"""Deceivers & Non-Believers"""

S. J., since I am not mocking God, I suggest that you read those 25 verses very prayerfully with your heart commitment to repentance and enlightenment.
It's not me you need to convince, Jake. And good luck trying to fool God.
I call Jesus "Lord", He calls me by my first name, and you are trying to fool God that you are one of His followers.

S. J., since I am not mocking God, I suggest that you read those 25 verses very prayerfully with your heart commitment to repentance and enlightenment.
It is rather revealing that when you make fun of certain types of unnamed people they always warn you about going to hell for poking fun at God.....
S. J. has much to fear for in his spiritual life.
Look at the preacher who mocks God.
Says the God mocker. S. J., read the first two chapters of Colossians and give up the false deities of the world and the air and your desire.

25 things God would never say about and asshole like SJ?
You and the other non-believers mock God at your own peril.
How is the truth mocking? According to your so called christian inability to love thy neighbor or pray for your enemy, the black race...You think that is not mocking God's creation? You seem to be blind.........
Because you say something, that makes it the truth? God disagrees with you and your blasphemy.

I call Jesus "Lord", He calls me by my first name, and you are trying to fool God that you are one of His followers.
If that is true, why do you make fun of Christianity?

Because your god has chosen you to speak for him and judge others :eusa_whistle:
Where did I judge anyone? It seems all of you who are mocking God are the ones doing all the judging.

Why do you make fun of Christianity? I certainly don't, and you will never find such a post of mine. I do make fun of far right socons who know not Christ at all or His Will.

Why do you make fun of Christianity? I certainly don't, and you will never find such a post of mine. I do make fun of far right socons who know not Christ at all or His Will.
Post #3, and your atheist blaspheming buddies all thought it was funny. But like I said, Jake, it's not me you have to convince. Good luck.

Both past history and present day has shown me how evil, too much religion is.
The church, synagogue and mosque are all about oppression, persecution and hatred. And, too much religion leads to violence.

Both past history and present day has shown me how evil, too much religion is.
The church, synagogue and mosque are all about oppression, persecution and hatred. And, too much religion leads to violence.
Pretty broad brush you're using there.

One just has to research the wars and atrocities throughout history and one will find many of them religiously motivated.

Making fun of S. J.'s Dominionist rant is to uphold Christianity not condemn it. He condemns Our Lord and His Call to us with his perversion of Christianity. When S. J. acts stupidly, he will be ridiculed. He always can count on that.

Making fun of S. J.'s Dominionist rant is to uphold Christianity not condemn it. He condemns Our Lord and His Call to us with his perversion of Christianity. When S. J. acts stupidly, he will be ridiculed. He always can count on that.
You were mocking God before I entered this thread, you phony. Anyone can see that. Do you think God can't see it?

You were mocking God before I entered this thread, you phony. Anyone can see that. Do you think God can't see it?
I certainly was not, and we all can tell you that you are mocking God. God sees you, S. J. You are the fulfillment of Paul's warning in the 2d Chapter of Colossians.

I certainly was not, and we all can tell you that you are mocking God. God sees you, S. J. You are the fulfillment of Paul's warning in the 2d Chapter of Colossians.
Have you ever had an argument of your own, or do you always have to simply repeat what the other person is saying, as if no one can read the previous posts? You truly are pathetic.

Have you ever had an argument of your own, or do you always have to simply repeat what the other person is saying, as if no one can read the previous posts? You truly are pathetic.
All atheists like you who use the credulity of others for gain, who prey on the religious, are truly pathetic.

Forum List

Back