David Duke says how illegal immigrants and integration has effected us in the U.S.A..

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Come to think about it he is so right when you listen to him. We are clearly on the brink due to massive immigration to the United States. He is right that Europe is losing it's identity and it's a forgone conclusion that I think it is happening to America today. I remember going quail hunting in South Texas back in the 70s and you really saw European looking individuals in the small Texas towns where we hunted at. Today it is a total different situation. Mexicans are everywhere and they hardly speak English and also these towns are in shambles compared to the nice looking buildings they once had a long time ago. It is a shame that once was is no more. You might not like David Duke but he speaks the truth. I think you might want to take the time to listen to this. It's very interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoKl47nK04M&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Will the White Race Survive?[/ame]

Ah yes, turns out Sarah Palin's biggest, mostest, bestest fan on USMB is also a David Duke fan.

I, for one, don't find that particularly surprising.

• Banned
Here we go again of some biased mod moving my thread. At least it should have been moved to the immigration sub forum.

Forum List

Back