David Stockman on the Coming Coup Against trump

Trump is a danger to the USA as well as the GOP "brand," so I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP is actively working to get Trump out and Pence in. Every day that goes by, with every tweet, he damages the Republican party. He is the single biggest threat to the GOP's future along with Bannon's directives for "dismantling the establishment." They've got a rogue wannabee dictator in the oval office right now, and the GOP knows it. They fucked up, big time, and they just might ramp up efforts to correct their mistake.

Wrong, trump is only a danger to the ruling elite who are seeing their decades of work to undermine the COTUS be reversed.

I'm sorry, but WTF is COTUS? Is that like COITUS? :D

Constitution Of The United States.

C O T U S
Are you sure? It isn't one of about 3 lame abbreviations that no one uses?

Yeah, I'm sure. It is the "official" acronym registered with the super ninja warriors and everything!

Trump is a danger to the USA as well as the GOP "brand," so I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP is actively working to get Trump out and Pence in. Every day that goes by, with every tweet, he damages the Republican party. He is the single biggest threat to the GOP's future along with Bannon's directives for "dismantling the establishment." They've got a rogue wannabee dictator in the oval office right now, and the GOP knows it. They fucked up, big time, and they just might ramp up efforts to correct their mistake.
"They" were against Donald Trump from the beginning. "They" didnt elect Him. We The People did. If those fucks try to reverse our decision, there will be ?Hell to pay next election.

"They" were against Donald Trump from the beginning. "They" didnt elect Him. We The People did. If those fucks try to reverse our decision, there will be ?Hell to pay next election.
Eleven million more of the We the People voted against him then voted for him.

While I dont agree with everything Stockman says in this article, I think he has some good observations about the power structure inside the Beltway and how the Establishment abuses that power.

Stockman Warns "A Great Big Coup Is On The Way" | Zero Hedge

And the distraction to take Trump out is about to begin : And don't forget JULY 2nd is another planned ATFIA take out of getting Trump out . It's part of the Coup.

View attachment 135048
Yes we are discussing it on the Soros / Alinsky /William Ayers/ Jeremiah Wright teleconference to plan further actions

you crackers are dying off , it the end of the line for your ilk

w-Census_whites13_promo.jpg

But they won four general elections.

Is it Trump's fault they have put zero legislation in front of trump to have him sign?

Yeah but they vote and gerrimander

Globalism/ New world order / One world order/ it never seems to sink in . People with certain brain functions will never see it coming. LOL Kinda like Obama when he said " Drone strike they won't ever see it coming" and it went right the fk over their heads. Even killing two Americans while at it.

Anti Americans will continuously deny exactly what you explained, brainwashing works wonders .

Cracker lmfao.

He is the reason they won.
The established are going down if they succeed, because the people will not vote for either party if both don't get their acts together.
The people a fed up with the children's temper tantrums in D.C.

Eleven million more of the We the People voted against him then voted for him.

The majority of the people in the majority of the states voted for Trump who didn't campaign in New York, California, or Illinois, enjoy not having a national party fucktard we the people of the U.S. elected Trump.

Get hung n!gger monkey.

ELEVEN MILLION MORE voted against Trump than for him. We the People voted against him.

Voters like Call Sign Chaos are not reproducing themselves quickly or in numbers enough.

So what is the Democratic Party brand like now ?

That's almost as interesting as watching the mods, mainstream, the far right, and the alt right grind the GOP to a near halt.

While I dont agree with everything Stockman says in this article, I think he has some good observations about the power structure inside the Beltway and how the Establishment abuses that power.

Stockman Warns "A Great Big Coup Is On The Way" | Zero Hedge
Its a wonder that the Progressives have not drafted the Illegals to arms and over throw the government as they have in the third world they have about 11 million of form into a armed force, and march. The have a good Organizer who has formed a Foundation to train such personnel. wonder what they are waiting for.

They're failing

Yup, MindWars, the failing Dem party is the reason the GOP cannot govern effectively?

Forum List

Back