Deep State Collusion to Stop Trump in 2016. Why Didn’t Obama Stop Russian Meddling?

As for the bullshit about the Obama administration spying on the Trump campaign, a foreign government tipped our intelligence agencies off that
George Papadopoulos had been contacted by Russians who wanted to help Trump get elected.

Our intelligence agencies would have been seriously remiss not to investigate.

You fucking dumb fucks complain with one breath about Obama doing nothing about Russian interference, and then scream in fauxrage that he DID do something about it.

Christ, you idiot fucks are positively schizophrenic.
Oh...yeah...right...the faked dossier. :21:

Trump played this game? The fucking New York Times, Washington Post and the Democratic controlled media have attacked Trump since he was sworn in.

Trump has gotten what every other president has. But his 9,100 plus lies have reduced his credibility to zero. And btw, Trump did attack the media during his campaign.
No he has not. Most attacks ever directed at a Chief Executive in history. The anti American leftist in this nation are a threat to our Republic.

That's a lie. We see who the threat is and it's a motherfucking president who thinks he's above the law.
The law requires evidence to prosecute someone. Mueller report would be hard to refute in a court of law.

You obviously don't know what's actually is in the report.
Yes I do. No criminal activity by Trump.

If The Obama administration knew that Russia was trying to influence our 2016 election why didn’t he stop it? Why was Clinton campaign tipped-off about it, but not the Trump campaign? Why was Obama administration spying on Trump campaign for Hillary?
Obama, Brennan And Hillary Colluded To Take Trump Down
Wow. You are a soiled bag full of stupid, wrong memes, aren't you.

Actually, Obama was actively working to stop the Russian interference. Sadly, on the very day that the FBI issued a statement about their efforts to do so, the Trump bus tape was aired. So everyone was focused on Trump's pussy grabbing.

Then, strangely enough, an hour after the Access Hollywood tape was release, the good little marxist stooge Julian Assange release the hacked DNC emails on behalf of his Russian masters.

Obama also enacted sanctions against Russia for interfering. It was these same sanctions which Flynn spoke to the Russian about, asking them not to retaliate with an implicit understanding that Trump would roll them back once he got power.

So tell me something, retard. If Obama did nothing about Russian interference, how the FUCK could Flynn have gotten into trouble? Do you dumb stupid parroting fucks EVER stop to THINK for one second about how fucking contradictory the bullshit your propagandists are feeding you is?
Because Obama was more concerned with spying on Trump campaign and letting Russian interference run it’s course so he could bag any rouge Trump people. Flynn was caught as a result of this spying. It was simply by happenstance...not the result of an aggressive effort to stop it. I think you must be a “so called journalist “ of the liberal media. Or perhaps an FBI agent.

And you're lying again. McConnel refused to sign off on any public statements that the Trump campaign was being aided by Russian interference, or any mention of Russian interference. Had Obama made an issue of it, you assholes would have claimed he was interfering in the election.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As for the bullshit about the Obama administration spying on the Trump campaign, a foreign government tipped our intelligence agencies off that
George Papadopoulos had been contacted by Russians who wanted to help Trump get elected.

Our intelligence agencies would have been seriously remiss not to investigate.

You fucking dumb fucks complain with one breath about Obama doing nothing about Russian interference, and then scream in fauxrage that he DID do something about it.

Christ, you idiot fucks are positively schizophrenic.
Oh...yeah...right...the faked dossier. :21:
I said nothing about the dossier, retard. The contact between Papadopoulos and the Russians had nothing to do with the dossier.

Christ, do you know nothing other than what you are told by your lying propagandists?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Allow me to catch you up, tards:

During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

Now, once our government was tipped off about this by our allies, it would have been incredibly irresponsible for them not to investigate, right?

RIGHT!?!?

Right.

So stop claiming on one hand that the Obama administration did nothing and on the other hand whining that they DID do something about Russian interference.

Fucking schizos.

If The Obama administration knew that Russia was trying to influence our 2016 election why didn’t he stop it? Why was Clinton campaign tipped-off about it, but not the Trump campaign? Why was Obama administration spying on Trump campaign for Hillary?

Actually, Obama was actively working to stop the Russian interference. Sadly, on the very day that the FBI issued a statement about their efforts to do so, the Trump bus tape was aired. So everyone was focused on Trump's pussy grabbing.

Then, strangely enough, an hour after the Access Hollywood tape was release, the good little marxist stooge Julian Assange release the hacked DNC emails on behalf of his Russian masters.

Obama also enacted sanctions against Russia for interfering. It was these same sanctions which Flynn spoke to the Russian about, asking them not to retaliate with an implicit understanding that Trump would roll them back once he got power.

