return to the USA have cost mexico billions in tax collections. Mexico is indirectly paying for the wall big time. I know that you are too dumb to understand how that works, but most people get it.

So ewe admit that Mexico is NOT paying for the wall. Thank ewe, I accept your surrender!

no one ever said that Mexico would mail us a check for the wall. your obsession with female sheep is quite telling.

So you're saying that Mexico has sent no currency if any kind, correct? Thank ewe!

no one ever said that they would send currency. There are lots of other ways they are paying: having to deal with the illegal migrants in Mexico is costing them billions, fairer trade policies and tariffs are costing them, american companies moving from Mexico back to the USA is costing them. So indirectly they are paying for the wall. Thank you for asking.

So they are not paying for the wall and the former president of Mexico laughed at Tramp before telling him to go fuck himself! Thank ewe for confirming.

one more time, Trump, nor anyone else, ever said that Mexico would write us a check or send us pallets of cash to pay for the wall. there are lots of other ways that they are paying and the wall is being built as we speak.

what is it with you and female sheep? some kind of perversion?

This thread is about Trump's spending and compares it to Obama, so absolute dollars added is the best comparison.

Ok, lets look at spending in absolute dollars.

In his first two FYs in office Obama spent $ 6,974,756,000,000

In his first two FYs in office Trump has spent $ 8,090,670,000,000

Or if you would like a closer comparison...

In his last two FYs in office, Obama spent $ 7,544,459,000,000

Looks like Trump spends more than Obama did.

Thanks for bringing this back around to spending.

The data came from here...Historical Tables | The White House

Ok, lets look at spending in absolute dollars.

In his first two FYs in office Obama spent $ 6,974,756,000,000

In his first two FYs in office Trump has spent $ 8,090,670,000,000

Or if you would like a closer comparison...

In his last two FYs in office, Obama spent $ 7,544,459,000,000

Looks like Trump spends more than Obama did.

Thanks for bringing this back around to spending.

The data came from here...Historical Tables | The White House

its never been about spending, its always been about adding to the debt. Obama added around 9 trillion in 8 years (more than any other president). We don't know how much Trump will add, or possibly reduce, in 8 years but we should revisit this in 2025 if we are still here.

I understand that you are a person who just likes to argue about everything, so respond to this: the sky is blue.

its never been about spending, its always been about adding to the debt. Obama added around 9 trillion in 8 years (more than any other president). We don't know how much Trump will add, or possibly reduce, in 8 years but we should revisit this in 2025 if we are still here.

I understand that you are a person who just likes to argue about everything, so respond to this: the sky is blue.

32 minutes ago you said this....This thread is about Trump's spending and compares it to Obama, so absolute dollars added is the best comparison

and now you say...its never been about spending..

you spin so much you have made yourself dizzy and forgot what you posted a half an hour ago!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

one more time, Trump, nor anyone else, ever said that Mexico would write us a check or send us pallets of cash to pay for the wall. there are lots of other ways that they are paying and the wall is being built as we speak.

So Mexico is NOT paying for the wall! Thank ewe.

32 minutes ago you said this....This thread is about Trump's spending and compares it to Obama, so absolute dollars added is the best comparison

you spin so much you have made yourself dizzy and forgot what you posted a half an hour ago!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

geez dude, grow up. are you 12?

do you understand the difference between spending and deficit spending? Yes, its about spending-------------spending in excess or revenue.

I am glad to see that you know how to post smilies. maybe you can find an obama coloring book to entertain yourself.

So Mexico is NOT paying for the wall! Thank ewe.

if you think dealing with thousands of illegal immigrants is not costing Mexico you are very naive, if you think that having US companies leave mexico and return to the US is not costing mexico than you are just plain ignorant. They are paying, if you were so stupid that you thought they would send us money directly then there is no help for you, you will always remain an idiot.

geez dude, grow up. are you 12?

do you understand the difference between spending and deficit spending? Yes, its about spending-------------spending in excess or revenue.

I am glad to see that you know how to post smilies. maybe you can find an obama coloring book to entertain yourself.

And you move the goal post one more time after getting your ass handed to you on a platter

This is what it means to be a mindless partisan drone...no consistency...

From 7:37 this morning...

Redfish

This thread is about Trump's spending and compares it to Obama, so absolute dollars added is the best comparison[
/quote]

Then from 8:06 this morning:

its never been about spending...

then from 8:42 this morning:

Yes, its about spending...

Redfish

This thread is about Trump's spending and compares it to Obama, so absolute dollars added is the best comparison[
/quote]

its about deficit SPENDING. Are you as dumb as you seem to be? we know what obozo did, we don't yet know what Trump's end results will be.

Redfish

/quote]

its about deficit SPENDING. Are you as dumb as you seem to be? we know what obozo did, we don't yet know what Trump's end results will be.

fe8177efe4dcf431ade9c65352601ccb.jpg

Forum List

Back