debate last night between tinydancer & reabhloideach

TD isn't really convincing me. She's not implying her objective and she isn't answering her claims. She just wants to leave us to guess. And now she changed her topic and went back from what she claimed to try to prove the whole time. Of course, was expected. Seal is making good points that's she's brushing off. The judges won't ignore those though.

TD writes two posts and leaves and claims she will cover another section later and will have information. LOL. The same Wikipedia garbage. She doesn't even know her information. Wow, so outstanding.

TD writes two posts and leaves and claims she will cover another section later and will have information. LOL. The same Wikipedia garbage. She doesn't even know her information. Wow, so outstanding.

I have to run my neighbors dog. :lol:

See you in half an hour.

You're hardly fair. :lol:. You're not the judge.

I am a judge....not necessarily the only one.

CK should also be a judge. A independent person. I don't really think you're independent. Sorry brotha..........:cool:

I weigh the facts, digest the arguments and determine who has met there burden of persuasion based on their proofs and points. Nevertheless, I do not believe you were part of the debate and I will weigh your thoughts accordingly.

Connery can be a great judge! :cool: :)

LOL...you would too, right?

my god. at least i have the integrity to not suggest that BIK or caturday would be great judges. even if they were entirely objective and fair, and they impress me as capable off that to some degree, their judhement wouold be tainted by their political position.

Connery can be a great judge! :cool: :)

Thank you very much for saying that skye! I will exercise absolute fidelity, fair mindedness and objectivity to this position of trust. I think the Bull Ring is a great addition to USMB!

I am shanty Irish and I am proud of it. We built this countries bridges, roads, tunnels, skyscrapers, railroads and canals. We put out your fires and police your streets. We fought your wars and we do all of these things with a smile on our faces. Your the one with shit on your face you upper class snob !!!!!

Hey asshole, we have that blood. Some of us ran as fast away from shanti Irish ghetto as we could. We are the ones who made the Irish look good

Shanti Irish Man: Look mom I graduated college.

Shanti Irsh mom: So mr smahty pants thinks he;s better than everyone esle?

Shanti Irish Dad: Pour me another drink and watch out for the coppers, they are on to us stealing all the stuff not nailed down at the factory

I guess that was supposed to be humor but it wasn't funny. Smarmy generalizations rarely are.

I am shanty Irish and I am proud of it. We built this countries bridges, roads, tunnels, skyscrapers, railroads and canals. We put out your fires and police your streets. We fought your wars and we do all of these things with a smile on our faces. Your the one with shit on your face you upper class snob !!!!!

Hey asshole, we have that blood. Some of us ran as fast away from shanti Irish ghetto as we could. We are the ones who made the Irish look good

Shanti Irish Man: Look mom I graduated college.

Shanti Irsh mom: So mr smahty pants thinks he;s better than everyone esle?

Shanti Irish Dad: Pour me another drink and watch out for the coppers, they are on to us stealing all the stuff not nailed down at the factory

I guess that was supposed to be humor but it wasn't funny. Smarmy generalizations rarely are.

Please, some of us can live with the naked truth and fuck the myths of the noble shanti
Irish.

Collaboration with the Nazis was a matter of survival for many caught in their path of devastation: Collaboration with the Axis Powers during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Arab world had unmistakeable ties with the Nazis: Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Arabs did not then and do not now represent the Muslim world.
Arab Muslims were allies with Hitler, but he considered them inferior as he did all his allies. :lol:

This reminds me of Chuck Hagel calling the Israeli Lobby, the Jewish Lobby...people confuse Arab and Muslim/Islam

now this should have put things back on topic and
maybe you should define what you mean by "islam", what you meaan by "historical connection."

also, maybe you could explain, if you are not trying to prove islam's support for the NAZIs, why you admit to trying to prove islam's support for the NAZIs?
Islam as faith and traditions based on the Koran and hadiths of course. And of course Muslim society.

Historical connection would be the undeniable use of propaganda via radio and leaflets to influence the Arab world using a hybrid version of Nazi ideals and cherry picked Islamist visions basically zeroing in on anti Jewish sentiments and anti Allied sentiments.

And I've never said that Islam supported the Nazis. That's a fabrication.

