Play along with transgender delusions or else you are fascist!

bathroom.jpg

It's called human rights.

We're people and people that wish to take others humans rights away are in fact fascist. Period.
then liberals that want to take guns away are fascist.

I don't want to take anyone guns away. I have guns and will use them against someone that attacks me in a heart beat.

We're people and people that wish to take others humans rights away are in fact fascist. Period.
You should leave other people children be and if you are a male you have no business imposing yourself into the same bathroom as me a female whom that bathroom was designated for unless the male bathroom is closed and there are no other option. Keep your dick at a distance or keep it in your pants.

Remember we're American citizens with every protection under the law and rights. Attacking us is assault or assault & battery just like everyone else. Do so at the risk of prison time on your part. (Or death for cases like me that carry guns)

then liberals that want to take guns away are fascist.

I don't want to take anyone guns away. I have guns and will use them against someone that attacks me in a heart beat.
the question was, deflector, then liberals that want to take guns away are fascist?

A gun is a object while we're talking about people in this thread. But, I do disagree with the democrats on the issues of guns. It may not be fascist but a good constitutional case could be ruled against taking peoples guns away under the second amendment.

We're people and
people that wish to take others humans rights away are in fact fascist. Period.

Such as those who want to take away the rights of girls and women to use restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, communal showers, and similar facilities, without creepy male perverts being in there with them violating their privacy, safety, and modesty?

Thinking you have two or more split identities . Mental illness

Hearing and following voices no one else can hear. Mental illness.

Desire to have sex with children. Mental Illness.

Deciding to be a different sex than you are biologically. Mental Illness.

Mental illness is now a right and must be protected.

People that assault other people are committing a criminal act.

The Democrats assault the sensibilities of traditional America on a daily basis. But you don't give a shit about them because you HATE traditional America. You're the fascist.

It is you and your ilk who are taking away OUR human rights to push your perverted agenda. You're the fascist.

Forum List

Back