daveman will be furious about this

I am in awe of the people in the US who want to throw away their freedoms and live under a system that governs such shit holes like Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
It's simple ignorance. They simply have no clear concept of what they advocate.

I really think more Americans need to travel more and educate themselves about the world.

Always a good thing. It would show a lot of people who claims America sucks how good they truly have it.

It's simple ignorance. They simply have no clear concept of what they advocate.

I really think more Americans need to travel more and educate themselves about the world.

Always a good thing. It would show a lot of people who claims America sucks how good they truly have it.

Most of the people in the US who claim that America sucks seem like Liberal douche bag cry babies to me who are spoiled and don't know how good they have it, Liberals are the first ones on the chopping block in the Middle East.

Most of the people in the US who claim that America sucks seem like Liberal douche bag cry babies to me who are spoiled and don't know how good they have it, Liberals are the first ones on the chopping block in the Middle East.
Yup. I don't know why they think they'd be spared under an Islamic regime.

"But...but...but I supported you on the internet! I said you -- "

Shing THUNK!!

Shing THUNK!!

Countries that operate under Islamic law despise free thinking, their jails are full of people with Liberal ideas.

Shing THUNK!!

Countries that operate under Islamic law despise free thinking, their jails are full of people with Liberal ideas.
Indeed. The Egyptian university Sunni was championing wants to jail dissenters.

Shing THUNK!!

Indeed. The Egyptian university Sunni was championing wants to jail dissenters.

Egypt is finished, when its all said and done this new government the Egyptians come up with is going to make Mubarak look like a pussycat.

High_Gravity and Daveman... I'm certain that the two of you are not really paying attention to more than the possible threat of what the sharia law represents to US because of the way it has already been put enforce within the other countries, none of which were as liberal as mainstream America currently is.

The both of you seem to be very focused on defending America's way, as do I, however, America today is not the America of 20 years ago... The America 20 years from now will not be the America of today. I'd rather be a part of a fundamental movement that retained some of the values in which kept us grounded enough as dirt-dwellers that we would not have to be enslaved, ever, as those third world countries have become and perhaps have been for some time now.

High_Gravity and Daveman... I'm certain that the two of you are not really paying attention to more than the possible threat of what the sharia law represents to US because of the way it has already been put enforce within the other countries, none of which were as liberal as mainstream America currently is.

The both of you seem to be very focused on defending America's way, as do I, however, America today is not the America of 20 years ago... The America 20 years from now will not be the America of today. I'd rather be a part of a fundamental movement that retained some of the values in which kept us grounded enough as dirt-dwellers that we would not have to be enslaved, ever, as those third world countries have become and perhaps have been for some time now.
I repeat: Move. Move your ass somewhere they've got Sharia. We don't want it here.

You want the government to force us to be religious and have morals?

1Melissa, you are perceptive! High_Gravity and Daveman are robots - one with a Black view and other with a White view, but both with same mission: These two are trolls and out to throw the unsuspecting out of balance.

In discussion Gaddafi Defeats UN and Decomposes NATO, i stated the following: "Unlike the likes of Daveman and High_Gravity, I simply states facts and speak the truth. Thus, it is not unusual to find me supporting people when they are right, though I may not share their entire political views. I have already made this known, but I guess you only see what you want to see" - http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/170987-gaddafi-defeats-un-and-decomposes-nato-7.html

Last edited:

1Melissa, you are perceptive! High_Gravity and Daveman are robots - one with a Black view and other with a White view, but both with same mission: These two are trolls and out to throw the unsuspecting out of balance.

In discussion Gaddafi Defeats UN and Decomposes NATO, i stated the following: "Unlike the likes of Daveman and High_Gravity, I simply states facts and speak the truth. Thus, it is not unusual to find me supporting people when they are right, though I may not share their entire political views. I have already made this known, but I guess you only see what you want to see" - http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/170987-gaddafi-defeats-un-and-decomposes-nato-7.html

:bsflag:

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back