Dear USMB GOP: If unedited video isn't enough, then what is?

Yet he didn't believe the unedited versions of the planned parenthood videos.
Didn't fit his narrative
The anti-abortion-rights group targeting Planned Parenthood is acknowledging that its most recent video used an image of a stillborn baby that was made to look like an aborted fetus.

Did you know that?

Again and again, I post unedited video of GOP panel discussion or statements and still the USMB Republicans call me a liar even though the video is right there. One click and they can watch it.

Wouldn't it be better to discuss published GOP positions instead of lying and saying "I won't believe it" and "it can't be true" even when it's right there?

I'm constantly being accused of being paid for posting here. Well who is paying you for saying "I won't believe it" for every single GOP position that's brought up? That's not debate. Worse, it seems most USMB Republicans are voting for a party who's positions they aren't familiar with. They only know Democrats don't like those positions and they hate Democrats. How childish can you be? Is that how you are in regular life? Is that what you teach your children? I wish you would let us know why you refuse to learn anything about your party. What do you have to lose?

You're sort of nuts

Not just sort of nuts, he's the whole can.

542.jpg

There were NO unedited PP videos. The ones CMP posted as "unedited" WERE edited. But no matter how much CMP lies, the Right pretends they are stupid enough to believe CMP's lies. CMP head Daleiden wrote in an email the public would never have the attention span to absorb a single, “multiterabyte data dump,” yet he released only 800GB to the GOP House committee as the entire "unedited" video.

Post them.

Here's one and every one of them are available online....all you have to do is look.

That video is heavily edited, but you knew that already.

No it's not and your lying doesn't make it so. I've noticed you have quite the penchant for lying on here. Democrat?

You are the one lying about an edited video, which the maker admits is edited as I have already shown, is unedited.

Post them.

Here's one and every one of them are available online....all you have to do is look.

No it's not and your lying doesn't make it so. I've noticed you have quite the penchant for lying on here. Democrat?

You are the one lying about an edited video, which the maker admits is edited as I have already shown, is unedited.

You've "shown" nothing, you spewed BS....now run along, little one. I've thought you an idiot for quite awhile now. Bye

Every time I read one of rdean's OP the Almond Joy song goes thru my head.

:lol:

Since its an empty space I'm sure you hear it in Dolby SurroundSound.
Its a real deal.

We witnessed it seems a murder that night. We were just going by. Why on earth would start attacking me on this.

Shows your low life man. Why can't you on the left try to help me now.

I know what I saw. Seems all you care about is killing.

Post them.

Put up with trans scritp.

Post them.

You've "shown" nothing, you spewed BS....now run along, little one. I've thought you an idiot for quite awhile now. Bye

I posted the maker of the video admitting that the unedited video is MULTIPLE terabytes and the most he has released so far is 800 GB to the House committee, which was more than he posted on line, so more than half of the video has been edited out.
So stop lying to protect your fellow liars!

Forum List

Back