Darwin's Tree Of Life Cut Down

Babble.
science does not back the Bible, it’s without evidence. That statement alone means you’re science illiterate.
It goes to show you deny real science. No wonder you believe in evo. Stupid people do.

It has nothing to do with “ me”.
Look up “ scientific method “. If a presentation of evidrnce doesn’t pass the scrutiny of the scientific method, we move on. “Afterlife” is one of those topics science has long ago, moved on from.
It just goes to show that you can't explain scientific method.

Moreover, your afterlife will be miserable and not rapture.

1669584027000.png

Ha ha
yup, from the gospel coalition. Wow. That’s as much of a fraud as claiming he is a “chem engineer“ who knows nothing about the periodic table.

Yep. Pretty hard to believe. I have known many chemical engineers in the oil business including my father, uncles and a brother. They worked in their field.

Real science ? Why don’t you define “science” for us.
Creation science is based on creation by God to start space and time, the universe, Earth and the creatures that live on Earth. That's it for life. There is life no where else in the universe, but the universe is there for us to explore.

Last edited:
Creation science is based on creation by God to start space and time, the universe, Earth and the creatures that live on Earth. That's it for life. There is life no where else in the universe, but the universe is there for us to explore.
That is hilarious. No evidence, just made up shit from a book written by old white guys from memory. How convenient it happened before video recorders.

Forum List

Back