Why the West is Dying and the Western Elites Truly Loathe DJ Trump

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Because Trump has busted 1500 pedophiles in his first two years in office with much more still to happen.

Some of these stories I have followed over the years, but some are new to me. Still, watching the video is very demoralizing that our civilization can be saved.

It must first be purged from the top down by overwhelming violence, from Nature, invaders or riot doesn't really matter.

It is going to happen.

Because Trump has busted 1500 pedophiles in his first two years in office with much more still to happen.

Some of these stories I have followed over the years, but some are new to me. Still, watching the video is very demoralizing that our civilization can be saved.

It must first be purged from the top down by overwhelming violence, from Nature, invaders or riot doesn't really matter.

It is going to happen.

Link?

It is going to happen.

Link?

The video is the link, dude.

The link reveals it was from 2017….

Most of the arrests were done by local authorities in many different jurisdictions

As for the supposed media black out, ABC affiliates in Texas and California reported it.

Forum List

Back