Darren Wilson's lawyer - "Darren will never be a police officer again"

He got shot for going into his pants. They caught it on video. What does that have to do with this case?
The cop shot an unarmed kid. You claim Brown was an unarmed kid. Proof proves wilson shot Brown in self defense, but y'all are going nuts over Brown but not Taylor. Why?
Everyone claims Brown was unarmed. There is no proof that wilson shot in self defense. Only a mind reader could prove that. Taylor got shot for going into his paints. They caught the entire episode on camera. The officer that shot him was not Black. What confuses you about this not being remotely comparable?

AND only a mind reader could actually know Brown was unarmed.

You again are being :up_yours::lame2:
Or Wilson. He knew Brown was unarmed.

^^^^ Lame^^^^

X Ray glasses?

I hope you ain't a chick, cause damn your easy
Common sense. If he was armed he would have tried to shoot Wilson immediately.

The PC Police will always get their pound of flesh.

Now they know all they have to do to destroy someone is accuse them.

Yeah...all that happened was an accusation. Perfect.
What do you think about Dillon Taylor?

I think a police officer should actually see a firearm in the hand of a person before firing his or her weapon. I expect a trained law enforcement officer to have the poise needed to be certain prior to using lethal force.

I'm pretty sure that you actually support the officer in this case. As well......so why are you pretending not to?

The cop shot an unarmed kid. You claim Brown was an unarmed kid. Proof proves wilson shot Brown in self defense, but y'all are going nuts over Brown but not Taylor. Why?
Everyone claims Brown was unarmed. There is no proof that wilson shot in self defense. Only a mind reader could prove that. Taylor got shot for going into his paints. They caught the entire episode on camera. The officer that shot him was not Black. What confuses you about this not being remotely comparable?

^^^^ Lame^^^^

X Ray glasses?

LOL

Common sense says police assassinations don't occur on residential streets at noon with people watching.

Damn, you are a hack, no doubt about it now

^^^^ Lame^^^^

X Ray glasses?

LOL

Common sense says police assassinations don't occur on residential streets at noon with people watching.

Bullshit. I've seen several.

The PC Police will always get their pound of flesh.

Now they know all they have to do to destroy someone is accuse them.

Yeah...all that happened was an accusation. Perfect.

I think a police officer should actually see a firearm in the hand of a person before firing his or her weapon. I expect a trained law enforcement officer to have the poise needed to be certain prior to using lethal force.

I'm pretty sure that you actually support the officer in this case. As well......so why are you pretending not to?

OMG seriously!

How much you want to pay a cop TO TAKE THAT JOB

^^^^ Lame^^^^

X Ray glasses?

LOL

What neighborhood do you live in lame ass

^^^^ Lame^^^^

X Ray glasses?

LOL

None of you business lame ass.

^^^^ Lame^^^^

X Ray glasses?

LOL

Thought so

:laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He got shot for going into his pants. They caught it on video. What does that have to do with this case?
Yes, the facts of the Brown case is out. Brown a proven thug is black. Taylor is white, shot by a non white cop. This proves liberals are nothing, but race hustlers. They are the same, if wilson had a camera on him you still would be trying to divide the country.
Taylor was a white thug and got shot. Your bullshit proves that conservatives are morons and race hustlers. Taylor war rightfully shot. Sorry that wont work as a comparison. Try again.
Ahh the truth is out, your a negro racist piece of shit. I didn't know much about the Taylor case, but Taylor was white, and the cop was black. Maybe we should go to Ferguson and finish what the bratha and sista's started. Lol

^^^^ Lame^^^^

X Ray glasses?

So there you are realizing Brown was a thug wannabe.

^^^^ Lame^^^^

X Ray glasses?

Where did I state that? Be specific.

Yes, the facts of the Brown case is out. Brown a proven thug is black. Taylor is white, shot by a non white cop. This proves liberals are nothing, but race hustlers. They are the same, if wilson had a camera on him you still would be trying to divide the country.
Taylor was a white thug and got shot. Your bullshit proves that conservatives are morons and race hustlers. Taylor war rightfully shot. Sorry that wont work as a comparison. Try again.
Ahh the truth is out, your a negro racist piece of shit. I didn't know much about the Taylor case, but Taylor was white, and the cop was black. Maybe we should go to Ferguson and finish what the bratha and sista's started. Lol
The cop wasnt Black, you monkey. There was a camera that caught the episode on tape. You have no comparision. You fail.

LOL

Thought so

Why did you ask then?

LOL

Thought so

Why did you ask then?

Cause I knew you wouldn't back up your ridiculous fantasy

^^^^ Lame^^^^

X Ray glasses?

You said Brown would've tried to shoot wilson immediately. He did try to shoot him with his own gun though.

^^^^ Lame^^^^

X Ray glasses?

You said Brown would've tried to shoot wilson immediately. He did try to shoot him with his own gun though.
Youre not making sense. If you already have a gun why would you try to take someone elses gun? I hope you arent in charge of making decisions for anyone.

The cop wasnt Black, you monkey. There was a camera that caught the episode on tape. You have no comparision. You fail.
The media reports say non white, so that means black. I mean Zimmerman was a white Hispanic.

Forum List

Back