Darwin vs DNA

Since I don't have enough faith to be an evolutionist, would those of you who believe in evolution explain how a random bang created an extremely complex DNA language with 3 billion genetic letters that actually store information in the form of a four-character digital code? :eusa_angel:

No. Big you are too lazy to seek out the abundant knowledge already out there and available, then I won't waste my time trying to educate you.

P.S. Evolutionary theory says nothing about the origin of matter.

Like the dark matter that we just found out existed? God's way ahead of us.
Make just a simple digital code by banging two rocks together, and you'll convince me.

You really have no clue what evolutionary theory says, do you?

Evolution is not about creation, it is about origin of species, not life.

You not only have little faith but little education as well.

Since I don't have enough faith to be an evolutionist, would those of you who believe in evolution explain how a random bang created an extremely complex DNA language with 3 billion genetic letters that actually store information in the form of a four-character digital code? :eusa_angel:

One in the same to a Christian. God being responsible for both.
The problem with the notion that a digital code evolved over billions of years is that the same complex digital code has been present since the beginning of the origin of species.
One celled amoebas have complex digital codes. not basic, budding, digital codes. No evolving necessary. Fully equipped, compliments of a power capable of complex digital coding.

I have not realized you speak for Christians.

Evolution is certainly not a salvation issue.

It is an interesting if unimportant topic to one who has accepted Christ.

That wasn't nice. You could have hurt my feelings! How would you like it if I said you're just mad because you can't come up with a complex digital code using your intelligence. :tongue:

The truth is the truth. You must have little faith as well as little knowledge, based on your comments. I am making an observation, not trying to hurt your feelings.

That wasn't nice. You could have hurt my feelings! How would you like it if I said you're just mad because you can't come up with a complex digital code using your intelligence. :tongue:

JakeStarkey;5873563]The truth is the truth. You must have little faith as well as little knowledge, based on your comments. I am making an observation, not trying to hurt your feelings.

Whew! For a minute there I thought you skipped right over the amoeba post to smack me down. Glad we got that cleared up. :razz:
But enough about me, let's talk about that amoeba. Alllll this time evolving and our DNA still hasn't caught up to that amoeba as far as complexity. In fact, considering we still lag behind the amoeba a billion years later, and after reading your posts, there just may be a case for reverse evolution............

Last edited:
Belief in evolution takes way more blind faith that any religion requires. :cool:

It seems you have also converted to the same mindless attitudes embraced by your taliban heroes.

There is no faith required to accept the fact of evolution. The only faith required is the faith that you could compose a coherent post.

OK, so you are simply silly and don't understand. And after reading below, I can only conclude you really don't understand. That's OK; takes all kinds.

JakeStarkey;5873563]The truth is the truth. You must have little faith as well as little knowledge, based on your comments. I am making an observation, not trying to hurt your feelings.

Whew! For a minute there I thought you skipped right over the amoeba post to smack me down. Glad we got that cleared up. :razz:
But enough about me, let's talk about that amoeba. Alllll this time evolving and our DNA still hasn't caught up to that amoeba as far as complexity. In fact, considering we still lag behind the amoeba a billion years later, and after reading your posts, there just may be a case for reverse evolution............

For those of us who are religious, a silly error is to think that theory of evolution and our stand on it must be a salvation issue. It is not. God can work as God wills, and our simple minds are not capable of judging God, whether religious or atheists.

There is also proof of forward / progressive evolution. As I stated before, there were no Roundup resistant weeds on earth 16 years ago. Now 10 have evolved. Also Nylon is a man made chemical product that never existed on earth until we created it. There was never any bacteria that could digest Nylon until at a factory a bunch of nylon sitting in a pool of water that contained no other food for the bacteria created a case of Nylonase frame-shift mutation. Bacteria added new nylon information to it's genome transforming into a new Nylonase bacteria. There is also a new 7 step mutated bacteria that eats TNT explosive at a manufacturing plants contaminated soil.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsP0qSkCHbk"]Evolved Nylonase Bacteria New Genetic Information[/ame]

Then there are us humans. The ape did not de-evolve or reverse evolve from humans. Apes have 48 chromosomes & humans have 46 chromosomes. Ape chromosomes #2 & #13 fused together creating our chromosome #2. Our human chromosome #2 did not split into ape chromosomes #2 & #13. We know this because chromosome #2 contains 2 centromeres & 4 telomeres.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3O6KYPmEw&list=FLIw_4LbNv_mLv6Gr2QxdJ7g&index=108&feature=plpp_video"]chromosome #2[/ame]

Reading atheists gives me a big laugh: it takes more faith to believe that God does not exist then that S/he does exist. Neither Reason nor Experience nor Data disprove deity's existence.

On the other hand, much of the blathering of the far Christian right on the "theory" of Evolution makes me roar with laughter at their ignorance parading as knowledge. Many of the conservative Christian denominations are heretical (in error) or are in apostasy (have left the gospel of Christ), in my opinion.

Reading atheists gives me a big laugh: it takes more faith to believe that God does not exist then that S/he does exist. Neither Reason nor Experience nor Data disprove deity's existence.

On the other hand, much of the blathering of the far Christian right on the "theory" of Evolution makes me roar with laughter at their ignorance parading as knowledge. Many of the conservative Christian denominations are heretical (in error) or are in apostasy (have left the gospel of Christ), in my opinion.

The issue of whether God exists or not is irrelevant to evolution anyways.

You are so correct.

You are so correct.

Anyone who claims otherwise is trying to pervert basic science to expand it out to cover a philosophical issue that can't be addressed by the basic tenants of the scientific method.

It doesn't matter if your name is Richard Dawkins or the whackadoodles who create these threads.

Forum List

Back