Darwin vs DNA

Since I don't have enough faith to be an evolutionist, would those of you who believe in evolution explain how a random bang created an extremely complex DNA language with 3 billion genetic letters that actually store information in the form of a four-character digital code? :eusa_angel:

The Flat Earth Society is on a recruitment drive?

The author is trying to turn a silk purse into a sow's ear.
Look, If you place a stick of dynamite under a corvette and detonate it, when the dust clears, will a brand new Harley be sitting there? Randomness is responsible for precision?
Please tell me you don't believe that primordial slime created a precise, digital code. It took us 20 centuries to accomplish a simple computer code, but pond scum evolved into a 3 billion letter code that reduces those 3 billion letters into four characters? See why I don't have enough faith to be an evolutionist?

Look, If you place a stick of dynamite under a corvette and detonate it, when the dust clears, will a brand new Harley be sitting there? Randomness is responsible for precision?
Please tell me you don't believe that primordial slime created a precise, digital code. It took us 20 centuries to accomplish a simple computer code, but pond scum evolved into a 3 billion letter code that reduces those 3 billion letters into four characters? See why I don't have enough faith to be an evolutionist?

Why would anyone blow up a perfectly good corvette?

LOL. DNA was the final nail in the creationists coffin. We find that we are indeed related to everything else on Earth.

Irish, if you wish to state that your Diety set up the rules of the universe for evolution to take place, I have no problem with that. But if your arguement is that evolution did not take place, your are argueing from fantasy. The whole of the geological record argues against you. The whole of the DNA in the presently living species argues against you.

Reality is where it is at, and fantasies and mythologies, irregardless of the culture originating them, are just that.

It is just the opposite. DNA is proof that evolution wasn't responsible for the encoding of man's cellular structure.
Forget amoebas. As smart as we've become, we can't duplicate the feat of a 30 billion letter code into 4 characters. Accidental precise complex digital codes? Really?
I have no problem with species adapting. Species evolving into different species, not so much. Do you still believe the old Neanderthal to Modern man assumption?
A watermelon, a jelly fish and a cloud all have similar make up. Does that mean that they are related? Was a watermelon a cloud before it evolved into a jellyfish?

Producing a code requires intelligence. Decisions have to be made.

Last edited:
It is just the opposite. DNA is proof that evolution wasn't responsible for the encoding of man's cellular structure.
Forget amoebas. As smart as we've become, we can't duplicate the feat of a 30 billion letter code into 4 characters. Accidental precise complex digital codes? Really?
I have no problem with species adapting. Species evolving into different species, not so much. Do you still believe the old Neanderthal to Modern man assumption?
A watermelon, a jelly fish and a cloud all have similar make up. Does that mean that they are related? Was a watermelon a cloud before it evolved into a jellyfish?

Producing a code requires intelligence. Decisions have to be made.

You forgot to append "Because I say so", to your comment.

Since I don't have enough faith to be an evolutionist, would those of you who believe in evolution explain how a random bang created an extremely complex DNA language with 3 billion genetic letters that actually store information in the form of a four-character digital code? :eusa_angel:

The Flat Earth Society is on a recruitment drive?

Yes holliie,it takes faith to believe the DNA code was created by a natural process.

Read up. :D

Evolution of DNA

You are gonna provide conjecture as your explanation ?

Everyone here should take a look at your response in the creation thread concerning carbon - 14 in dinosaur bones. You don't have a clue concerning science..

Everyone here should take a look at your response in the creation thread concerning carbon - 14 in dinosaur bones. You don't have a clue concerning science..

You're obviously confused as I've had to consistently and repeatedly correct your false cutting and pasting from the ICR.

LOL. DNA was the final nail in the creationists coffin. We find that we are indeed related to everything else on Earth.

Irish, if you wish to state that your Diety set up the rules of the universe for evolution to take place, I have no problem with that. But if your arguement is that evolution did not take place, your are argueing from fantasy. The whole of the geological record argues against you. The whole of the DNA in the presently living species argues against you.

Reality is where it is at, and fantasies and mythologies, irregardless of the culture originating them, are just that.

Do you know how rediculous your response is ? Can you not see how the genetic information vastly different between ,well let's use your sides favorite example. You can't see the huge difference in the genetic information between a chimp and a human ? Similarity proves nothing.. Famous painters did many paintings using the same paint and brushes but the paintings were not related they were a creation of the same painter its that simple.

You're obviously confused as I've had to consistently and repeatedly correct your false cutting and pasting from the ICR.

Hollow you are a pretender not a contender on this subject . Your ignorance is on display in the creationist thread.

Hollow you are a pretender not a contender on this subject . Your ignorance is on display in the creationist thread.

Actually, I'm still unable to get you to offer any specific details on your false claims regarding carbon 14 dating.

It's your usual tactic to cut and paste from creation ministry websites. The problem you run into is when you are challenged to defend arguments you know nothing about.

When that happens (and it happens a lot), you go running for the exits.

how is it stupid people think because they cant understand science with their tiny brains that means its wrong?

how is it stupid people think because they cant understand science with their tiny brains that means its wrong?

The problem arises when those who insist on a literal interpretation of the bible try to derive knowledge of biology from religious polemicists who are absolutely terrified and repulsed by the theological or political impact of evolution.

I see that consistently with the frantic need of creationists to denigrate science.

Actually, I'm still unable to get you to offer any specific details on your false claims regarding carbon 14 dating.

It's your usual tactic to cut and paste from creation ministry websites. The problem you run into is when you are challenged to defend arguments you know nothing about.

When that happens (and it happens a lot), you go running for the exits.

I provided you a link from an evolutionist site admitting carbon - 14 is found in dinosaur fossils dated way past how long carbon - 14 would remain in the fossils of dinosaurs.

Forum List

Back