My intent is very clear. See post #4.

It is my intention in this debate to prove Islam's direct historical ties to the Nazis and Hitler.

I will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Nazi propaganda machine collaborated with Arab exiles to pervert portions of the Koran and how traditions of Islam were used by both the Nazis and the exiles in their incessant broadcasts to the Arab world.
no...you are not going to pull that switch on me.

you have equated "islam" (as in "islam's historic connection with the nazis") with arab exiles and you have further said that this minescule number of arab exiles have pervertedd islam (as in "islam's histoyic connection to the nazis") to their own ends.

furthermore, you have stated that this minescule amount of arab exciles were not successful in their attempts.

you have, rather successfully, proved exactly the opposite of what you set out to prove.
You are insane.

Because to think that just because this collaboration between Nazis and these high ranking Arab exiles didn't bear fruit, does not mean that the collaboration and the effort didn't exist.

There is no logic whatsoever in that. The collaboration existed. Thousands of broadcasts and thousands and thousands of pamphlets and leaflets.

POST #4
It is my intention in this debate to prove Islam's direct historical ties to the Nazis and Hitler.

I will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Nazi propaganda machine collaborated with Arab exiles to pervert portions of the Koran and how traditions of Islam were used by both the Nazis and the exiles in their incessant broadcasts to the Arab world.

First we have to recognize the major Muslim player in this collaboration. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.

For you Seal and for others who are watching here is a brief history of this man. Seal, this was not a "one night stand" between Hitler and the Grand Mufti.

This man was not only an integral part of the Nazi propaganda machine; he also recruited Muslims for the SS.

Haj Amin al-Husseini

This man who was anti British and anti Jew first fought in WWI with the Ottoman Army, repositioned himself in Syria at the end of WWI and then moved to Palestine.

Oddly enough he was appointed Grand Mufti of Jerusalem by the First High Commissioner to Palestine, Herbert Samuel a British Jew.

This raised his profile and power dramatically in the Arab world. In 1937 during the Arab revolt the Grand Mufti was stripped of his position and to avoid an arrest warrant he fled Palestine. He first landed in Lebanon and then moved on to the Kingdom of Iraq.

That's where he really kicks into forming alliances with the Axis powers in WWII.

While in Iraq, he issued a fatwa against Britain.

So who is winning? There are the facts, the arguments made, and there are the errors or misstatements. All around I enjoy seeing people go at it without the peanut gallery jumping in.

what is the time limit/post limit for the Islam WWII Bull Debate?

So who is winning? There are the facts, the arguments made, and there are the errors or misstatements. All around I enjoy seeing people go at it without the peanut gallery jumping in.

what is the time limit/post limit for the Islam WWII Bull Debate?

i'm done. she hasn't even responded to my posts. she has answered one question, and i had to ask that at least three times.

as for POST#4...

see POST# 54...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6919602-post54.html

"If I'm trying to prove a point why on earth should I go down paths to prove there were Muslim leaders that didn't support the Nazis.

That's stupid. So of course my presentation is going to be one sided. Good grief."

and yet she constantly claims that her purpose is not to show that muslims supported the NAZIs.

i would certainly think that if you are going to prove some historical connection of islam with the NAZis, it would include muslim leaders and muslim "righteous among the nations". otherwise, it is about islam's support of the NAZIs.

just a note in passing. if people really want this forum to succeed, they may want to look at the so called "debate" that occurred here. this was nothing more than a lecture by a person pursuing an agenda.

later.

I would like to take a short break now Connery; when I return at 9pm I will begin to document the Nazi - Arab propaganda machinery.

too funny, connery lingering around in the background feeding you, and volunteering to be a judge.

i don't have a problem. bring him in on your team.

This is incorrect. Should you have proof of such, kindly present it and I will recuse myself.

I would like to take a short break now Connery; when I return at 9pm I will begin to document the Nazi - Arab propaganda machinery.

too funny, connery lingering around in the background feeding you, and volunteering to be a judge.

i don't have a problem. bring him in on your team.

This is incorrect. Should you have proof of such, kindly present it and I will recuse myself.

Come on Connery, it is obvious you have a bias towards TD,.

Forum List

Back