Dear USMB GOP: If unedited video isn't enough, then what is?

Here's one and every one of them are available online....all you have to do is look.

That video is heavily edited, but you knew that already.

No it's not and your lying doesn't make it so. I've noticed you have quite the penchant for lying on here. Democrat?

You are the one lying about an edited video, which the maker admits is edited as I have already shown, is unedited.

You've "shown" nothing, you spewed BS....now run along, little one. I've thought you an idiot for quite awhile now. Bye

I posted the maker of the video admitting that the unedited video is MULTIPLE terabytes and the most he has released so far is 800 GB to the House committee, which was more than he posted on line, so more than half of the video has been edited out.
So stop lying to protect your fellow liars!

I posted the full video, stop blabbering away like an incoherent jackass

Post them.

Here's one and every one of them are available online....all you have to do is look.

No it's not and your lying doesn't make it so. I've noticed you have quite the penchant for lying on here. Democrat?

You are the one lying about an edited video, which the maker admits is edited as I have already shown, is unedited.

Put up with trans scritp.

The man behind the Planned Parenthood sting videos

Daleiden wrote in an email. The public would never have the attention span to absorb a single, multiterabyte data dump,” he wrote.

Daleiden wrote in an email. The public would never have the attention span to absorb a single, multiterabyte data dump,” he wrote.

You goddamn idiot the thread is about whether the unedited videos are on line, they are. Keep up or shut up

You've "shown" nothing, you spewed BS....now run along, little one. I've thought you an idiot for quite awhile now. Bye
I posted the maker of the video admitting that the unedited video is MULTIPLE terabytes and the most he has released so far is 800 GB to the House committee, which was more than he posted on line, so more than half of the video has been edited out.
So stop lying to protect your fellow liars!

I posted the full video, stop blabbering away like an incoherent jackass
Liar!
You posted an edited video passed off by liars as "unedited." It was smaller than the edited 800GB video CMP gave to the GOP House committee which was edited down from the MULTITERABYTE original.

You goddamn idiot the thread is about whether the unedited videos are on line, they are. Keep up or shut up
They are not, as you well know.

Yes they are...as I well know. Stop bothering me with your nonsense. You're a bore and a liar

Yes they are...as I well know. Stop bothering me with your nonsense. You're a bore and a liar
So explain how a MULTITERABYTE file gets reduced in its original format to 800 GB without being edited!!!

So explain how a MULTITERABYTE file gets reduced in its original format to 800 GB without being edited!!!

Duh, by compression, are you computer illiterate? HAHAHAHA Now stop bothering me

Again and again, I post unedited video of GOP panel discussion or statements and still the USMB Republicans call me a liar even though the video is right there. One click and they can watch it.

Wouldn't it be better to discuss published GOP positions instead of lying and saying "I won't believe it" and "it can't be true" even when it's right there?

I'm constantly being accused of being paid for posting here. Well who is paying you for saying "I won't believe it" for every single GOP position that's brought up? That's not debate. Worse, it seems most USMB Republicans are voting for a party who's positions they aren't familiar with. They only know Democrats don't like those positions and they hate Democrats. How childish can you be? Is that how you are in regular life? Is that what you teach your children? I wish you would let us know why you refuse to learn anything about your party. What do you have to lose?

You're sort of nuts

He's an assorted nut.

Duh, by compression, are you computer illiterate? HAHAHAHA Now stop bothering me
They were required to turn over the ORIGINAL videos to the GOP House committee, not compressed copies. They could make compressed copies for themselves, but were required to turn over the original unedited uncompressed videos to the committee.
Try to lie again.

They were required to turn over the ORIGINAL videos to the GOP House committee, not compressed copies. They could make compressed copies for themselves, but were required to turn over the original unedited uncompressed videos to the committee.
Try to lie again.

For the last time, the topic is if the unedited videos are on line, they are. Either stay on track or stfu. You're not even on the same page and you have no idea files can be compressed. Do yourself a favor and get informed...then comment. Start with rar files, I use them everyday to send data, you can compress gigabytes to kilobytes very easily

Try to lie again.

For the last time, the topic is if the unedited videos are on line, they are. Either stay on track or stfu. You're not even on the same page and you have no idea files can be compressed. Do yourself a favor and get informed...then comment. Start with rar files, I use them everyday to send data, you can compress gigabytes to kilobytes very easily

Dingbat, you don't get to post a video from the guy being accused of editing the videos, and claim its an unedited version. LOL!

Forum List

Back