debate last night between tinydancer & reabhloideach

Deleted by request

Ok. I didn't request that. Why would Seal ask for deletion?

I have known Seal for a while now and he is a pretty principled person and generally acts on those principles. Now if we assume that Seal had the threads in question deleted perhaps it is because you violated the agreed upon terms of the debate which are detailed in the post by CK

Click here: US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - View Single Post - tinydancer calls out reabhloideach: Topic: Isla

03-04-2013, 12:13 PM
cereal_killer
Administrator
Member #36528

Quote: Originally Posted by reabhloideach

already posted. you wanted to debate facts, not opinions. i don't have any problem with facts.

here is another fact...islam has no central authority.

by CK

Long and short of how it works:

She'll meet you in your thread you created in The Bull Ring at 7pm Central.

The thread you created is for you and TD ONLY. She will post her rebuttal in there at 7pm Central and away you go. Whatever rules you both set forth is up to you. You can debate for a couple hours or whatever time period you decide on. When you are both done send a pm or report the thread and request it to be closed.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cereal_killer For This Useful Post:
AmyNation (03-04-2013), reabhloideach (Today), tinydancer (03-04-2013)

Last edited:
Ok. I didn't request that. Why would Seal ask for deletion?

I have known Seal for a while now and he is a pretty principled person and generally acts on those principles. Now if we assume that Seal had the threads in question deleted perhaps it is because you violated the agreed upon terms of the debate which are detailed in the post by CK

03-04-2013, 12:13 PM
cereal_killer
Administrator
Member #36528

Quote: Originally Posted by reabhloideach

already posted. you wanted to debate facts, not opinions. i don't have any problem with facts.

here is another fact...islam has no central authority.

by CK

Long and short of how it works:

I was trying to find common ground with him. I was ready to debate in good faith.

AmyNation came in and tried to get the debate started with a new thread title. I'm still loaded for bear.

I can hammer this home. What I put up last night was just the tip of the iceberg. I'm still willing to take him on.

yours,
td

Tell you what. Why don't you tell Seal he can call the thread Islam and Ostriches in WWII for all I care at this point.

The topic will still be dealing with Islam, Nazis, WWII and the Grand Mufti. No matter what, Nazis are still part of the equation.

:lol:

Tell you what. Why don't you tell Seal he can call the thread Islam and Ostriches in WWII for all I care at this point.

The topic will still be dealing with Islam, Nazis, WWII and the Grand Mufti. No matter what, Nazis are still part of the equation.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6902727-post18.html

you want to debate this, take it to the clean debate zone or soewhere else.

there was a thread for us to debate it and you whined your way out of that thread...and after all your huffin' and puffin', preenin' and struttin' "ahm agonna kick yer azzzzz" boolshite.

now...now...after your extensive whine...you decide again "well. uh...duh...we can post under whatever thread title he wants. look, you simple minded crone. i could have cared a damn less what we posted under particularly. i set up a neutral title. what i objected to is your agreement to something and then you gol waddling your ass off like some whipped dog.

where i come from, when ya make a deal, ya stick to it. C_K sat up a thread for us, you agreed, i showed up at the designated friggin' time on that thread, and you decide to go off on your tangent.

LOL...now here you are again, actin' all tough. i have been treating you pretty much with kid gloves up 'til now, despite your ridiculous "i got chairs" and "bring an EMT" and the WWF and comic book characters, and i have been treating you that way because you have no control of your lack of intelligence. you were born that way. you do, however, have control over your arrogance and your ridiculous bravado and i am losing my tolerance with that.

drop it, or debate it wherever the hell you want, but i will not do it here. i am done with this forum.

Last edited:

there was a thread for us to debate it and you whined your way out of that thread...and after all your huffin' and puffin', preenin' and struttin' "ahm agonna kick yer azzzzz" boolshite.

now...now...after your extensive whine...you decide again "well. uh...duh...we can post under whatever thread title he wants. look, you simple minded bitch. i could have cared a damn less what we posted under particularly. i set up a neutral title. what i objected to is your agreement to something and then you gol waddling your twat off like some whipped dog.

where i come from, when ya make a deal, ya stick to it. C_K sat up a thread for us, you agreed, i showed up at the designated friggin' time on that thread, and you decide to go off on your tangent.

