daveman will be furious about this

Not knowing the board, its rules, or the situation, perhaps you should just shut up...?

I guess it's the latter then. Thanks for showing your hand so easily. :thup:
Thanks for pretending you can speak authoritatively about a board you've probably never been on and about a situation of which you know nothing. :thup:

I have a gift for reading people, especially the obviously transparent.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I guess it's the latter then. Thanks for showing your hand so easily. :thup:
Thanks for pretending you can speak authoritatively about a board you've probably never been on and about a situation of which you know nothing. :thup:

I'd say you have a gift for seeing what you want to see.

I'd say you have a gift for seeing what you want to see.

I don't have a dog in this fight. I merely made an observation.

You're the one protesting waaaaaay too much... :eusa_whistle:

Turns out, genetics MAY have an influence on crime...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/20/a...-at-institute-of-justice-conference.html?_r=1

“Throughout the past 30 or 40 years most criminologists couldn’t say the word ‘genetics’ without spitting,” Terrie E. Moffitt, a behavioral scientist at Duke University, said. “Today the most compelling modern theories of crime and violence weave social and biological themes together.”
:lol: Are you using this to prove your assertion that blacks are genetically wired to commit crimes?

Yup, keep protesting. It's really helping to make your case. :thup:
My goodness, you sure do seem to have a large emotional investment in this. :lol:

Clearly you're not too bright.

My initial post was intended to be a joke.

The fact the it has caused you to have a meltdown was an unintended, wildly entertaining bonus.

Meltdown? :lol: Like I said: You see what you want to see.

I don't have to look very hard to see you flail'n like a kibby.

But go ahead and protest some more, you're almost starting to convince me. :lol:

Yup, keep protesting. It's really helping to make your case. :thup:
My goodness, you sure do seem to have a large emotional investment in this. :lol:

The fact the it has caused you to have a meltdown was an unintended, wildly entertaining bonus.

Don't quit your day job. Oh wait, this is your day job. Never mind!

Don't quit your day job. Oh wait, this is your day job. Never mind!

I didn't say funny joke. ;)

Just a quick drive through the Hood will show anyone that genetics plays a factor in anti-social behavior and crime.

Wow... how unbelievably racist. Are you saying that black people are more violent?

Correlation doesn't imply causality. The causal factor is not their genetics or skin. The causal factor is poverty itself. Did you grow up in the ghetto? No. So don't sit there from a privilidged perspective and talk like you know beyond an inkling what it is to live in the ghetto. I didn't grow up the ghetto, but I live near it now in Brooklyn, but I don't pretend to know what it was like to grow up there.

Just a quick drive through the Hood will show anyone that genetics plays a factor in anti-social behavior and crime.
poverty and/or location of one's residence does not equal genetics :cuckoo:

I graduated from a high school in a mostly white, middle-class suburb of Boston.

The only person from my graduating class that is currently in jail is one of the two black kids in the class. Armed robbery, attempted murder and grand theft auto.

Probably just a coincidence.

poverty and/or location of one's residence does not equal genetics :cuckoo:

I graduated from a high school in a mostly white, middle-class suburb of Boston.

The only person from my graduating class that is currently in jail is one of the two black kids in the class. Armed robbery, attempted murder and grand theft auto.

Probably just a coincidence.

You have absolutely no shame in being so racist. It wouldn't matter except that your interpretation of what you saw is completely incorrect. Once again, Correlation does not imply causality. You don't know the specific circumstance behind their lives, their upbringing, their financial situation, their familial situation. Without an ounce of empathy, you can easily form such assumptions to have your own little world make sense to you. It's your ego that tries to fit everything into a neat little box. That doesn't make it reality, just a projection of your own ignorant attitude. Do you really believe that as a black person, they are genetically more prone to violence? Cuz damn... that Martin Luther King, Jr, he was a real firecracker!!! You're contention is so empty, it's actually sad that you would believe it and be so unashamed to parade it around.

Forum List

Back