So tell me something, retard. If Obama did nothing about Russian interference, how the FUCK could Flynn have gotten into trouble? Do you dumb stupid parroting fucks EVER stop to THINK for one second about how fucking contradictory the bullshit your propagandists are feeding you is?
Because Obama was more concerned with spying on Trump campaign and letting Russian interference run it’s course so he could bag any rouge Trump people. Flynn was caught as a result of this spying. It was simply by happenstance...not the result of an aggressive effort to stop it. I think you must be a “so called journalist “ of the liberal media. Or perhaps an FBI agent.

And you're lying again. McConnel refused to sign off on any public statements that the Trump campaign was being aided by Russian interference, or any mention of Russian interference. Had Obama made an issue of it, you assholes would have claimed he was interfering in the election.
Perhaps McConnell didn’t want to interfere with the power of the Chief Executive whose job it is to stop such thing. Also, the Obama press release was not specific to Russia.

Trump has gotten what every other president has. But his 9,100 plus lies have reduced his credibility to zero. And btw, Trump did attack the media during his campaign.
No he has not. Most attacks ever directed at a Chief Executive in history. The anti American leftist in this nation are a threat to our Republic.

That's a lie. We see who the threat is and it's a motherfucking president who thinks he's above the law.
The law requires evidence to prosecute someone. Mueller report would be hard to refute in a court of law.

Wrong again Bucko. Lots of criminal activity by Trump, most of was thwarted by his staff's refusal to carry out his order to fire Mueller and to lie about doing so to the American people.

Mueller is clear in his report that he wants Congress to impeach Trump and his Report provides both a road map and evidence to help them do so. Barr has disgraced himself and the office of AG by lying and providing cover for this President.

Too bad that's not in the actual report.

Perhaps McConnell didn’t want to interfere with the power of the Chief Executive whose job it is to stop such thing. Also, the Obama press release was not specific to Russia.

Bullshit. He interfered for 8 years.

Gee, I wonder why the Russians worked to get Trump elected. Hmmmmm...

Hillary Clinton says Vladimir Putin’s Crimea occupation echoes Hitler

trump-tweet-putin-best-friend.jpg

Ask Mitch McConnell why.

The Buck stop with Obama on this one but alas you will forgive him while proclaiming the Senate Majority Leader is the one that failed...

Allow me to catch you up, tards:

During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

Now, once our government was tipped off about this by our allies, it would have been incredibly irresponsible for them not to investigate, right?

RIGHT!?!?

Right.

So stop claiming on one hand that the Obama administration did nothing and on the other hand whining that they DID do something about Russian interference.

Fucking schizos.
Oooooooooooo. Did they meet in a back alley with CHAOS? Was Dr. No behind this? Perhaps it was James Bond who tipped off the FBI. Bond must have been at the same bar drinking vodka martinis “shaken not stirred.” :290968001256257790-final:

Well then I guess President Hillary Clinton should do something about it. :21:
Well, it's a fact Trump would not be President were it not for Russia's help.

That's why Comrade Donnie wanted the Mueller investigation stopped. His ego can't handle the truth.

It wasn't the alleged collusion, it was the revelation of how much the love of his life helped him get into office that he didn't want known.

That's why Comrade Donnie denied Russian interference for so long, and still does.

That's why Comrade Donnie wanted the Mueller investigation stopped. His ego can't handle the truth.

It wasn't the alleged collusion, it was the revelation of how much the love of his life helped him get into office that he didn't want known.

That's why Comrade Donnie denied Russian interference for so long, and still does.

And Mueller stated Russia did not influence the election and yet you are stuck on this, and I know why because you can not believe Hillary lost to someone like Trump...

Clinton campaign was hacked because they were careless despite Obama trying to protect them and spy on Trump. Tony Podesta had business dealings with Russian oligarchs and that left Clinton campaign open for a hack. Why did Clinton scrub her hard drives, smash cell phones with a hammer, make SIM cards disappear and why did Debbie Wasserman Schultz not turn over her hard drives for 9 months and only after her Paki weasel had scrubbed them?

Clinton campaign was hacked because they were careless despite Obama trying to protect them and spy on Trump. Tony Podesta had business dealings with Russian oligarchs and that left Clinton campaign open for a hack. Why did Clinton scrub her hard drives, smash cell phones with a hammer, make SIM cards disappear and why did Debbie Wasserman Schultz not turn over her hard drives for 9 months and only after her Paki weasel had scrubbed them?

Things just did not happen like you say.

Things just did not happen like you say.

Here is what happened:

1. Someone hacked the DNC and it pointed to agents in Russia.

2. Wikileaks obtained the information and released the information.

3. Never once has it been proven the information that was released was false.

Final:

Those that voted for Clinton are still in denial and even if evidence is shown of her and Obama corruption those like you will deny it and scream racism while saying the other side is no better...

Forum List

Back