Dc School Asks Students To Compare George W. Bush To Hitler

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
This is what happens in our public schools... and the Left wonders why Conservatives want to get rid of Teacher Tenure.

This teacher should be fired today.. but he won't be.

The Washington D.C. school system is on the defensive after one of its sixth-grade teachers reportedly asked students to compare and contrast former President George W. Bush and Adolf Hitler.

According to NBC4, the school system said the unnamed teacher in question will apologize after admitting to "extremely poor judgment" in the Venn Diagram assignment. District of Columbia Public Schools released a statement on the matter late Wednesday night.

"The teacher deeply regrets this mistake, and any suggestion to malign the presidency or make any comparison in this egregious way," the statement read. "The teacher admits to extremely poor judgment and short sightedness and will apologize to students. The school will also send a letter home to families explaining the incident and offering to address any additional questions should they arise."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/dc-school-asks-students-to-compare-george-w-bush-to-hitler-2014-9#ixzz3D1B3raD3

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Cfn2NaQETmA/UDolAOp7o1I/AAAAAAAAWi8/yTXqsiA_a5U/s640/hitler+and+obama.jpg
hitler+and+obama.jpg

Think of it as humor. Republicans don't mean it. Right?

This is what happens in our public schools... and the Left wonders why Conservatives want to get rid of Teacher Tenure.

The Washington D.C. school system is on the defensive after one of its sixth-grade teachers reportedly asked students to compare and contrast former President George W. Bush and Adolf Hitler.

According to NBC4, the school system said the unnamed teacher in question will apologize after admitting to "extremely poor judgment" in the Venn Diagram assignment. District of Columbia Public Schools released a statement on the matter late Wednesday night.

"The teacher deeply regrets this mistake, and any suggestion to malign the presidency or make any comparison in this egregious way," the statement read. "The teacher admits to extremely poor judgment and short sightedness and will apologize to students. The school will also send a letter home to families explaining the incident and offering to address any additional questions should they arise."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/dc-school-asks-students-to-compare-george-w-bush-to-hitler-2014-9#ixzz3D1B3raD3

personally I would have welcomed the assignment for my kid and then helped them write a paper that would have destroyed the comparison and made the teacher look like the idiot that he is.

Public Schools are a mess. More & more Americans are choosing Private Schooling and Homeschooling. You can't blame em. The Communist/Progressive assholes are using schools as Indoctrination camps. At this point, it would be wise to avoid sending your children to Public Schools. It's just not worth the risk anymore.

personally I would have welcomed the assignment for my kid and then helped them write a paper that would have destroyed the comparison and made the teacher look like the idiot that he is.

I think a much better comparison would have been "Jubilation T. Cornpone".

My niece's class was once given a test which included the question "Who won the 2000 Presidential Election"?

Her answer, Bush, was marked wrong.

When confronted by my brother, the Liberal dyke bitch refused to budge.

My niece's class was once given a test which included the question "Who won the 2000 Presidential Election"?

My next stop would have been the Principle's office, then to the School Board Superintendent's office and finally to the School Board at large at their meeting.

lol, the phenomenon of the convenient internet anecdote makes one of its frequent appearances.

lol, the phenomenon of the convenient internet anecdote makes one of its frequent appearances.
:fu:

Don't you have an anti-fracking protest to attend?

My next stop would have been the Principle's office, then to the School Board Superintendent's office and finally to the School Board at large at their meeting.

There's some fascinating about the fact that a person such as yourself, devoid of principles, would misspell 'principal's' in the manner you did.

i see nothing wrong with this, and its an easy A. Bush is not Hitler. Seriously what a bunch of PC crybabies

i see nothing wrong with this, and its an easy A. Bush is not Hitler. Seriously what a bunch of PC crybabies

Frankly, it depends on the grade level of the child, but on the whole I don't see the big deal.

A more interesting assignment though would be

Compare and contrast Martin Luther King Jr and Al Sharpton

:rofl:

Forum List

Back