Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

Some of you people are flat crazy!!!! "Liberals Kill Cops"

Are you trying to say the shooter was a "Liberal"?

The shooter had NOTHING to do with the non violent protest march.

This is why I have a hard time voting for this new brand of knee jerk Christian Fundamentalist neo conservative. With NO information you make broad sweeping statements that are not supported by ANY facts.

Yes, this was a huge tragedy. The shooter was another ex mid East mental case casualty from our military that should have never been over there in the first place. You blaming Obama for this is outrageous. If you must blame a president ...try Bush. We have had thousands of our military come back broken and with crippled minds. They are trained to kill. They can buy weapons. All they need is a trigger and they go postal.

This guy stated that he hated white cops. I bet we could trace his anger back to some bad experiences he had with police. Certainly no excuse.

We had better start getting serious about the mental state of people that can buy guns. Clearly our current system is not catching some very dangerous people before it is too late.

To all the police officers in Dallas, this is a tragedy. Ambushed by people that have no respect for the law or for human life. My heart goes out to the officer's families. This is a sad day for America, it agree with the President, I am horrified over this event.

Amen. I am horrified by this news, PG. Our law enforcement across America have become targets for the criminally insane and there can be no justification for what is happening. Every Christian in America needs to be praying for the safety and protection of these men and women who put their lives on the line for us day in and day out - in order to keep law and order in an increasingly lawless society! My condolences and prayers to the families and loved ones of these slain officers. This is horrific news.
Pray? What's that gonna do?

Nothing. It's what fools do after they get brainwashed into believing in sky fairies that intervene in human activities.

Are you "inflamed" into becoming a racist by reading Steve McGarret's posts?

Black people aren't easily programmable robots.

That's true.

Some blacks are conservative and think independently.

BLM parasites are more like locusts than robots. Liberals are of course programmed and incapable of thinking, but BLM ghetto rats are acting on pure instinct. Like a swarm of insects that will just keep eating until all the food is gone while a liberal can be programmed to ration shit.

The libturd will infact be gratified by rationing because it's programmed to believe it leads to "equality". The concept of "equality" doesn't cross the mind of a ghetto rat or a locust.

Just happened

WTF. We saw a cop on the ground. We don't know if he was dead or alive. I hope he's alive. But if he's dead, BLM has lost this debate forever.

They lost this debate before they were founded.

If you don't fight with cops, your chance of survival is nearly %100.

I always knew that running away from or trying to fight police would never help me. When I fucked up and got caught, I was honest with them and more often than not got away without much hassle.

Have I run into asshole cops that saw a long haired hippie looking dude and gave me a hard time for no real reason?

Yes, I maintained my respect and always walked away free.

Are blacks likely to be hassled more often just because they're black?

Yes, but if they didn't commit a disproportionate amount of crime that wouldn't be the case.

It's too fuckin bad we have a meat puppet faggot in the WH rather than a leader. Especially a leader a majority of blacks would still hold in high esteem if he came out and told the black community to pull their fuckin pants up, clean up their neighborhoods and police each other rather than inflame racial strife.

No it's easier to have a white police force that can be used as a scapegoat. It's easier to pander to people rather than lead them.

To all the police officers in Dallas, this is a tragedy. Ambushed by people that have no respect for the law or for human life. My heart goes out to the officer's families. This is a sad day for America, it agree with the President, I am horrified over this event.

Know what's cool? Was talking to my brother. He had to work that mess last night. He was saying even after the shooting some protesters were starting with the "pigs in a blanket" crap. The black lives matter guys ran them off. Can't say all of black lives matter is like that, but the ones he is talking about have some class.

Is that message meant for Black people too or just Whites? I haven't seen the "thin blue line" do too much to protect Blacks.
Really? then you need to go to the inner city and get educated as to just what cops do every day.
Nope. The cops presence in the inner cities is to contain Blacks and keep them under control. Evidently the cops aren't too concerned about Black on Black homicides and B.O.B violent crimes. The statistics White s love to shove inBlack faces is proof of that even though Whites kill each other in large numbers too.

We have had thousands of our military come back broken and with crippled minds. They are trained to kill. They can buy weapons. All they need is a trigger and they go postal.
yes.gif

but BLM ghetto rats are acting on pure instinct. Like a swarm of insects that will just keep eating until all the food is gone while a liberal can be programmed to ration shit.
And the next time someone calls you a racist you'll reply "Who? Me???"

and your photo shopped avatar barely looks like Ryan and most will think it's a self portrait.... Buuuuuaaaahahahahahaha

I find it hilarious the media keeps saying that some of these cops were shot in the back so that means the shooter was a coward.

So what does that make the cop that shot that black guy in the back?

That video posted in the post above mine shows that black guy chasing after the cop and shooting him face to face. Doesn't seem like a coward to me.

Last edited:

Amen. I am horrified by this news, PG. Our law enforcement across America have become targets for the criminally insane and there can be no justification for what is happening. Every Christian in America needs to be praying for the safety and protection of these men and women who put their lives on the line for us day in and day out - in order to keep law and order in an increasingly lawless society! My condolences and prayers to the families and loved ones of these slain officers. This is horrific news.
Pray? What's that gonna do?

Nothing for you.

I find it hilarious the media keeps saying that some of these cops were shot in the back so that means the shooter was a coward.

That video posted in the post above mine shows that black guy chasing after the cop and shooting him face to face. Doesn't seem like a coward to me.

Well the cops were obviously too scared to go in and face the dude "mano a mano" so they rigged a street drone with a bomb. Was THAT cowardly?

Well the cops were obviously too scared to go in and face the dude "mano a mano" so they rigged a street drone with a bomb. Was THAT cowardly?

Yeah because we needed more dead people. :rolleyes:

Yeah because we needed more dead people. :rolleyes:

I don't know. I wasn't there but since this was the first time that tactic was used I question if it was really needed. It brings back a memory of the FBI dropping a bomb on a house in Washington state rather than wait out a guy like they could have in Dallas. Did they try massive amounts of tear gas or some other airborne disabling agent? I think they blew him up because the cops were pissed and scared. They had no intention of trying to take him alive from the get go.

Forum List

Back