Deep State Major Media on Meltdown as RINO McCarthy Kicked Out as Speaker

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Turn on the TV this is funny as chit. The major media is having a cow. Should have been a routine vote, corrupt business as usual. So the Capitol switchboards must have lit up like a Christmas tree with the People screaming dump that RINO asshole McCarthy. This is what happens when the people awaken. Biden on suicide watch. Now he WILL be impeached, and no more goodies for Ukraine. ALL RINOS ON NOTICE. FIGHT OR GET OUT.

Turn on the TV this is funny as chit. The major media is having a cow. Should have been a routine vote, corrupt business as usual. So the Capitol switchboards must have lit up like a Christmas tree with the People screaming dump that RINO asshole McCarthy. This is what happens when the people awaken. Biden on suicide watch. Now he WILL be impeached, and no more goodies for Ukraine. ALL RINOS ON NOTICE. FIGHT OR GET OUT.

It's funny in that everyone is laughing at how dysfunctional the Republican party is. 😄

I doubt it.

These vengeful RINOs will vote for a Democrat before they vote for real American patriot MAGA types. They truly are Republicans in NAME ONLY.

/----/
1696376636224.png

It's funny in that everyone is laughing at how dysfunctional the Republican party is. 😄
The FOX shills have showed up lamenting this. You see...you are the Egyptians destroying anyone that is not 100% in your views, and we are the Jews during the time of Moses. And I am not promoting anyone as Moses. We are the slaves. Those who are not privileged.

Another MAGA supporter getting fucked is a happy day.

The FOX shills have showed up lamenting this. You see...you are the Egyptians destroying anyone that is not 100% in your views, and we are the Jews during the time of Moses. And I am not promoting anyone as Moses. We are the slaves. Those who are not privileged.
Sure you little victim. You're the jews escaping Pharoah. You know though in that story the jews packed their shit up and left right? By all means, feel free to avail yourself similarly.

Another MAGA supporter getting fucked is a happy day.
Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy were pushed as the Young Guns. Conservatives they are. They are not. Cantor and Ryan are now lobbyists. Mccarthy will join them at some point. I do not even disagree with them in many ways. The Progs however are demonic in getting everything they can while we keep playing these games.

McCarthy is a whining pussy. He should have kept his word to the people who compromised to make him speaker. Government, to McCarthy and the assholes who defended him, is something to be used to become more powerful and wealthy. They don't give two shits about our country or its people. Gaetz was acting on behalf of the country. He's smart enough to know that a33 trillion dollar debt is unacceptable and current spending levels are unsustainable. Fuck those neocons.

If McCarthy didn't stab Democrats in the back he'd still be SOTH. Right now the fuck is bragging how he reached accross the aisle then a minute later he's attacking them. He's a no good two faced coxsucker who blasted Trump after Jan.6, then ran to MAL to kiss his ass for his support.

McCarthy is a slimy no good fuck who deserves everything he's getting.

If McCarthy didn't stab Democrats in the back he'd still be SOTH. Right now the fuck is bragging how he reached accross the aisle then a minute later he's attacking them. He's a no good two faced coxsucker who blasted Trump after Jan.6, then ran to MAL to kiss his ass for his support.

McCarthy is a slimy no good fuck who deserves everything he's getting.
lol!!!

Last edited:

Oh yes! They are apoplectic and hating Gaetz.

Even Biden's Depends are in a bunch about this, I saw it earlier! :auiqs.jpg:

It's glorious man, I'm tellin' ya! :aargh:

Who all did I see them trot out for Appeal to autority fallacy? While in and out n doin' stuff..

I saw Mike Pence, Newt Gingritch..and Biden..

laughing.gif

Aye man, the Swamp's got to go!

We're laughing at the Right.

Forum List

Back