David Stockman on the Coming Coup Against trump

Jim, this is about the President not the Democrats. The majority party in Congress is running all of the investigations, including that by Mueller. This is all about Trump trying to destroy the Republic. A movement is getting ready to install Pence by Amendment XXV when the country is overwhelmingly calling for the removal of Trump.
I'm sure he would be a better president, at least by not antagonizing everyone openly, not tweeting and generally being more diplomatic, but the problem is he could be implicated in Russiagate as well. Also Ryan and McConnell, although the latter matters less because he is not next in line.

If it happens, it won't be for anything real. It will happen because the GOP allows it to. I have become firmly convinced that the establishment GOP is every bit as bad as the democrats. They want Pense. They want the status quo and they don't really intend to fix anything.

Maybe it would help if you knew how to spell the name of your Vice President.

If it happens, it won't be for anything real. It will happen because the GOP allows it to. I have become firmly convinced that the establishment GOP is every bit as bad as the democrats. They want Pense. They want the status quo and they don't really intend to fix anything.

How would that help, nit wit?

It

It would give others an impression that you might know what you are talking about.

Trump is a danger to the USA as well as the GOP "brand," so I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP is actively working to get Trump out and Pence in. Every day that goes by, with every tweet, he damages the Republican party. He is the single biggest threat to the GOP's future along with Bannon's directives for "dismantling the establishment." They've got a rogue wannabee dictator in the oval office right now, and the GOP knows it. They fucked up, big time, and they just might ramp up efforts to correct their mistake.

Wrong, trump is only a danger to the ruling elite who are seeing their decades of work to undermine the COTUS be reversed.

I'm sorry, but WTF is COTUS? Is that like COITUS? :D

Trump is a danger to the USA as well as the GOP "brand," so I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP is actively working to get Trump out and Pence in. Every day that goes by, with every tweet, he damages the Republican party. He is the single biggest threat to the GOP's future along with Bannon's directives for "dismantling the establishment." They've got a rogue wannabee dictator in the oval office right now, and the GOP knows it. They fucked up, big time, and they just might ramp up efforts to correct their mistake.

Wrong, trump is only a danger to the ruling elite who are seeing their decades of work to undermine the COTUS be reversed.

Constitution Of The United States.

C O T U S

It

It would give others an impression that you might know what you are talking about.

They could try reading the post. In your case, reading is beyond your ability.

Constitution Of The United States.

C O T U S
Are you sure? It isn't one of about 3 lame abbreviations that no one uses?

Considering there are very few sources out there that aren't paid off pricks you can think what you want. I would rather be awake and aware than to be some cowardly dumbass who listen to CONTROLLED MSM paid to keep their sheep thinking just as they want them too. Find that rock and climb under it.

upload_2017-6-24_9-15-7.png

Considering there are very few sources out there that aren't paid off pricks you can think what you want. I would rather be awake and aware than to be some cowardly dumbass who listen to CONTROLLED MSM paid to keep their sheep thinking just as they want them too. Find that rock and climb under it.
You have demonstrated, like DaleSmith and others here on the Board, that you can't muster the necessary individual critical thinking skills required to decipher between fake news such as produced by Breitbart and InfoWars and the mish mash of the rest of the media. So you unthinkingly accept the Alt Rat Right media's alt facts as somehow relevant.

The most recent example of my point is that you post an article more than seven months old as if it has some relevance today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back