Right-wing media figures are bitterly fighting amongst themselves

Don't worry Synthia, this will sort itself out. :itsok:

I know you can't understand being outside of the hive mind, but it's a real thing. :04:

FOX seems madder than wet hens. :abgg2q.jpg:

no-one-cares-i-dont-care.gif

Nobody gives a fuck about the media figures. They don't directly make policy for our country.

Why I'm posting this is you should see how many people are happy RINO McCarthy was ousted!

Prepare for real change in Congress for the better from both parties! :TH_WAY~113:

Republicans are clowns – in Congress and in rightwing media; ridiculous, buffoonish, incompetent.
Naw man, this thing today is epic! They're going to get Congress right! Righter than it's been since the Reagan years or

maybe before!
:aargh:

They got people to put in there that will get things done and get Democrats (enough) onboard.

I was just listening to Gaetz explain it. This is a Hail Mary to get all of Congress right, and it has the

possibility of swelling through all of Congress. I'm not saying it's a given, but it has a good chance of getting

much better representation for the American people. Everybody should want that because it's been

convoluted for decades now.

Republicans are clowns – in Congress and in rightwing media; ridiculous, buffoonish, incompetent.
...and in control of the House, will be the Senate, and the presidency thanks to your idiotic party campaigning for him so competently.
Thanks Mrs Jones!

Forum List

Back