Dc School Asks Students To Compare George W. Bush To Hitler

This would have been an over the top assignment for college students. But 6th graders going to school on the National taxpayer's dime (DC schools funded by Federal taxes)? The sad and sick thing is this teacher is prop ably being high fived and lauded by the NEA. The hatred of Bush by the Left knows no bounds.

i see nothing wrong with this, and its an easy A. Bush is not Hitler. Seriously what a bunch of PC crybabies

Frankly, it depends on the grade level of the child, but on the whole I don't see the big deal.

A more interesting assignment though would be

Compare and contrast Martin Luther King Jr and Al Sharpton

:rofl:
Well for starters Dr. Martin Luther King was a black civil rights leader and race pimp, phony reverend Al is a ******.(starts with an N and ends with an R)

43 wrote his own ticket ... however future generations see that remains at their avail from history ... unless partisan hack idiots write their papers and do their homework for them from now on ...

My niece's class was once given a test which included the question "Who won the 2000 Presidential Election"?

Her answer, Bush, was marked wrong.

When confronted by my brother, the Liberal dyke bitch refused to budge.
bullshit.
Compared and contrasted to all the stupid illegal and outrageous stuff public school teachers have done in the last 20 years Your answer is ridiculous on its face.
no, it isn't. the anecdote is most assuredly a flat out fabrication or a gross misrepresentation of the facts. either way, it is easy to see that that poster is lying.
I don't give a fuck if anyone believes it or not. I had mentioned this very same incident a couple years back and was met with the same skepticism. I called my brother and had him re-tell the story. It stands. :fu:

My niece's class was once given a test which included the question "Who won the 2000 Presidential Election"?

bullshit.
Compared and contrasted to all the stupid illegal and outrageous stuff public school teachers have done in the last 20 years Your answer is ridiculous on its face.
no, it isn't. the anecdote is most assuredly a flat out fabrication or a gross misrepresentation of the facts. either way, it is easy to see that that poster is lying.
I don't give a fuck if anyone believes it or not. I had mentioned this very same incident a couple years back and was met with the same skepticism. I called my brother and had him re-tell the story. It stands. :fu:
here's what likely actually happened.

your niece was asked who won the popular vote in 2000. she answered incorrectly. judging the gene pool by yourself, your brother didn't realize this was the incorrect answer. he made a stink. the teacher tried to explain it. he, like his daughter, didn't understand the distinction. he then told the story to you, and you never bothered to ask any questions, or to even consider if it sounded reasonable.

sound about right?

bullshit.

your niece was asked who won the popular vote in 2000. she answered incorrectly. judging the gene pool by yourself, your brother didn't realize this was the incorrect answer. he made a stink. the teacher tried to explain it. he, like his daughter, didn't understand the distinction. he then told the story to you, and you never bothered to ask any questions, or to even consider if it sounded reasonable.

sound about right?
Sounds about wrong as fuck. Here, git some. :slap:

bullshit.

sound about right?
sure it does. admit it, the probability that the question might have been about the popular vote never occurred to you, did it?

bullshit.

sound about right?
sure it does. admit it, the probability that the question might have been about the popular vote never occurred to you, did it?

could be but we don't know do we?Who won the election ,that would be Bush.

bullshit.

sound about right?

What kind of dumb shit asshole tries to trick a child into getting the answer wrong by asking "who won the popular vote in 20XX?" rather than the more conventional "who won the Presidential election in 20XX?"

bullshit.

sound about right?

What kind of dumb shit asshole tries to trick a child into getting the answer wrong by asking "who won the popular vote in 20XX?" rather than the more conventional "who won the Presidential election in 20XX?"
someone teaching their students history. winning the popular vote and losing the presidential election is uncommon. it's also a recent example that might help kids understand the role the electoral college plays in the election of the president.

i see nothing wrong with this, and its an easy A. Bush is not Hitler. Seriously what a bunch of PC crybabies

Frankly, it depends on the grade level of the child, but on the whole I don't see the big deal.

A more interesting assignment though would be

Compare and contrast Martin Luther King Jr and Al Sharpton

:rofl:
Well for starters Dr. Martin Luther King was a black civil rights leader and race pimp, phony reverend Al is a ******.(starts with an N and ends with an R)

Ahaha Sooo basically theres no difference because MLK was hated while he was alive.

Only diff I dont believe Sharpton is on the Communist List

And you don't think what ignoramuses like you and your ideology instill into your offspring doesn't compare to this incident.
Wrong.
It does exponential damage to the off spring being indoctrinated by ignorant parents.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Cfn2NaQETmA/UDolAOp7o1I/AAAAAAAAWi8/yTXqsiA_a5U/s640/hitler and obama.jpg
hitler+and+obama.jpg

Think of it as humor. Republicans don't mean it. Right?

Guess what, deanie?

The difference between what you got for us there and the story in the OP is that the image in your post is from a goddamned insignificant blog, and the focus in the OP is something that happened IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL.

Hardly a shock that you can't tell the difference, you fucking moron.

This is what happens in our public schools... and the Left wonders why Conservatives want to get rid of Teacher Tenure.

This teacher should be fired today.. but he won't be.

The Washington D.C. school system is on the defensive after one of its sixth-grade teachers reportedly asked students to compare and contrast former President George W. Bush and Adolf Hitler.

According to NBC4, the school system said the unnamed teacher in question will apologize after admitting to "extremely poor judgment" in the Venn Diagram assignment. District of Columbia Public Schools released a statement on the matter late Wednesday night.

"The teacher deeply regrets this mistake, and any suggestion to malign the presidency or make any comparison in this egregious way," the statement read. "The teacher admits to extremely poor judgment and short sightedness and will apologize to students. The school will also send a letter home to families explaining the incident and offering to address any additional questions should they arise."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/dc-school-asks-students-to-compare-george-w-bush-to-hitler-2014-9#ixzz3D1B3raD3

personally I would have welcomed the assignment for my kid and then helped them write a paper that would have destroyed the comparison and made the teacher look like the idiot that he is.

I think a much better comparison would have been "Jubilation T. Cornpone".

You can be compared to an ass clown.

Forum List

Back