Dear God, not another dumb ass outsider headed to Washington!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Senate candidate Judge Moore was asked about DACA, the dreamers act and here's what that man said during an interview after his win.....

Asked by WVNN's radio host Dale Jackson about Trump's push to end DACA protection for so-called Dreamers, a confused Moore responded "Pardon? The Dreamer program?"

JACKSON: "Yes, sir, the DACA/DAPA. You're not aware of what Dreamers are?"

MOORE: "No."

JACKSON: "This is a big issue in the immigration debate …"

MOORE: "Why don't you tell me what it is Dale and quit beating around and tell me what it is."

JACKSON: "I'm in the process of doing that Judge Moore."

MOORE: "OK."

Roy Moore, leading candidate in Alabama Senate race, doesn't know what DACA is
and this is the outsider shit, the hicks of Alavomit wants to send to Washington to represent their dumb ass's!!

Unreal, if anyone has watched the news or read the paper in the last 10 or more years they know what dreamers and or Daca is,

He just tried to avoid the question and was a smart ass. Of course he is against letting them stay, he just didn't want to say it.

I say he lied. He proclaims to be a pious Christian man but is either a liar or has dementia. Some people who wear their Christianity on their sleeve is just a show they put on as an excuse for their intolerance of others.

Al is the bible belt and also known as the most religious state. That is how he won.

Roy Moore trolling idiot reporter's and lame brain journalists is almost a Republican olympian sport.

Our beloved Pres. Trump is a master at it. ...... :thup: ... :lol:

Last edited:
I'd like to add real morons voted for this man, but then again no one good to pick from on the GOP side.

Senate candidate Judge Moore was asked about DACA, the dreamers act and here's what that man said during an interview after his win.....

Asked by WVNN's radio host Dale Jackson about Trump's push to end DACA protection for so-called Dreamers, a confused Moore responded "Pardon? The Dreamer program?"

MOORE: "Why don't you tell me what it is Dale and quit beating around and tell me what it is."

and this is the outsider shit, the hicks of Alavomit wants to send to Washington to represent their dumb ass's!!

Boy, he's got some homework to do. No tv at his house?

Democrats hate the vote. If they just controlled voting, everything would be so much better.

Hi. I'm a crazy right winger who doesn't even know what the issues are, but I have listened to Limbaugh for 20 years, I have a gun, and I hate Hillary. Vote for me. This ad has been approved and used by every republican candidate.

Enjoy the comedy show, man. It's Alabama. What were you expecting from them?

I'd like to add real morons voted for this man, but then again no one good to pick from on the GOP side.

When he beats whatever piece of shit Democrats put up, it will be another example of someone the left claims is no good beating those they claim are the best for the job.

It happened with Hillary. She and her supporters consider Trump an idiot yet they couldn't beat him. You don't realize how bad you're making yourselves look.

When he beats whatever piece of shit Democrats put up, it will be another example of someone the left claims is no good beating those they claim are the best for the job.

It happened with Hillary. She and her supporters consider Trump an idiot yet they couldn't beat him. You don't realize how bad you're making yourselves look.

We are finding why, just be patient. Jill Stein had dinner with Putin same time Flynn did, odd don't you think.
AL is a GOP state, but we will all suffer if they elect another moron from it.

We are finding why, just be patient. Jill Stein had dinner with Putin same time Flynn did, odd don't you think.

Yet you've been saying it for months. Where's the proof you claim you have?

Depends on what you consider suffering.

Yet you've been saying it for months. Where's the proof you claim you have?

Depends on what you consider suffering.

This kind of crazy neurotic thinking:

I believe in the reduction of taxes at all levels, and a need to reform the tax system by studying and implementing a "flat tax" or a "fair tax," which is a tax on goods and services purchased instead of a tax on income.

Judge Moore's Position on National Issues

Roy Moore trolling idiot reporter's and lame brain journalists is almost a Republican olympian sport.

Our beloved Pres. Trump is a master at it. ...... :thup: ... :lol:
And he is a master....a master at feeding you mindless idiots bullshit. Dude, people like you can not be helped, its fact

Pelly, you would think Democrats would have a run this next election season....unfortunately, we keep find these cotton candy candidates, who play marbles with 2 year olds...no spunk, no excitement, just bland liberal sound bite candidates, when will get with the Trump era....gloves off, its time to get dirty and dangerous.

Forum List

Back