David Stockman on the Coming Coup Against trump

If it happens, it won't be for anything real. It will happen because the GOP allows it to. I have become firmly convinced that the establishment GOP is every bit as bad as the democrats. They want Pense. They want the status quo and they don't really intend to fix anything.

If it happens, it won't be for anything real. It will happen because the GOP allows it to. I have become firmly convinced that the establishment GOP is every bit as bad as the democrats. They want Pense. They want the status quo and they don't really intend to fix anything.

Who do you suppose talked Trump into asking Pence to be his VP, since he was looking at others?

David Stockman was a two-term Congressman from Michigan. He was also the Director of the Office of Management and Budget under President Ronald Reagan. After leaving the White House, Stockman had a 20-year career on Wall Street. He's the author of three books, The Triumph of Politics: Why the Reagan Revolution Failed, The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in America and TRUMPED! A Nation on the Brink of Ruin… And How to Bring It Back. He also is founder of David Stockman's Contra Corner and David Stockman's Bubble Finance Trader.

Trump is a danger to the USA as well as the GOP "brand," so I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP is actively working to get Trump out and Pence in. Every day that goes by, with every tweet, he damages the Republican party. He is the single biggest threat to the GOP's future along with Bannon's directives for "dismantling the establishment." They've got a rogue wannabee dictator in the oval office right now, and the GOP knows it. They fucked up, big time, and they just might ramp up efforts to correct their mistake.

While I dont agree with everything Stockman says in this article, I think he has some good observations about the power structure inside the Beltway and how the Establishment abuses that power.

Stockman Warns "A Great Big Coup Is On The Way" | Zero Hedge

And the distraction to take Trump out is about to begin : And don't forget JULY 2nd is another planned ATFIA take out of getting Trump out . It's part of the Coup.

upload_2017-6-23_12-34-11.png

In July Trump and Putin are supposed to meet each other during G20 summit. I bet the Globalists will do whatever it takes to prevent that very important meeting.

However, I still hope that they won't dare to make a coup.

In July Trump and Putin are supposed to meet each other during G20 summit. I bet the Globalists will do whatever it takes to prevent that very important meeting.

Yeah that should be interesting. Funny how so many think that G20 is about all these great and grand things they want to do for humanity LMFAO.... As Trump works on undoing what these killers want to do they will get pissed when he doesn't want to play their game.

Yeah that should be interesting. Funny how so many think that G20 is about all these great and grand things they want to do for humanity LMFAO.... As Trump works on undoing what these killers want to do they will get pissed when he doesn't want to play their game.
If there is a coup, it will fail.

America is sick to death of the political establishment and if these stupid retards veto the election results, they will get as firm boot up their asses.

Trump is a danger to the USA as well as the GOP "brand," so I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP is actively working to get Trump out and Pence in. Every day that goes by, with every tweet, he damages the Republican party. He is the single biggest threat to the GOP's future along with Bannon's directives for "dismantling the establishment." They've got a rogue wannabee dictator in the oval office right now, and the GOP knows it. They fucked up, big time, and they just might ramp up efforts to correct their mistake.
Yeah, which is why the Dimms have lost all levers of power via elections, and the last 5 special elections.

You are a fucking retard.

Jim, this is about the President not the Democrats. The majority party in Congress is running all of the investigations, including that by Mueller. This is all about Trump trying to destroy the Republic. A movement is getting ready to install Pence by Amendment XXV when the country is overwhelmingly calling for the removal of Trump.

don't really care what THEY want. not their country. its all of ours and i for one and tired of the divisive bullshit.

don't really care what THEY want. not their country. its all of ours and i for one and tired of the divisive bullshit.
The AltRights of the Right are the most divisive movement in American history since the Civil War.

AltRat Trump is the most divisive president in our history.

Wrong, trump is only a danger to the ruling elite who are seeing their decades of work to undermine the COTUS be reversed.

Wrong, trump is only a danger to the ruling elite who are seeing their decades of work to undermine the COTUS be reversed.
:lol: Sure, shaggy, we will see how this turns out.

:lol: Sure, shaggy, we will see how this turns out.

Indeed we will fakey mcfakerson. It has been very obvious to anyone with a brain, which leaves you out, that there has been a coordinated assault on trump and his admin. The MSM has been spewing unsupported claim after unsupported claim to try and keep the trump admin off balance and unable to do its work. That is plain as hell to see.

So, who benefits? Follow the money honey, the ruling elite have been working like hell to subvert the COTUS through the workings of the ACLU and other progressive groups since at least the 1920's, if not earlier. It shows the prescience, and genius of our Founders that they were able to set up a system that has taken this long to corrupt.

"The ruling elite"

:lol:

"The ruling elite"

:lol:

That's correct. Brainless 'tards, like you, simply wistle past all of the evidence staring you in the face, but thinking types, like me, actually pay attention to what is happening, not just what they say to keep morons, like you, quiet.

Globalist forces are preparing to overthrow President Donald Trump and start a new Civil War in America.

Meanwhile, the Hollywood elite continue their twisted crusade to destroy Trump and radicalize their gullible followers.

Anarchists & Antifa activists are engaging in sporadic street battles across the country as the alt-left propaganda machine lies to the American people about the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory.

Get Ready For CIVIL WAR!

People should at least watch the video, maybe some can see why they are victims to pure BS!

AltRats of the New Right are getting worried. Check all the Alt Facts and Fake News above.

The support for Trump by the GOP is very minimal compared to that the party gave Nixon.

Party official and elected leaders over and over have said, to effect, quit tweeting and start governing.

Like my Uncle Tony the Knuckles just to say, "That guy is just a goombah." Trump is no made man. He is very vulnerable.

Forum List

Back