John Dean : Report more Damming than Watergate report

John Dean? Oh yea, the guy who took down Nixon.

LOL.

So the entire Russian collusion ruse was simply to try and push Trump around until he could be accused of obstructing justice.

That is what $30 million in taxpayer money got us.

And there will be no impeachment. Nancy Pelosi has already said so.

LOL.

It's not exactly news that he's intellectually, behaviorally and temperamentally ill-suited for the position.

But that isn't, by itself, enough to get rid of him constitutionally or legally.

A long way to go on this still.

A long way to go? You mean continued poo slinging? If that is the case, of course. That is all monkey's know how to do.

I got to thinking about Nixon and impeachment and I've come to the realization that the US has become so hyper-partisan, that impeachment is essentially impossible now. No matter what one side does at least half the country will support them no matter what, and since impeachment is only a political act, based upon a down turn in support for a given President, this will never happen again.

More damning to the Democrats, I agree.

That has never stopped them before.

They would jump into the fiery pit of hell itself if they thought it might damage Trump for the 2020 elections.

It's not exactly news that he's intellectually, behaviorally and temperamentally ill-suited for the position.

But that isn't, by itself, enough to get rid of him constitutionally or legally.

A long way to go? You mean continued poo slinging? If that is the case, of course. That is all monkey's know how to do.

I got to thinking about Nixon and impeachment and I've come to the realization that the US has become so hyper-partisan, that impeachment is essentially impossible now. No matter what one side does at least half the country will support them no matter what, and since impeachment is only a political act, based upon a down turn in support for a given President, this will never happen again.
Well, it depends on the goal. The Senate would kill it, but it sure would make a statement for the 2020 elections.

Not exactly sure what that statement would be to voters, but it sure would be a statement.

Pelosi thinks it's too risky, and that would make sense.

As Trump said, it's the "calm before the storm"

You can see Trump obstructing Hillary from the White House in the penumbra of the Mueller Report

Sure thing Buckwheat.

Nixon White House Counsel: Mueller Report ‘More Damning’ Than Watergate Report

trump has no bounds. He will do whatever necessary to conceal his criminal ass. Only the people around him kept him from destroying himself. They are gone....

Barr decided to do the job of Congress. The DOJ has been perverted.
Democrats can impeach Trump today.

But Pelosi wont do it. She's the only thing stopping it. Your own leader.

Are you going to just let Nancy deny you the TRUMP TREASON COLLUSION EMOLUMENTS TREASON justice you deserve?

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

trump has no bounds. He will do whatever necessary to conceal his criminal ass. Only the people around him kept him from destroying himself. They are gone....

I sure hope you stick around after Pres. Trumps re-election your threads are a hoot.
Considering no collusion...
I would say his avi is outdated.
That will never stop him however... images (95).jpeg

you fucktards on the left know no bounds. no lines. no "gone too far". you want what you want and anything short of that is criminal to you.

for that reason alone i support trump. rest assured there are many more reasons to do so. there are holes in his game to be sure but nothing to the degree the left is trying so very hard to sell.

if congress would get off their fucking ass and do their job obama and trump wouldn't need to EO all kinds of shit.

at this point most on the left are just annoying village idiots and you seem to be their king.

Well, it depends on the goal. The Senate would kill it, but it sure would make a statement for the 2020 elections.

Not exactly sure what that statement would be to voters, but it sure would be a statement.

Pelosi thinks it's too risky, and that would make sense.
It would backfire on Democrats like it did Republicans in 1996.

Considering no collusion...

The Report is clear that the Russians attacked our election to help Trump get elected.

The Report is clear that the Trump campaign knew that

The Report is clear that Manafort (Trump Campaign Manager) shared internal RNC polling data with a Russian agent and even discussed the particular states that ended up winning the election for Trump

That's astounding...

And Trumpers keep talking about indictments. Well the fact is that "colluding" in that manner is not illegal. But it is collusion

And Trumpers keep saying "Well Impeach him" knowing full well that GOP Senators would put party over country and protect Trump just as Barr has

John Dean? Oh yea, the guy who took down Nixon.

LOL.

So the entire Russian collusion ruse was simply to try and push Trump around until he could be accused of obstructing justice.

That is what $30 million in taxpayer money got us.

And there will be no impeachment. Nancy Pelosi has already said so.

LOL.
We have to listen to Democrats constant hyperbole about what the report says for the rest of this year.
Never mind the fact that most of it is totally made up rubbish.

But the Democrat Party is isn't the party of the people anymore.
It is the party of hoaxes and chaos.

Forum List

Back