LOL...now here you are again, actin' all tough. i have been treating you pretty much with kid gloves up 'til now, despite your ridiculous "i got chairs" and "bring an EMT" and the WWF and comic book characters, and i have been treating you that way because you have no control of your lack of intelligence. you were born that way. you do, however, have control over your arrogance and your ridiculous bravado and i am losing my tolerance with that.

drop it, or debate it wherever the hell you want, but i will not do it here. i am done with this forum.

Oh for crying out loud, that's the fun stuff in a call out. :lol:

I'm saying I'll debate you here one on one. Stop with the bullshit and start a thread.

reabhloideach pm me a title and I'll start the thread for you if you want. Lets kick this one off, we have an eager audience waiting to see this, me included :)

Doing it in the CDZ will only invite comments from other members.

1940s:

conservative estimate 500,000,000 muslims in the world...i.e. islam

haj amin al-husseini represents slightly over 1,000,000 palestinians, mostly muslims but christians and indigenous jews opposed to immigration of european zionists.

al-husseini recruits 10,000 (1/5 of 1% of world's muslims-conservatively) bosnians to serve in hitler's army. the goal was 25,000.

about 150,000 (about 1% of the worlds jews) jewish soldiers served in hitler's army. i will not claim judaism supported hitler. judaism has no central authority.

neighbouring muslim balkan state, albania. is only european state that had a net increase in theeir jewish population during hitlers dictatorship.

morocco, a north african muslim country, refused to allow hitler to persecute their jewish population. the king said they were moroccan citisens first.

islam has no central authority. it would be measurably and considerably more accurate to say "CHRISTIANS believe in papal infallibility" than to say "islam supported hitler."

Last edited:
reabhloideach pm me a title and I'll start the thread for you if you want. Lets kick this one off, we have an eager audience waiting to see this, me included :)

i am sick and tired of this shit. she wants to debate it, she can right here and right now. i have had it with all this trivial, boolshite, in your face crap with here threatening me with chairs and needing EMTs.

you do not even want to know what i have seen in my life.

I'll go wait in the bull ring. Thanks.

i am sick and tired of this shit. she wants to debate it, she can right here and right now. i have had it with all this trivial, boolshite, in your face crap with here threatening me with chairs and needing EMTs.

you do not even want to know what i have seen in my life.

Seal relax man. You better cool it or you will get banned !!!

The original Title was "Islam and WWII" Seal chose it. I can reinstate the thread and clear everything except seals first post and you guys can start over. Does that work?

Or I can title a new thread "Islam and WWII" and you go from there. Let me know

now...now...after your extensive whine...you decide again "well. uh...duh...we can post under whatever thread title he wants. look, you simple minded bitch. i could have cared a damn less what we posted under particularly. i set up a neutral title. what i objected to is your agreement to something and then you gol waddling your twat off like some whipped dog.

Oh for crying out loud, that's the fun stuff in a call out. :lol:

I'm saying I'll debate you here one on one. Stop with the bullshit and start a thread.

WHAT THE FUCK !!!
You are the one slinging the B.S. Seal started a thread and you got your panties in a knot and despite the fact that you had agreed with CK on the procedures you just started whining and crying . I would not blame Seal if he just up and said FUCK IT !!!

The original Title was "Islam and WWII" Seal chose it. I can reinstate the thread and clear everything except seals first post and you guys can start over. Does that work?

Either is fine by me. Thanks CK.

Either is fine by me. Thanks CK.

choose something new that won't prejudice it either way.

i expect her to prove that islam supported hitler as she initially claimed.

you can just transfer everything if you want.

cerial_killer can monitor, judge, and referee.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back