daveman will be furious about this

Just a quick drive through the Hood will show anyone that genetics plays a factor in anti-social behavior and crime.
poverty and/or location of one's residence does not equal genetics :cuckoo:

I graduated from a high school in a mostly white, middle-class suburb of Boston.

The only person from my graduating class that is currently in jail is one of the two black kids in the class. Armed robbery, attempted murder and grand theft auto.

Probably just a coincidence.

Does that mean the white convicts are on parole?

poverty and/or location of one's residence does not equal genetics :cuckoo:

I graduated from a high school in a mostly white, middle-class suburb of Boston.

The only person from my graduating class that is currently in jail is one of the two black kids in the class. Armed robbery, attempted murder and grand theft auto.

You have absolutely no shame in being so racist. It wouldn't matter except that your interpretation of what you saw is completely incorrect. Once again, Correlation does not imply causality. You don't know the specific circumstance behind their lives, their upbringing, their financial situation, their familial situation. Without an ounce of empathy, you can easily form such assumptions to have your own little world make sense to you. It's your ego that tries to fit everything into a neat little box. That doesn't make it reality, just a projection of your own ignorant attitude. Do you really believe that as a black person, they are genetically more prone to violence? Cuz damn... that Martin Luther King, Jr, he was a real firecracker!!! You're contention is so empty, it's actually sad that you would believe it and be so unashamed to parade it around.

Settle down Beavis. I said it's probably just a coincidence. :cuckoo:

You have absolutely no shame in being so racist. It wouldn't matter except that your interpretation of what you saw is completely incorrect. Once again, Correlation does not imply causality. You don't know the specific circumstance behind their lives, their upbringing, their financial situation, their familial situation. Without an ounce of empathy, you can easily form such assumptions to have your own little world make sense to you. It's your ego that tries to fit everything into a neat little box. That doesn't make it reality, just a projection of your own ignorant attitude. Do you really believe that as a black person, they are genetically more prone to violence? Cuz damn... that Martin Luther King, Jr, he was a real firecracker!!! You're contention is so empty, it's actually sad that you would believe it and be so unashamed to parade it around.

You aren't fooling anyone.

You aren't fooling anyone.

I've been fooling you for years. You still think I'm the original MP.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Most blacks are only four or five generations from being out of the jungle.

Where they were engaged in tribal warfare, canibalism, and running from lions.

So their genetics and psyche is still geared towards violence and aggressive behavior.

I believe that it will take a few more generations for this antisocial behavior to become recessive in their gene pool.

In the meantime we will have to keep putting the most aggressive and violent in prison.

Which in reality is a good thing because it will help cull the worst offenders out of the gene pool.

Sunni Man said:

So their genetics and psyche is still geared towards violence and aggressive behavior.

^^ What about the Sunni Arab inbreeding? You just want to cull the gays out and leave these ones... ...on the holy days, the martyr seekers come to kill their brother Muslims.

Ramadan%2B2010%2BFLAMES%2BSunni%2Bvs%2BShia.jpg

Canada has changed their migration polices to now test for consanguinity. Too many are born needing assistance and in Muslim countries, there is none of this assistance.

Canada has enough emigres from the Arabian Middle East and who have extremely high consanguinity coefficients.

Morons in other words. Keep them.

^^You are the one who posted about the genetic deficiencies of Blacks. :razz:

Know

I believe that it will take a few more generations for this antisocial behavior to become recessive in their gene pool.

In the meantime we will have to keep putting the most aggressive and violent in prison.

Which in reality is a good thing because it will help cull the worst offenders out of the gene pool.

4 or 5 generations out of the jungle? Most American Blacks have been in this country farther back than 4 or 5 generations.

I see thread wrecker Dopey is out trolling as usual. :cuckoo:

You call the blacks a few generations from the jungle? And I'm trolling when I mention that you might wish to look at what your Sunni Brethren are doing rather than the blacks.

The Blacks are not spitting out congenital morons to the tune of one in five which Sunni Arabs are doing. That's not regarding the lesser congenital issues.

Plus I don't see how what someones ancestors did can effect a person, if a child is born and raised in the USA outside of Africa I don't see how he would have a tribal attitude and an aggressive behavior from that.

And most ragheads strapping bombs to their chests and yelling allah akbar before murdering infidels, how many generations are they removed from the sand trap and tribal warfare? How many generations before this anitsocial behavior becomes recessive in their gene pool. See how that shit works?

"Most blacks are only four or five generations from being out of the jungle" is the most ignorant post I've read on this message boad (and that takes in the echo board trolls, so it is uber-ignorant).

Slavery existed well before most of our (European Ancestry) familes arrived in the new world. The first slaves to arrive in North America seem to have arrived around 1619 and slavery was well established before the revolutionary war. Note that many of our most revered founding father's owned African slaves.

Michelle Bachmann reminds us that the founder's ended slavery sometime in the late 18th Century.

Last edited:
Sunni Man... I thought most of what you said in the other forum about homosexuality and gay marriage was dead on target. I guess one of the admins there didn't like what you had to say.
Thanks Sock Puppet!

Political Forums is full of homos and especially lesbians. :eek:

Man oh man, did they go crazy when I would state that homosexuality is sick and perverted.

The admins were always sticking up for their "fudge packers"!

Sunni is simply trolling once again.

So, now it's Jews, Homos, AND Blacks.

Getting to be a small Sunni Man world. :razz:

:clap2: Kinda makes one think the pussyfists, the scientists, pharmers, and farmers alike all deserve a great big wet, sloppy kiss, huh? :eusa_whistle:

I see thread wrecker Dopey is out trolling as usual. :cuckoo:

You post complete bullshit and call someone else a thread wrecker????

You need someone to perform a Hot Carl on ya just to shut you the fuck up!

Samuel L. Jackson said it best.......Go The Fuck To Sleep!:eusa_eh:

Sunni Man said:

^^ What about the Sunni Arab inbreeding? You just want to cull the gays out and leave these ones... ...on the holy days, the martyr seekers come to kill their brother Muslims.

Canada has changed their migration polices to now test for consanguinity. Too many are born needing assistance and in Muslim countries, there is none of this assistance.

Canada has enough emigres from the Arabian Middle East and who have extremely high consanguinity coefficients.

:confused:
I read a lot and I don't understand what you just said in response to your video, could you please dumb it down for me a bit?

Sunni Man said:

:confused:
I read a lot and I don't understand what you just said in response to your video, could you please dumb it down for me a bit?

In response to my video? What don't you understand above? What is confusing you.

Forum List

Back