dead man walking?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
a few months ago...a friend of a friend died...my friend was devastated by the death of Joe who has a tract...so he is hard not to notice...so my husband comes home and says....he saw Joe...i am telling hubby that is impossible..and its just someone who looks like Joe...when we see Joe out at a veggie stand..hubby does a 180 and turns around to show me..that its Joe by the time we got back ....Joe had left and we could not be sure....so a few weeks go by with hubby questioning me all the time about why would anyone lie about Joe being dead etc and so forth...I am telling hubby Joe is dead and he is just seeing someone who looks like Joe and its most likely a white collar he is seeing.

so monday i got mom with me..she and i are rolling into harris teeter....and there stands Joe...he is on his cellphone but says hey to me and smiles...now to speak he has to cover tract...so we dont have long talks in the store and mom was with me....it was just crazy...

hubby is all mad now that i didnt stop and talk....i am telling him that seeing a dead man walking kinda set me back in the chit chat area...

so now what? do i tell lee that i know joe is alive...is joe in some damned witness protection program...if so they need to move him a bit maybe another state?
or do i just go along with all this crazy?

no...not with the tract....and he says hello to me...come on a total stranger who looks like Joe who interrupt his phone chat to say hello? my hubby is furious at me for not stopping and talking to him and finding out what was going on....sure ...with mom...i am gonna ask this dude why he isnt dead?
o like that aint gonna confuse mom?

If you see him again you simply HAVE to stop and engage him

no shit frankie....lol....i mean its just crazy....and how in the hell do i confront my friend of 40 years or so that i know he lied? or was mislead? or what? and the hubby is ragging the hell outta me for not believing him when he kept saying he was seeing joe....lol...
maybe telling hubby ...he was crazier than a shit house rat....was not the best thing!

I'm with Frank. Never just go along with The Crazy. Just pop it out there "Hey! Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

it is where they cut a hole in your throat and you breath that way...he can only speak by covering the hole....it has a plastic tube in the hole...

he is the only person i have ever know that was walking about with an active tract

Last edited:
it is where they cut a hole in your throat and you breath that way...he can only speak by covering the hole....it has a plastic tube in the hole...

he is the only person i have ever know that was walking about with an active tract

Okay, this just got weirder.

thanks duckie but what are the odds that two people looking like joe both have one?

It's pretty fucking weird but you major in weird don't you ?

well yes i do...but this is just too strange...why would my friend lie..or does he really think joe is dead.....of course he has seen him too i would imagine....and i do more spiritual weird ...not real life weird....this even gives me the heebee jeebee's lol

thanks duckie but what are the odds that two people looking like joe both have one?

It's pretty fucking weird but you major in weird don't you ?

well yes i do...but this is just too strange...why would my friend lie..or does he really think joe is dead.....of course he has seen him too i would imagine....and i do more spiritual weird ...not real life weird....this even gives me the heebee jeebee's lol

It's damn mystery and you now have another mission in life. Sounds like a Twilight Zone episode. Heebee jeebee's is better than bored.

Your friend lied, or you are lying.

The only mystery is which one.

Your friend lied, or you are lying.

The only mystery is which one.

o yes i sit about thinking of things to post on the internet to impress all these nameless faceless people..and this is what i came up with?

o please its not like i have been claiming i was dying for years or anything like that...now is it...:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back