David Hogg Boycott of Ingrahm Backfires

David Hogg, forget him No problem. Worry, instead,about the names of the dead kids slaughtered in schools . Let's do that, they deserve at least THAT. They aren't ploys for any of us..None of wanted this . What were they to you? Nameless sacrifices?

Last edited:
Hogg made his point and Ingraham grovelled

He's a scrawny little ZERO, wasn't at the school during the shooting, and now he's had his 15 minutes of fame and will fade into oblivion.
The scrawny little ZERO kicked her ass but she has that Nazi salute down pat. She has that going for her.
youtube laura ingraham nazi salute - Bing video

You do realize that not every time someone raises their hand it means that they are giving a Nazi salute, moron.

In this case Ingrahm is just acknowledging her applause.

Good greif.
Odd way. :rolleyes:

David Hogg, forget him No problem. Worry, instead,about the names of the dead kids slaughtered in schools . Let's do that, they deserve at least THAT. They aren't ploys for any of us..None of wanted this . What were they to you? Nameless sacrifices?

They were acceptable carnage in the Obama years ("workplace violence" remember that one?)....same as any kind of terrorism....it was their new normal like under 2% economic growth and ISIS. What we asked for is hardened targets and an armed security presence so they call us nazis because they hate firearms more than dead kids....and why wouldn't they....Planned Parenthood and other abortion mills have executed almost 40,000,000 American kids since Roe v Wade...that's more than the entire population of Canada.....and they sell the body parts so who are the nazis?

To the Leftists and Camera Hogg, they were opportunities.

It has repeatedly been proven that he was at the school during the attack

That makes you either a liar or extremely stupid

Since you're both a liar and extremely stupid, I'll concede you to be the expert here. Hogg himself raised suspicion about his story with a supposed "misquote" that he rode his bike to school after the shooting. Was he anywhere near the shooting? No. Was he a "survivor"? No. You can only gain survivor status by being shot at, not hiding in a closet in the other end of the building like a little girl. I get it that your ilk is so bereft of "heroes" anybody will do; especially a mealy-mouthed, angry little twerp like Hogg.
The confusion was on the part of conservative conspiracy theorists who take quotes out of context and run with them. Hogg always claimed to be there and witnesses attested to it. Stupid fucks such as yourself took a quote where he explained how he rode his bike back to the school after he had returned home and passed disinformation
There was an active shooter at his school and he survived the incident. He also had many schoolmates killed

David Hogg wants to be sure we don’t forget their deaths and settle for thoughts and prayers

And you simple POTUS apologists still try to spread lies about Hogg. A high school kid. Very brave of you folks.

Yet in the end Laura Ingraham won. God Bless America.
What do you think she won? In a country of over 320 million people, she hosts a cable television talk show when on it's best evenings gets maybe 3 million viewers. Ask dozens or even scores of American's who Laura Ingraham is and you will be lucky to get a handful who know anything about her.

What did she win other than saving her job?

His intention, just like the Nazi that he is, was to get her fired. Yet I turn the TV on and there she is. According to the OP not only has she not been fired, but she's enjoying increased ratings. Yea, she won. But feel free to try and spin it any way you want.

His intention, just like the Nazi that he is, was to get her fired. Yet I turn the TV on and there she is. According to the OP not only has she not been fired, but she's enjoying increased ratings. Yea, she won. But feel free to try and spin it any way you want.

What was her intention in mocking a child?

And you simple POTUS apologists still try to spread lies about Hogg. A high school kid. Very brave of you folks.

Which begs the question why are Liberals sending a "kid" out to do an adults job? Why are Liberals encouraging a "kid" to try and ruin an adults career? Stop using this "kid" as your agenda mouthpiece and shield. Very brave of you folks ya'll are.

What was her intention in mocking a child?
She needed to reinforce herself to her fans as a significant bully. Trump cult respects and admires bullies.

I’m sure they are regretting their decision. I know I have I formed them that they will never get a dollar from me.
What did sponsors learn?

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

They will learn sponsoring rightwing hate is not worth the aggravation

Hopefully they learned not to cow tow to the bullies on the left.

Sponsors don’t want the aggravation.

Sponsoring some of the extreme rightwing shows is not worth the negative attention

Thankfully, there are those who won’t let left wing fascists bully them.
Follow the money

Yeah, I am.

Which begs the question why are Liberals sending a "kid" out to do an adults job? Why are Liberals encouraging a "kid" to try and ruin an adults career? Stop using this "kid" as your agenda mouthpiece and shield. Very brave of you folks ya'll are.

LOL! Riiiggghhhttt......

He's a scrawny little ZERO, wasn't at the school during the shooting, and now he's had his 15 minutes of fame and will fade into oblivion.
The scrawny little ZERO kicked her ass but she has that Nazi salute down pat. She has that going for her.
youtube laura ingraham nazi salute - Bing video

You do realize that not every time someone raises their hand it means that they are giving a Nazi salute, moron.

In this case Ingrahm is just acknowledging her applause.

Good greif.
Unless you`re having a stroke you don`t acknowledge applause with your arm stretched out and your fingers stretched out as tightly as possible. When you give the Nazi salute and talk like a Nazi you`re not a duck.

Forum List

Back