daveman will be furious about this

Melissa, he just posts hate.

It is just best just to ignore it.

Hate?

Sunni Man... I thought most of what you said in the other forum about homosexuality and gay marriage was dead on target. I guess one of the admins there didn't like what you had to say.
Thanks Sock Puppet!

Political Forums is full of homos and especially lesbians. :eek:

Man oh man, did they go crazy when I would state that homosexuality is sick and perverted.

The admins were always sticking up for their "fudge packers"!

All Muslims respect the "People of the Book". Jews and Christians.

But the Zionists rulers of Israel are non religious secular fascists who murder innocent people and bring terror to their neighbors.

Once Israel is destroyed and becomes just a footnote in the history books. The natural friendship between Muslims and Jews will blossom again.

^^ Hate Sunni Man?

Both Sunni and Shia Muslims share the most fundamental Islamic beliefs and articles of faith. The differences between these two main sub-groups within Islam initially stemmed not from spiritual differences, but political ones. Over the centuries, however, these political differences have spawned a number of varying practices and positions which have come to carry a spiritual significance.

What's the Difference Between Shia and Sunni Muslims?

Ahhh! So then the differences being more about NOT that there are BODIES to deal with BUT RATHER HOW to deal with them and WHAT to do with them. Oh for Gorsh sake.... Someone toss a coin and DECIDE. Heaven or hell, it is still within the individual's grasp. Oooooh that be another hit.... so that then would also determine what and why laws/levies be designed, passed, whatever.

There is no question as to why America is such an amazingly wonderful place, for sure. *hearts*

Sunni Man said:
Most blacks are only four or five generations from being out of the jungle.

Where they were engaged in tribal warfare, canibalism, and running from lions.

So their genetics and psyche is still geared towards violence and aggressive behavior.

^^ What about the Sunni Arab inbreeding? You just want to cull the gays out and leave these ones... ...on the holy days, the martyr seekers come to kill their brother Muslims.

Ramadan%2B2010%2BFLAMES%2BSunni%2Bvs%2BShia.jpg

Canada has changed their migration polices to now test for consanguinity. Too many are born needing assistance and in Muslim countries, there is none of this assistance.

Canada has enough emigres from the Arabian Middle East and who have extremely high consanguinity coefficients.

Morons in other words. Keep them.
:confused:
I read a lot and I don't understand what you just said in response to your video, could you please dumb it down for me a bit?

I will. You propose to be a Christian, yet you want to implement sharia. Simply, Fuck You. I capitalized the you out of courtesy.

So when a black person says its not their fault they are violent and according to this its genetic, its a viable defense? Its not about personal responsibility?

Ok. Lets see.

Oldsalt uses the exact same stalking MO and tactics as Conjob/The Brain.

There is no doubt in my mind that all three are the same person.

I'm about half convinced you and Melissa are the same stupid and hateful person.

Asking for consideration toward something that could mean a great deal of potential is not being hateful. I refuse to disrespect people who have different understandings about things than I do but that does not mean I will back down from making a better attempt in helping 'us' connect the dots toward a mutual vision.

I am most probably not the smartest individual within these boards but stupid?

There is something I was taught, be it by my momma who beat the bubbles off of my bottom or by the God so well established within my 'heart'. When individuals converse with one another, be it to initiate a conversation or to respond within a conversation their words are the reflections of what is within them. If their words are not guarded and their tongue is not bridled then they represent destruction and possible spiritual chaos. Now... philosophies aside... I'm starting to question just who exactly are the destroyers.

Oldsalt uses the exact same stalking MO and tactics as Conjob/The Brain.

There is no doubt in my mind that all three are the same person.

I'm about half convinced you and Melissa are the same stupid and hateful person.

Asking for consideration toward something that could mean a great deal of potential is not being hateful. I refuse to disrespect people who have different understandings about things than I do but that does not mean I will back down from making a better attempt in helping 'us' connect the dots toward a mutual vision.

There is something I was taught, be it by my momma who beat the bubbles off of my bottom or by the God so well established within my 'heart'. When individuals converse with one another, be it to initiate a conversation or to respond within a conversation their words are the reflections of what is within them. If their words are not guarded and their tongue is not bridled then they represent destruction and possible spiritual chaos. Now... philosophies aside... I'm starting to question just who exactly are the destroyers.
So, you've never lived under Sharia law. You've just listened to pretty words about it by people with a vested interest in lying about it. And now you claim that anyone who disagrees with you is a dangerous, violent radical.

You've got another one hooked, Sunni. It won't be long before she's ready to strap on a dynamite vest and take out some infidels while screeching "Allahu Akbar!!"

Word to the willfully blind: You can't negotiate with people who want nothing less than your death, your conversion, or your enslavement.

So, you've never lived under Sharia law. You've just listened to pretty words about it by people with a vested interest in lying about it. And now you claim that anyone who disagrees with you is a dangerous, violent radical.

You've got another one hooked, Sunni. It won't be long before she's ready to strap on a dynamite vest and take out some infidels while screeching "Allahu Akbar!!"

Word to the willfully blind: You can't negotiate with people who want nothing less than your death, your conversion, or your enslavement.

A word to the wise, Islamic law looks pretty and sexy on paper but when it is applied it is a totally different animal. Even most Muslims in those countries are tired of the shackles and restrictions of these laws.

A word to the wise, Islamic law looks pretty and sexy on paper but when it is applied it is a totally different animal. Even most Muslims in those countries are tired of the shackles and restrictions of these laws.
As I told her in the "America is Already Sharia Compliant" pigshit thread, she need to pay less attention to the written word of Sharia and more to the practice.

Turns out, genetics MAY have an influence on crime...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/20/a...-at-institute-of-justice-conference.html?_r=1

“Throughout the past 30 or 40 years most criminologists couldn’t say the word ‘genetics’ without spitting,” Terrie E. Moffitt, a behavioral scientist at Duke University, said. “Today the most compelling modern theories of crime and violence weave social and biological themes together.”

Daveman, calm down dude! Damn.

Turns out, genetics MAY have an influence on crime...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/20/a...-at-institute-of-justice-conference.html?_r=1

“Throughout the past 30 or 40 years most criminologists couldn’t say the word ‘genetics’ without spitting,” Terrie E. Moffitt, a behavioral scientist at Duke University, said. “Today the most compelling modern theories of crime and violence weave social and biological themes together.”

Daveman, calm down dude! Damn.
:lol:

As I told her in the "America is Already Sharia Compliant" pigshit thread, she need to pay less attention to the written word of Sharia and more to the practice.

Fuckin A. :thup:

Too many people are willing to immediately and unquestioningly believe what they're told, with no critical thought and no independent research.

That's how we wound up with President Obama. :cool:

Too many people are willing to immediately and unquestioningly believe what they're told, with no critical thought and no independent research.

I am in awe of the people in the US who want to throw away their freedoms and live under a system that governs such shit holes like Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

I am in awe of the people in the US who want to throw away their freedoms and live under a system that governs such shit holes like Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
It's simple ignorance. They simply have no clear concept of what they advocate.

It's simple ignorance. They simply have no clear concept of what they advocate.

I really think more Americans need to travel more and educate themselves about the world.

Forum List

Back