Darwin vs DNA

Hollow you are a pretender not a contender on this subject . Your ignorance is on display in the creationist thread.

Actually, I'm still unable to get you to offer any specific details on your false claims regarding carbon 14 dating.

It's your usual tactic to cut and paste from creation ministry websites. The problem you run into is when you are challenged to defend arguments you know nothing about.

When that happens (and it happens a lot), you go running for the exits.

I provided you a link from an evolutionist site admitting carbon - 14 is found in dinosaur fossils dated way past how long carbon - 14 would remain in the fossils of dinosaurs.
I'm sorry, child, but in your frantic need to denigrate the science you detest, you have this need to use terms such as "evolutionist" site. Are all archeologists "evolutionists" or just those who study the fosill record.

I'll also note that the c-14 dating was used in connection with dating something other than the fosill bones, specifically.

Why don't you review what you posted and give us a brief description of what the article was actually about.

I adore science. The smarter scientists get the closer to God they get. Like finally figuring out that there are more than 4 dimensions. The Bible clearly puts Christ in the 6th dimension, when Christ returned and could appear at will. The Bible gave us 4 of the dimensions long before Einstein almost "figured it out" .
God used science. Man ponders it.

Since I don't have enough faith to be an evolutionist, would those of you who believe in evolution explain how a random bang created an extremely complex DNA language with 3 billion genetic letters that actually store information in the form of a four-character digital code? :eusa_angel:

No. Big you are too lazy to seek out the abundant knowledge already out there and available, then I won't waste my time trying to educate you.

P.S. Evolutionary theory says nothing about the origin of matter.

The author is trying to turn a silk purse into a sow's ear.
Look, If you place a stick of dynamite under a corvette and detonate it, when the dust clears, will a brand new Harley be sitting there? Randomness is responsible for precision?
Please tell me you don't believe that primordial slime created a precise, digital code. It took us 20 centuries to accomplish a simple computer code, but pond scum evolved into a 3 billion letter code that reduces those 3 billion letters into four characters? See why I don't have enough faith to be an evolutionist?

Metal doesn't self replicate.

Fail.

All these talking points have long been refuted. However, since anti-evolutionists struggle with independent thought, they keep regurgitating the same talking points.

Last edited:
Since I don't have enough faith to be an evolutionist, would those of you who believe in evolution explain how a random bang created an extremely complex DNA language with 3 billion genetic letters that actually store information in the form of a four-character digital code? :eusa_angel:

No. Big you are too lazy to seek out the abundant knowledge already out there and available, then I won't waste my time trying to educate you.

P.S. Evolutionary theory says nothing about the origin of matter.

Like the dark matter that we just found out existed? God's way ahead of us.
Make just a simple digital code by banging two rocks together, and you'll convince me.

Hitler is a product of an election? What was he the day before the election?

One of the Leaders of the National Socilialist Party.

Due to their popularity with the people of germany, winning party formed a coalition with the Nazis--handing Hitler the chancelorship. That is how he gained power.

Funny thing--Hitler was also a known agitator, even trying to overthrow the German government a decade earlier. How he came back from crazy traitor to someone the German people can trust is a story about how fanatics use strong arm tactics and the belief of their own self righteousness to gain power.

Hitler was a demon, wrapped in a human, dressed in insanity. While power corrupts and.............,
he was twisted before any elections were held. All the election did was give him the platform.
But let's get back to the digital code. Would you accidentally create one for me without using intelligence?

Glyphosate is the active ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup herbicide. It killed every plant when introduced. 20 years ago Monsanto / Pioneer genetically altered corn & soybeans to be glyphosate resistant so we could spray fields with glyphosate laden Roundup herbicide to kill every plant except their glyphosate resistant corn & soybeans. After 16 years of mainstream farming this way, we now have 10 type of weeds that have evolved resistant to glyphosate. Every couple of years another one shows up.

Not to mention the famine we are engineering by using our food for fuel.

Ethanol & Bio-Fuel plants produce feed. 99% of our crops can be turned into ethanol & bio-fuel & we would still produce enough food for us & still export feed to the rest of the world. Only 1% of corn is consumed by humans. Ethanol & Bio-Fuel plants produce feed for livestock that used to eat corn & soybeans.

The big problem is the reduction in crop yield due to these new super weeds & drought.

Last edited:
You are right about the weeds. I have a neighbor that has poisoned the soil on his land using the most toxic chemicals to fight the weeds in his corn field. That corn goes to livestock. Ug.
The price of corn is so high ranchers are abandoning their cattle and/or sending them to slaughter early because they can't afford to feed them. Our feed tripled and the amount of corn in the feed is about a third of what there was 6 months ago.
We used to cut gas with natural gas, which is abundant here, and cost effective.
I heard and I don't know if it is true or not, but is ethanol hard on your engine and is it's carbon footprint larger than what we used to use?

Sorry bout that,

1. You have to have far more faith in science, rather than just a little faith in Jesus.
2. A weak faith is about all the average Christian can mustard in Jesus, seeing whats taught about Jesus is somewhat weak, but still thats closer to the truth than any scientist will ever know.
3. Anyone who actually believes we evolved, over millions of years is just ignorant.
4. And the OP is correct dna can't be happenstance.
5. If it could be, then it would still be taking place, its not!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are right about the weeds. I have a neighbor that has poisoned the soil on his land using the most toxic chemicals to fight the weeds in his corn field. That corn goes to livestock. Ug.
The price of corn is so high ranchers are abandoning their cattle and/or sending them to slaughter early because they can't afford to feed them. Our feed tripled and the amount of corn in the feed is about a third of what there was 6 months ago.
We used to cut gas with natural gas, which is abundant here, and cost effective.
I heard and I don't know if it is true or not, but is ethanol hard on your engine and is it's carbon footprint larger than what we used to use?

I have over 320,000 miles on my truck that I have always ran on E85. It is just a regular 1999 GMC pick-up truck, not a flex fuel one & the engine & fuel system has not been modified in any way. It still has the same injectors & fuel pump from the factory. I use synthetic oil & only change it & filter every 12,000 miles. The only engine parts I have changed was the spark plugs 2 times. It has had 3 transmissions & 1 ABS brake pump fail in hot weather. I now have a second large transmission cooler on it & so far this fourth transmission has lasted the longest.

I used to own a large chunk of a Poet Ethanol plant. I also own a quarter of a 1,000+ acre farm. I have ran all the numbers & know for a fact that ethanol has a positive EROEI of nearly 3:1 & is not harming the environment as much as farming corn & soybeans for feed livestock if we don't make ethanol. Livestock such as cows do not need the starch in the corn. They only need the protein from corn. Cows turn that starch into methane gas that they fart or burp out. It is bad for them & the methane they release is 15 times worse than carbon on global warming & the environment. The ethanol plant simply turns that corn starch into ethanol & leaves the protein, sugars & nutrients in the DDG feed that is feed to animals. The EROEI from corn ethanol is better than the EROEI from Canada's oil sands.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back