"""Deceivers & Non-Believers"""

S. J.'s continual lies here reveal someone clutched in the snares of the Deceiver.
Says the liberal atheist who tries to deceive everyone into thinking he's a Christian Republican. :lol:
I am a Christian, I am a Republican, I am no respecter of man or woman but only of God, and I hope that God touched your heart today, S. J. Time still holds out repentance and restitution to you. Take it in the name of God and change your walk.

If god wanted everyone to go to church on Sunday, why did he invent the NFL.

Hail Mary anyone?

S. J.'s continual lies here reveal someone clutched in the snares of the Deceiver.
Says the liberal atheist who tries to deceive everyone into thinking he's a Christian Republican. :lol:
I am a Christian, I am a Republican, I am no respecter of man or woman but only of God, and I hope that God touched your heart today, S. J. Time still holds out repentance and restitution to you. Take it in the name of God and change your walk.
We know the tree by the fruit that it bears. You mock Christianity and Christians on these boards. You fool no one, especially God.

We know the tree by the fruit that it bears. You mock Christianity and Christians on these boards. You fool no one, especially God.
Your own words, and the fruit of them on the Board, condemn you as a racist, S. J., a homophobe, a sexist, an ethnocentric, you believe in the false path of dominionism, and you do not portray a Christian man's like to others on the Board. You still have time. Your words condemn you.

Your own words, and the fruit of them on the Board, condemn you as a racist, S. J., a homophobe, a sexist, an ethnocentric, you believe in the false path of dominionism, and you do not portray a Christian man's like to others on the Board. You still have time. Your words condemn you.

Why do you keep trying to convince me? I'm not the one who will send you to hell for your blasphemy.

Jake: Your own words, and the fruit of them on the Board, condemn you as a racist, S. J., a homophobe, a sexist, an ethnocentric, you believe in the false path of dominionism, and you do not portray a Christian man's like to others on the Board. You still have time. Your words condemn you.

S. J. Why do you keep trying to convince me? I'm not the one who will send you to hell for your blasphemy.

Jake: Convince you of your error? So that you can seek out God.

I hope you do not go the way of Lonestar_Logic.

Last edited:
Jake: Your own words, and the fruit of them on the Board, condemn you as a racist, S. J., a homophobe, a sexist, an ethnocentric, you believe in the false path of dominionism, and you do not portray a Christian man's like to others on the Board. You still have time. Your words condemn you.

S. J. Why do you keep trying to convince me? I'm not the one who will send you to hell for your blasphemy.

No, trying to convince me that you're a Christian and don't mock God and Christianity. Only God will decide your fate, nobody else. I don't care where he sends you.

No, trying to convince me that you're a Christian and don't mock God and Christianity. Only God will decide your fate, nobody else. I don't care where he sends you.
I counsel you to not mock God and to practice your faith.

I counsel you to not mock God and to practice your faith.
You would be wise to worry about your OWN faith (or lack thereof). I certainly don't need counselling from a blasphemer. You seem to think that accusing me of what you're doing will somehow let you off the hook for what you clearly did in this thread (that earned you accolades from several atheists and other blasphemers). You're not fooling anyone here and you're definitely not fooling God. Repent, Jake, before it's too late.

S. J.: You would be wise to worry about your OWN faith (or lack thereof). I certainly don't need counselling from a blasphemer. You seem to think that accusing me of what you're doing will somehow let you off the hook for what you clearly did in this thread (that earned you accolades from several atheists and other blasphemers). You're not fooling anyone here and you're definitely not fooling God. Repent, Jake, before it's too late.[/QUOTE]You look in the mirror and accuse me of your actions.

Jake: You have real problems, and you try to pretend that the Lord approves of your rage and hatred.

Turn to the Lord, S. J. Don't go the way of Lonestar.

Forum List

Back