debate last night between tinydancer & reabhloideach

You are not the first (nor the second) to have noticed. :clap2:

ya know, i really don't even want to do this. i do not need the crap, irish haters.

The Lace Curtain Irish always get all Shanti and uppity when called on their shit:eusa_hand:

I am shanty Irish and I am proud of it. We built this countries bridges, roads, tunnels, skyscrapers, railroads and canals. We put out your fires and police your streets. We fought your wars and we do all of these things with a smile on our faces. Your the one with shit on your face you upper class snob !!!!!

Last edited:
The Lace Curtain Irish always get all Shanti and uppity when called on their shit:eusa_hand:

I am shanty Irish and I am proud of it. We built this countries bridges, roads, tunnels, skyscrapers, railroads and canals. We put out your fires and police your streets. We fought your wars and we do all of these things with a smile on our faces. Your the one with shit on your face you upper class snob !!!!!

Did you benefit from those tasks you claim to have done for someone else?

Did you benefit from those tasks you claim to have done for someone else?

Of course we did, but not as much as the people we sweated for did !!!

Seal;
Just read your last post and I support you 100%. If TD was not going to engage in debate and was just going to use this platform as a stage for her warped view of history
in LECTURE form then indeed it was a gigantic waste of time.

We are engaging in a formal debate. Don't you understand the process?

For me to give evidence of my assertions has now morphed into becoming a lecture?

Too funny.

Hey asshole, we have that blood. Some of us ran as fast away from shanti Irish ghetto as we could. We are the ones who made the Irish look good

Shanti Irish Man: Look mom I graduated college.

Shanti Irsh mom: So mr smahty pants thinks he;s better than everyone esle?

Shanti Irish Dad: Pour me another drink and watch out for the coppers, they are on to us stealing all the stuff not nailed down at the factory

Last edited:
Seal;
Just read your last post and I support you 100%. If TD was not going to engage in debate and was just going to use this platform as a stage for her warped view of history

For me to give evidence of my assertions has now morphed into becoming a lecture?

Too funny.

too funny...here is what is funny.

we are engaging in a discussion/argument, but in no way shape or means a formal debate. my god, you have threatened me with chairs, told me i will need an EMT, thrown wwe fools and comic book characters in my face and hit me with some "AHM A GONNA KICK YOUR AZZ!!!" boolshite and now you wanna see pinkies when i drink tea.

it has so far been nothing but a lecture and a ONE SIDED presentation of an islamic cleric's support for the nazis which you are trying to bill as "islam's historic connection with hitler and the nazis.

what is so absolutely incredibly hard for you to understand about this. i have, before the first shot was even fired, have acknowledged and conceded that haj amin al-husseini used hitler in the hopes of achieving his own ends.

you are not proving one damn thing to me. i have conceded that point. you seem to think that you are somehow winning this "formal debate" by continueing to LECTURE me on this already conceded point.

Seal;

Too funny.

too funny...here is what is funny.

we are engaging in a discussion/argument, but in no way shape or means a formal debate. my god, you have threatened me with chairs, told me i will need an EMT, thrown wwe fools and comic book characters in my face and hit me with some "AHM A GONNA KICK YOUR AZZ!!!" boolshite and now you wanna see pinkies when i drink tea.

it has so far been nothing but a lecture and a ONE SIDED presentation of an islamic cleric's support for the nazis which you are trying to bill as "islam's historic connection with hitler and the nazis.

what is so absolutely incredibly hard for you to understand about this. i have, before the first shot was even fired, have acknowledged and conceded that haj amin al-husseini used hitler in the hopes of achieving his own ends.

you are not proving one damn thing to me. i have conceded that point. you seem to think that you are somehow winning this "formal debate" by continueing to LECTURE me on this already conceded point.

A debate is not for me to convince you of anything. It's to battle it out.

But being in a debate also requires factual accuracy which I am providing.

my god, you have threatened me with chairs, told me i will need an EMT, thrown wwe fools and comic book characters in my face and hit me with some "AHM A GONNA KICK YOUR AZZ!!!" boolshite and now you wanna see pinkies when i drink tea

That's fun part. It's called yap yap before a battle. Obviously your enema didn't work this morning.

If I'm trying to prove a point why on earth should I go down paths to prove there were Muslim leaders that didn't support the Nazis.

That's stupid. So of course my presentation is going to be one sided. Good grief.

You don't know how to debate at all.

And here you lie when say I am trying to bill the Grand Mufti as Islam's historic connection.

I'm laying the groundwork for the Nazi - Arab propaganda machine of which the Grand Mufti played a major role.

You don't have a clue what you are doing.

I want to let the participants, reabhloideach/tinydancer, know that I will be judging their debate. If either of you, or anyone else for that matter, have any objections to this please list them in this thread.

I want to let the participants, reabhloideach/tinydancer, know that I will be judging their debate. If either of you, or anyone else for that matter, have any objections to this please list them in this thread.

No problem from this happy camper.

:eusa_angel:

you have already expressed your opinion and leanings.

Forum List

Back