3d Printed "Meat"

We're supposed to believe that this is more environmentally friendly than meat?

I don't believe it. It seems like it would take a lot more energy to "print," enough of this to satisfy demand compared to the meat industry. Where would that energy come from?

We are supposed to believe that the generation of that energy would somehow produce less of their horrid, toxic GHG than the methane produced from beef? :rolleyes:

Call me skeptical, but this seems like a huge scam to shift profits from one stake holder to another.

It was even mentioned as one of the goals in the WEF's plans to reorder the world's economy.

It is prediction number four. . . but in prediction three, they even tell us they will print organs for transplant. . . so it got me thinking, why wouldn't they print meat?

Clearly, the folks that will have the tech and infrastructure for mass printing are planning to be the ones who want to profit and put others out of business, based on their narratives.

iu

I mean, look at this link. . .

Clearly we see. . . chicken and pork do not contribute to the GHG as much as coffee and chocolate. . . so obviously. . . they are selling a big lie.

We're supposed to believe that this is more environmentally friendly than meat?

I don't believe it. It seems like it would take a lot more energy to "print," enough of this to satisfy demand compared to the meat industry. Where would that energy come from?

We are supposed to believe that the generation of that energy would somehow produce less of their horrid, toxic GHG than the methane produced from beef? :rolleyes:

Call me skeptical, but this seems like a huge scam to shift profits from one stake holder to another.

It was even mentioned as one of the goals in the WEF's plans to reorder the world's economy.

It is prediction number four. . . but in prediction three, they even tell us they will print organs for transplant. . . so it got me thinking, why wouldn't they print meat?

Clearly, the folks that will have the tech and infrastructure for mass printing are planning to be the ones who want to profit and put others out of business, based on their narratives.

That's not the reason people are creating this.

I'm concerned that corporations will take what should be a step forward in a healthy diet and use so many chemicals or salt and sugar to flavor it that we'll be even worse off. I'd eat this far quicker than insects...
Nobodys gonna sell me bugs for food
You do realize that we are what we are because our ancestors ate meat ? I'm not giving up my weekly thick cut grilled ribeye for fake shit.
I dont care what you do. Just posting interesting science. Now bow down and worship Science

:rolleyes:

You just became vegan because your idol was vegan.
Arnold?

Actually, cancer and a love for God's creatures pushed me in that direction for many years.

It was the Way before Adam's sin.

Soon we will have all animal meats produced in a lab and the cruel torture of animals will be extinct
I post a simple interesting video and the cadaver eaters get all defensive and shit

Yes, eventually even real meat will be grown from single cells. Animals will no longer be harvested like a corn crop.

MudHamMud worshippers will have to kill humans to satisfy their blood lust

Forum List

Back